San Francisco registering non-citizens to vote

The reality is that a voter id law based on how its implemented can be a form of a poll tax. This was reinforced by the judicial system. They also decided that poll taxes do exclude people and therefore were in violation of the law. Take for instance a homeless person. They are likely to not have valid id, let alone something up to date to meet voter id standards. If one of them cared enough to want to vote - big if - it would be difficult to jump through the hoops to satisfy the requirements. I know in some areas without a voter id requirement, they can simply state where they sleep and it will be taken as their address. Factually they are citizens but voter id wants to put the burden of proof on them. The only way I'd support that is if there was compromise to address these issues...but there is none that I've heard of. This, as well as direct quoted assertion by GOP politicians, tells me the proponents of voter id requirements are at least a little nefarious in their goal.

This stuff should be understood by reasonable people that are proponents of voter id requirements or any other policy. Its not a debate where the left needs to argue against it because the right ignores the downsides. It's simply understanding the realities and cost/benefit of the policy.
This is nothing but a covert, deflection attempt to keep illegal aliens voting for Democrats, who have lost the support of the American people. so they have to import voters.

1%2B1_190m_p6dzkiBans1rw5dlyo1_1280.jpg
I'd put low odds on that meme quote being legit or free of contextual meaning. But I'll throw you a bone and say that if millions of illegals are voting, theres no hard proof still, then for sure some dems know about it and are nefarious themselves for knowing/encouraging/actively helping. When any fraud occurs theres good chance it is helped to different degrees by someone in the system. I suggest you target those people and find the evidence rather than assume it and project it onto all democrats. I try to not do this to republicans since it's a logical fallacy and low character behavior.

I can dig up quotes from Republicans saying they know the laws will mean less poor and minority votes. I've seen research reports that shows the trend as well.

Do you have evidence showing millions of illegal votes? If its true then here's me saying the voting rules be reformed in that area for state and national elections. Now what? Oh no where'd your bs fake narrative go?

Yeah I've seen those "research" reports too. All from liberal propaganda mills. ho hum.

States laws need to be superceded by federal law, in issue of critical national security of our election being hijacked by foreign countries and individuals. US Congress needs to get on it - should have after the Trump voter fraud fiasco.

As for "evidence" of illegal alien voting, there's oodles of it >>

Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

Substantial Numbers of Non-Citizens Vote Illegally in U.S. Elections - Just Facts

Foreign interference: Foreigners voting in our elections

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Steeling-the-Vote-7.11.18.pdf

Lawsuit: 100,000 noncitizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania

Oops! 100,000 non-citizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania

Do non-citizens vote in U.S. elections? - ScienceDirect

DC Circuit court says no proof of citizenship needed to vote

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf
I'm looking in your links and not seeing evidence. Wheres the proof showing how many cast votes? You are just assuming that. One of those is a shitty study projecting hundreds to millions...really high standard stuff you guys base your conspiracies on. It's funny that you immediately dismiss research calling it leftist then throw all that garbage at me. What a joke.

I'm looking in your links and not seeing evidence. Wheres the proof showing how many cast votes? You are just assuming that. One of those is a shitty study projecting hundreds to millions...really high standard stuff you guys base your conspiracies on. It's funny that you immediately dismiss research calling it leftist then throw all that garbage at me. What a joke.
YOU are the joke. Leftists are forever assuming high ground with respect to "proof" or "evidence", while never actually defining it themselves. The links DO prove that illegal aliens voted, and the mere fact that we're even discussing this, shows what a JOKE leftists are for even mentioning the question. It's like questioning if mosquitos bite people.

Americans SEE illegal aliens voting ALL THE TIME. You like to throw the word "proof" around, Mr Liberal ? OK. What's your standard of "proof" >You gonna need a study from some liberal think tank, media or university, and than expect us all to go along with it ?

You got "proof" that fish can swim ? As for 'conspiracies", this is the latest favorite catchword. Liberals now think all they have to do is say "CONSPIRACIES", and everybody is going to run and hide. I posted 9 source links, you dunce, and you offered not one shred of substance to invalidate any of those links.

