San Jose cops gang up on a person filming them.

The cops have to keep people back...whether they are filming them or not....if you approach them they will act....stay back....this moron host should know this....do not approach a cop line or else....its common sense....

See how fake news works?...I bet the cops ordered the man to stay back and he obviously didn't so of course the cops will go after him....but the fake news libtard doesn't show you that does he?....

Welcome to the United States of America.

Looks to me like the guy approached the cops, no audio so we have no idea what was said and it looked like he was fighting with the cops so they kept trying to take him down. I'd be willing to bet this guy did this on purpose and all we have is this Jimmy Dore's narrative which it would appear you bought hook, line and sinker. Personally I'll wait to see if there's a non-agenda driven version that comes out.

The cops have to keep people back...whether they are filming them or not....if you approach them they will act....stay back....this moron host should know this....do not approach a cop line or else....its common sense....
While I agree the guy wasn't probably using common sense here... the first cop did not need to attack him. This is poor training .

Looks to me like the guy approached the cops, no audio so we have no idea what was said and it looked like he was fighting with the cops so they kept trying to take him down. I'd be willing to bet this guy did this on purpose and all we have is this Jimmy Dore's narrative which it would appear you bought hook, line and sinker. Personally I'll wait to see if there's a non-agenda driven version that comes out.

Jimmy can be radical at times, but give me a break.
I form my own narratives, and posted this before I even watched the video.

While I agree the guy wasn't probably using common sense here... the first cop did not need to attack him. This is poor training .
The cops have no idea what may be in the guys pocket or what his intentions were....cops are not mind readers....they want to go home to their wife and kids just like everyone else.....

and this jimmy dorn assfuck is nothing but an agitator......

Then maybe you should have watched the video first.......... Jimmy's a propagandist.

You have no idea. The idiot no doubt was told to back off. I don't blame them.

Bull shit. You have no idea what transpired to cause the cops to react the way they did. I would hazard a guess it was appropriate training.........

Bull shit. You have no idea what transpired to cause the cops to react the way they did. I would hazard a guess it was appropriate training.........
Fuck you.
I see it very clearly. Are you saying the first cop had a right to attack because of something the guy said ??

Armed soldiers shouldn't act so trigger happy. 50% of the reason tourism is down in the US is our laws and police state people are afraid of. The world is watching .

Fuck you.
I see it very clearly. Are you saying the first cop had a right to attack because of something the guy said ??

Armed soldiers shouldn't act so trigger happy.
No thanks, I prefer women....... Besides my wife wouldn't approve......
Yeah, you see it very clearly....... Even when the guy did a ninety degree turn and walked straight into the cops..... Obviously you've never been in a volatile situation, for all we know the cop that grabbed the guy first wasn't looking directly at him and suddenly saw someone coming at him with something in his hand and simply reacted as he was trained to do, neutralize the potential threat. That's just as valid a scenario that your apparent hero Jimmy's radical narrative........

That guy walked up to the cops line, they push him back and he starts swinging punches non stop at every cop in sight until they take him down. He should have been shot in the face. You dont get to attack cops.
Liar. The cop hit him in the face first. He clearly was an unarmed civilian only filming with a smart phone.

When you approach a cop line aggressively during a fucking riot, they are going to push you back. Are you fucking retarded?

That guy walked up to the cops line, they push him back and he starts swinging punches non stop at every cop in sight until they take him down. He should have been shot in the face. You dont get to attack cops.
Liar. The cop hit him in the face first.
Nope, the cop pushed him back when he aggressively came at their line.

Forum List

Back