San Francisco starts to ripen

Notice he picked quilted tissue for his bum? Sure the store was happy to oblige.
Lol

Oh well, this is what the people that live there obviously want.

The fucking morons continue to elect liberals to every single government body in the region, so they deserve exactly what they get when they put in power people who coddle and enable this disgusting behavior.

In fact these assholes would completely end any drug enforcement if they could control the feds, so there would be even more of these zombies roaming around shitting everywhere and leaving their filth and drug paraphernalia in their wake.

I hate when people don't know how to clean up after themselves. I wouldn't say that I am the most well kept person, but I most definitely could be a whole lot worse obviously.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Danny from the Full House TV show: "I'm cleaning my rubber gloves." Joey in return says, "Danny, there is no shame in therapy." :D :D :D

I hate when people don't know how to clean up after themselves. I wouldn't say that I am the most well kept person, but I most definitely could be a whole lot worse obviously.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Danny from the Full House TV show: "I'm cleaning my rubber gloves." Joey in return says, "Danny, there is no shame in therapy." :D :D :D

Wait........., you'd be ok with this, as long as the homeless zombie cleaned up the aisle afterwards ?

^^^ I never said that I would be okay with it. I only mean that if it has to take place, the least that can be done is that any mess be cleaned up by whoever makes it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If a pregnant girl can do it for six weeks inside of a Wal-Mart store like the girl in the Where The Heart Is film did, anyone else can show the same considerateness.

Forum List

Back