INVALIDATION is hard-wired into liberals.

I'd put low odds on that meme quote being legit or free of contextual meaning. But I'll throw you a bone and say that if millions of illegals are voting, theres no hard proof still, then for sure some dems know about it and are nefarious themselves for knowing/encouraging/actively helping. When any fraud occurs theres good chance it is helped to different degrees by someone in the system. I suggest you target those people and find the evidence rather than assume it and project it onto all democrats. I try to not do this to republicans since it's a logical fallacy and low character behavior.
The hard proof that Democrats are firmly lodged in the list of VESTED INTERESTS of who benefits from illegal alien voting, is to just ask any illegal aliens who they voted for. I've done that many times over the course of 40 years (in Spanish of course), and they all say they vote Democrat. When asked why, they say because Democrats support them being here.

And they're completely right. Of course Democrats support them. Over the years, Democrats (+ a few RINOs) have been "knowing/encouraging/actively helping" illegal aliens by supporting amnesty legislation, they vote 99% to support sanctuary cities, and they vote overwhelmingly to give entitlements to illegal aliens (welfare, drivers licenses, etc), just like these San Francisco bozos registering them to vote.

They also have repeatedly gone judge shopping, and filed lawsuits to stop legislation that would have denied privileges to illegal aliens (ex. Proposition 187 in California)

As for the fraud being helped by "someone" in the system, no, it is helped by th system itself (also supported by Democrats) >> lax voter ID laws. 36 states do not even require ANY ID at all, and NONE require CITIZENSHIP ID, thereby giving illegal aliens all the opportunity they need to vote, to help their case of not being deported.

And why wouldn't they vote ? Because it's against the law ? LOL. Oh well, we all know how scrupulous illegal aliens are about following the law. :rolleyes:

Since the millions of illegal aliens who vote in US elections, are an attack on our fundamental national security, we should immediately enact federal laws making it illegal for them to vote in ALL elections in America.

We should also set strict biometric voter ID standards requiring CITIZENSHIP proof for voting , and eliminate mail voting. Mail voting is an abomination that could allow even deported illegal aliens to vote in US elections, while living thousands of miles away in other countries.

Furthermore those who, conceal, harbor, or shield from detection in sanctuary cities, should all be arrested and imprisoned in federal prisons. Mayors, governors, county officials, etc should not be allowed to flaunt THE LAW this way. I'm appalled that guys like Rahm Emanuel (Chicago), Sam Liccardo (San Jose), Jerry Brown and Xavier Beccera (California), and the San Francisco supervisors are all running around free, and mouthing off, when they should be behind bars.

More weakness and example of the unsatisfactory job coming from Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

YOU are the joke. Leftists are forever assuming high ground with respect to "proof" or "evidence", while never actually defining it themselves. The links DO prove that illegal aliens voted, and the mere fact that we're even discussing this, shows what a JOKE leftists are for even mentioning the question. It's like questioning if mosquitos bite people.

Americans SEE illegal aliens voting ALL THE TIME. You like to throw the word "proof" around, Mr Liberal ? OK. What's your standard of "proof" >You gonna need a study from some liberal think tank, media or university, and than expect us all to go along with it ?

You got "proof" that fish can swim ? As for 'conspiracies", this is the latest favorite catchword. Liberals now think all they have to do is say "CONSPIRACIES", and everybody is going to run and hide. I posted 9 source links, you dunce, and you offered not one shred of substance to invalidate any of those links.

INVALIDATION is hard-wired into liberals.
Somehow you managed to dodge my assertion. It's a fact that your links didn't show millions of votes were cast. Fact. Learn it yah imbecile. What I asserted in another post was that we know for a fact that Republicans admit that voter id laws will discourage minority and poor voting. They are quoted saying it. They are not being patriotic or moral in their quest. It's a sham to win elections. The judiciary has agreed that so far and has struck down the harsh voter id laws as what they are - poll taxes.

