San Jose cops gang up on a person filming them.

As far as all the looting and burning, well, some guys cracked the code on that a while back........
1591049078961.png

As far as all the looting and burning, well, some guys cracked the code on that a while back........
View attachment 344034
How much psychology, sociology and history do you have under your belt? Let's take your anarchistic approach of allowing rioters to do what they want without interference and get away with it. Now let's apply all we know about human behavior, societal structure/norms and what history has shown.
Typical human behavior will tell many individuals getting away with it that rioting is a normally accepted social behavior. Given that they will perpetuate that "outlet" and (also given historical human behavior patterns) will increase their violence especially if they are confronted with anyone attempting to protect persons or things. Soon all out violent anarchy will emerge with differing factions vying for control of different areas to "protect" followed by factional war with many innocents being killed and or abused. The only way to stop it then becomes a government military solution to restore order the extreme way, extreme for a republic such as ours.

View attachment 344034
How much psychology, sociology and history do you have under your belt? Let's take your anarchistic approach of allowing rioters to do what they want without interference and get away with it. Now let's apply all we know about human behavior, societal structure/norms and what history has shown.
Typical human behavior will tell many individuals getting away with it that rioting is a normally accepted social behavior. Given that they will perpetuate that "outlet" and (also given historical human behavior patterns) will increase their violence especially if they are confronted with anyone attempting to protect persons or things. Soon all out violent anarchy will emerge with differing factions vying for control of different areas to "protect" followed by factional war with many innocents being killed and or abused. The only way to stop it then becomes a government military solution to restore order the extreme way, extreme for a republic such as ours.
Yeah, about that......
"Soon all out violent anarchy will emerge with differing factions vying for control of different areas to "protect" followed by factional war with many innocents being killed and or abused."

Sounds a lot like government doesn't it, lol?

View attachment 344034
Yeah, about that......
"Soon all out violent anarchy will emerge with differing factions vying for control of different areas to "protect" followed by factional war with many innocents being killed and or abused."

Yeah it does but there are certain constraints built into the law that "currently" keep our government mostly in line. There are enough people who believe in and hold to those constraints to check the most egregious violations. That is unless you're a conspiracy nut who sees conspiracies under every rock and behind every bush........ Then you'd disagree with me......

View attachment 344034
Yeah, about that......

Yeah it does but there are certain constraints built into the law that "currently" keep our government mostly in line. There are enough people who believe in and hold to those constraints to check the most egregious violations. That is unless you're a conspiracy nut who sees conspiracies under every rock and behind every bush........ Then you'd disagree with me......
Well, that's a matter of opinion, and clearly, a whole lot of people believe shit has gotten way out of line...... so much so, that they are willing to riot over it.
When rioters loot a Target, you know they're nothing but opportunistic shitbags, motivated by greed, but when they attack and burn a police station, that's a different group, motivated by different things entirely.

View attachment 344034
Yeah, about that......

And btw, doesn't the government loot my income every year at tax time?

Welcome to the United States of America.

That guy walked up to the cops line, they push him back and he starts swinging punches non stop at every cop in sight until they take him down. He should have been shot in the face. You dont get to attack cops.

But they get to attack everyone else?

No, I don't think so.

They get to attack anyone who makes an aggressive move at them. Its called "use of force continuum". Look it up.

I actually teach classes in it, trying to lecture me about it is good way to embarrass yourself.

You go ahead though.

You teach it? What specifically do you teach?

I'm a security consultant and I instruct folks in personal security strategies and techniques. I also train security and staff at various facilities, and I am a MOAB instructor.
I also work security at an ER in H-town; I go hands on almost every night, and it's almost always on film, and I don't have a badge and a police union to shield me from prosecution.

I know what I'm talking about; I know what the law actually says, and I know how shit actually happens, in spite of it. And I get why people are pissed off about it.

I know how shit happens also, did a lot of the same kind of work you do only in the Commonwealth of Virginia and DC Federal. I also carried a badge but was not a uniformed cop, my work was consulting and analysis. So you should know as well as I do the psychology of human reactions in highly stressful and potentially dangerous situations. I assume you're aware of the inattentional blindness functionality and it's affects upon instant reaction decisions.

