San Jose cops gang up on a person filming them.

Bull shit. You have no idea what transpired to cause the cops to react the way they did. I would hazard a guess it was appropriate training.........
Fuck you.
I see it very clearly. Are you saying the first cop had a right to attack because of something the guy said ??

Armed soldiers shouldn't act so trigger happy. 50% of the reason tourism is down in the US is our laws and police state people are afraid of. The world is watching .
No, because he approached the cop in a threatening manner.

Age of Trump....... Like people haven't been seeing things differently until Trump became President........ :rofl:
Get a life dude.
Create your own thread about how great cops are,
I said cops were great? Where? I simply offered up other possible scenarios that obviously don't fit your myopic world view. Maybe you should become a politician, being a full of shit propagandist is a requisite except here it's called rhetoric........

Americans defending dirty cops at all levels.
Incredible.
Yup, you should be a politician or apply for the position of God given you act like you're omnipresent.........
:rofl:

No he just has a wide reaching sphere of influence.
You're both wrong.
1591044347818.png

The cops have to keep people back...whether they are filming them or not....if you approach them they will act....stay back....this moron host should know this....do not approach a cop line or else....its common sense....
While I agree the guy wasn't probably using common sense here... the first cop did not need to attack him. This is poor training .
The cops have no idea what may be in the guys pocket or what his intentions were....cops are not mind readers....they want to go home to their wife and kids just like everyone else.....
And I have no idea what kind of guy the cop in my rearview window is.... he might be a roadside rapist, or a sadistic thug with a badge, or just corrupt and wanting to give out a shitload of bogus tickets so he can get a bullet point on his evaluation praising his "productivity", how do I know?
I want to go home to my family too, so I guess, using your logic and justifications for violently assaulting folks, I should go ahead and open fire on the cops as soon as they come at me. I mean shit, I already know they are armed and prepared to use violence, so what more do I need?
(sarcasm)

Welcome to the United States of America.

That guy walked up to the cops line, they push him back and he starts swinging punches non stop at every cop in sight until they take him down. He should have been shot in the face. You dont get to attack cops.

But they get to attack everyone else?

No, I don't think so.

They get to attack anyone who makes an aggressive move at them. Its called "use of force continuum". Look it up.

Last edited:
Bull shit. You have no idea what transpired to cause the cops to react the way they did. I would hazard a guess it was appropriate training.........
Fuck you.
I see it very clearly. Are you saying the first cop had a right to attack because of something the guy said ??

Armed soldiers shouldn't act so trigger happy. 50% of the reason tourism is down in the US is our laws and police state people are afraid of. The world is watching .
No, because he approached the cop in a threatening manner.
When a cop approaches me in a threatening manner and I shove him back, what charges get filed on me?

:eusa_think:

That guy walked up to the cops line, they push him back and he starts swinging punches non stop at every cop in sight until they take him down. He should have been shot in the face. You dont get to attack cops.
Liar. The cop hit him in the face first. He clearly was an unarmed civilian only filming with a smart phone.
Walk up to cops when they're telling you to get away from them. The idiot kept approaching. He's lucky to be alive.

Forum List

Back