If you want to change this you need to compromise. Keep the polls open for a week, make the voter id excessively inclusive of the poor. This could be a fair compromise and will exclude the fantasy illegal votes you guys are obsessed about for your orange kings ego. The GOP wouldn't go for it though because their goal is limiting the vote so they can win.

The hard proof that Democrats are firmly lodged in the list of VESTED INTERESTS of who benefits from illegal alien voting, is to just ask any illegal aliens who they voted for. I've done that many times over the course of 40 years (in Spanish of course), and they all say they vote Democrat. When asked why, they say because Democrats support them being here.

And they're completely right. Of course Democrats support them. Over the years, Democrats (+ a few RINOs) have been "knowing/encouraging/actively helping" illegal aliens by supporting amnesty legislation, they vote 99% to support sanctuary cities, and they vote overwhelmingly to give entitlements to illegal aliens (welfare, drivers licenses, etc), just like these San Francisco bozos registering them to vote.

They also have repeatedly gone judge shopping, and filed lawsuits to stop legislation that would have denied privileges to illegal aliens (ex. Proposition 187 in California)

As for the fraud being helped by "someone" in the system, no, it is helped by th system itself (also supported by Democrats) >> lax voter ID laws. 36 states do not even require ANY ID at all, and NONE require CITIZENSHIP ID, thereby giving illegal aliens all the opportunity they need to vote, to help their case of not being deported.

And why wouldn't they vote ? Because it's against the law ? LOL. Oh well, we all know how scrupulous illegal aliens are about following the law. :rolleyes:
Asking someone about their experience only expands what's possible. It doesn't prove the distribution. Example, my third job had owners that wouldn't hire black people. That was enough to show me that its possible without being well known but it's not enough to show that everyone is doing it or even a sizable number are for sure.

Asking someone about their experience only expands what's possible. It doesn't prove the distribution. Example, my third job had owners that wouldn't hire black people. That was enough to show me that its possible without being well known but it's not enough to show that everyone is doing it or even a sizable number are for sure.

I would SUSPECT that in California, illegal voting fraud is rampant. Of course I don't have proof of numbers. No one could, because its pretty impossible to monitor. First of all, there is no political will in California to honestly monitor who is voting. I don't believe it.
Secondly, there are many millions of illegal aliens from Los Angeles up through the central valley and using logic It's pretty obvious that it is in their best interest to vote Democrat if they want to continue to be here and receive benefits.
Third, I have no doubt being here for so long they are very well organized in California and all it takes is incentive and organization. Ok , just one example that makes me feel this way. I live in the SF area but my half brother and sister who have a Spanish last name live in Modesto Ca. area which is in the Central valley where many of the farm workers are. Every election cycle my brother and sister both, tell me they get calls in Spanish right before the election... from some Democrat organization trying to get them to vote Democrat. they of course turn them down every time because they are not even registered Democrat. So why is someone going through the phone book looking for Someone with a Spanish name and not even bothering to talk in english? It's pretty obvious just using logic. If your a U.S. citizen you KNOW how to speak english Most of the time anyway. It's pretty clear who the target there is.
Secondly, my little brother has frequented many flea markets over the years in that area , and he has stood there watched them registering people to vote with just a drivers license. It just goes on and no one really cares in California. thats just the central valley and one small area... Los Angeles is huge. And guess what its impossible to elect a Republican in California. that is just too much to over come here.

Somehow you managed to dodge my assertion. It's a fact that your links didn't show millions of votes were cast. Fact. Learn it yah imbecile. What I asserted in another post was that we know for a fact that Republicans admit that voter id laws will discourage minority and poor voting. They are quoted saying it. They are not being patriotic or moral in their quest. It's a sham to win elections. The judiciary has agreed that so far and has struck down the harsh voter id laws as what they are - poll taxes.