I get what's happening here and I get why, and if I was in that line with the riot cops I'd be doing the same thing most likely..... which is why I'm not there, and I refuse to be. You gotta ride for the brand, and if you can't do that, draw your wages and be on your way.

I've been saying this over and over, pull the cops out as much as possible. Get them out of there.

Fire needs 3 things; fuel, heat, and oxygen...... take one of those out of the equation and nothing burns.

Get the cops out of there and let the people on the ground sort it out; don't prosecute any of them for doing it either. It will keep things like this from occurring and adding fuel to the agitators fire, and "absence makes the heart grow fonder"..... people will have more appreciation for the good cops do if they aren't around for awhile. But nobody will care about any good they may do while they are in your face screaming orders and shoving and beating people.

From the link;

4. To recognise always that the extent to which the co-operation of the public can be secured diminishes proportionately the necessity of the use of physical force and compulsion for achieving police objectives.

You can't impose "order"..... not for long anyway. People have to want it, or they will burn your police station down.

So basically you promote anarchy. I beg to differ. Wanton destruction and looting is never acceptable and should be prevented and punished.

Anarchy is not chaos.

Anarchy is for weirdo retards.

When rioters loot a Target, you know they're nothing but opportunistic shitbags, motivated by greed, but when they attack and burn a police station, that's a different group, motivated by different things entirely.
Yeah, the rioters who burn down police stations are the cool rioters, right? :cuckoo:

Welcome to the United States of America.

That guy walked up to the cops line, they push him back and he starts swinging punches non stop at every cop in sight until they take him down. He should have been shot in the face. You dont get to attack cops.

But they get to attack everyone else?

No, I don't think so.

They get to attack anyone who makes an aggressive move at them. Its called "use of force continuum". Look it up.

I actually teach classes in it, trying to lecture me about it is good way to embarrass yourself.

You go ahead though.

You teach it? What specifically do you teach?

I'm a security consultant and I instruct folks in personal security strategies and techniques. I also train security and staff at various facilities, and I am a MOAB instructor.
I also work security at an ER in H-town; I go hands on almost every night, and it's almost always on film, and I don't have a badge and a police union to shield me from prosecution.

I know what I'm talking about; I know what the law actually says, and I know how shit actually happens, in spite of it. And I get why people are pissed off about it.

I know how shit happens also, did a lot of the same kind of work you do only in the Commonwealth of Virginia and DC Federal. I also carried a badge but was not a uniformed cop, my work was consulting and analysis. So you should know as well as I do the psychology of human reactions in highly stressful and potentially dangerous situations. I assume you're aware of the inattentional blindness functionality and it's affects upon instant reaction decisions.

I get what's happening here and I get why, and if I was in that line with the riot cops I'd be doing the same thing most likely..... which is why I'm not there, and I refuse to be. You gotta ride for the brand, and if you can't do that, draw your wages and be on your way.

I've been saying this over and over, pull the cops out as much as possible. Get them out of there.

Fire needs 3 things; fuel, heat, and oxygen...... take one of those out of the equation and nothing burns.

Get the cops out of there and let the people on the ground sort it out; don't prosecute any of them for doing it either. It will keep things like this from occurring and adding fuel to the agitators fire, and "absence makes the heart grow fonder"..... people will have more appreciation for the good cops do if they aren't around for awhile. But nobody will care about any good they may do while they are in your face screaming orders and shoving and beating people.

From the link;

4. To recognise always that the extent to which the co-operation of the public can be secured diminishes proportionately the necessity of the use of physical force and compulsion for achieving police objectives.

You can't impose "order"..... not for long anyway. People have to want it, or they will burn your police station down.

So basically you promote anarchy. I beg to differ. Wanton destruction and looting is never acceptable and should be prevented and punished.

Anarchy is not chaos.

Anarchy is for weirdo retards.

Anarchy is for grown ups.

Yeah, the rioters who burn down police stations are the cool rioters, right? :cuckoo:
Every American has the right to seek redress for wrongdoing.

If you don't like that, might I suggest you don't let your dogs run wild.

Forum List

Back