If you want to change this you need to compromise. Keep the polls open for a week, make the voter id excessively inclusive of the poor. This could be a fair compromise and will exclude the fantasy illegal votes you guys are obsessed about for your orange kings ego. The GOP wouldn't go for it though because their goal is limiting the vote so they can win.
I see YOU saying that "that Republicans admit that voter id laws will discourage minority and poor voting" I don't see these Republicans saying it. And that idea is merely a DODGE-DEFLECTION from the well known charge that illegal aliens are voting all across America, and traitorous Democrats (like the ones in the OP of this thread) are helping them. THIS is the sham to win elections-when Democrats do everything they can to import foreigners (legally or not), and then shield them in sanctuary cities, so they can VOTE for Democrats.

So you want to talk about what should be done ? OK. I'll go there with you. What should be done is all illegal aliens should be deported, ALL elections should require absolute proof of CITIZENSHIP to stop any illegal alien voting, all mail voting should be eliminated, and all leaders (mayors, governors, commissioners) of sanctuary cities, should be imprisoned in federal prisons, on felony charges, for shielding, harboring, concealing illegal aliens from detection, in sanctuary cities.

And you DODGED my question, still unanswered >> "What's your standard of "proof" >You gonna need a study from some liberal think tank, media or university, and than expect us all to go along with it ?"

You obviously missed the idea. I've been asking illegal aliens (IN GROUPS) FOR FORTY YEARS about this, and in 5 states that I've lived in, and 9 states that I passed through when I drove from California to Florida.

I've also heard from friends of mine over this lengthy time, living in other states too, and they all say the same thing. The inquiries I've done, are probably about 10 times the quantity of the average poll, that liberals swear by every day.

You obviously missed the idea. I've been asking illegal aliens (IN GROUPS) FOR FORTY YEARS about this, and in 5 states that I've lived in, and 9 states that I passed through when I drove from California to Florida.

I've also heard from friends of mine over this lengthy time, living in other states too, and they all say the same thing. The inquiries I've done, are probably about 10 times the quantity of the average poll, that liberals swear by every day.
You've polled 10k+ illegals on how/if they vote? Tell me more about this fantasy land with faeries and unicorns. I've seen stuff linked here that's expanding a few hundred responses to be representative of the 10-20 million illegals suspected to be here. That's what you should be applying your criticism to.

You've polled 10k+ illegals on how/if they vote? Tell me more about this fantasy land with faeries and unicorns. I've seen stuff linked here that's expanding a few hundred responses to be representative of the 10-20 million illegals suspected to be here. That's what you should be applying your criticism to.
But when the common polls tell you that Democrats have a good chance to take back the House in 2018, you lobber all over them. :rolleyes:

But when the common polls tell you that Democrats have a good chance to take back the House in 2018, you lobber all over them. :rolleyes:
I mentally lobber on everything, being an introvert and probably on the spectrum. I have faith that the Republicans have all of their election winning mechanisms in order and ofc trump has intentionally done nothing about the hacking and social engineering stuff. Foreign powers are now probably all going to tamper since he was so weak about it.

Good luck keeping the youth at bay, though. Contrary to the tie pod nonsense, kids nowadays are smart as shit with how connected they are. You typically cant just lie to them because they were born in the information age and can use tech stuff better than any of us to get to the bottom of things and to spread messages.

I mentally lobber on everything, being an introvert and probably on the spectrum. I have faith that the Republicans have all of their election winning mechanisms in order and ofc trump has intentionally done nothing about the hacking and social engineering stuff. Foreign powers are now probably all going to tamper since he was so weak about it.

Good luck keeping the youth at bay, though. Contrary to the tie pod nonsense, kids nowadays are smart as shit with how connected they are. You typically cant just lie to them because they were born in the information age and can use tech stuff better than any of us to get to the bottom of things and to spread messages.
Democrats are the ones doing the lying, just like Hillary's 2016 campaign ads - disabled reporter, McCain, outsourcing, Muslin gold star father (all LIES)

PS - The word was a typo. Was supposed to be slobber, not lobber.

Forum List

Back