San Francisco Appoints First Noncitizen to Sit on the City’s Elections Commission

I turned on my idiot box and noticed that FOX News is only just now reporting on this.

Since she is a Hong Kong native I would want to hear her views on the communist takeover and suppression of democracy before deciding if she is a major threat or just an annoying example of lib brainlessness

I've got no problem with her immigrating here legally, becoming a citizen, and then being part of a city's governmental system. However, she's still a Chinese national, and we should be scrutinizing Chinese nationals very carefully.

I've got no problem with her immigrating here legally, becoming a citizen, and then being part of a city's governmental system. However, she's still a Chinese national, and we should be scrutinizing Chinese nationals very carefully.
I mostly agree except that immigrants should never be allowed to vote even after winning citizenship

And in her case she hasnt even become a citizen

Now watch as a bunch of dumb, angry white dudes who have no idea what election commissions do make up a bunch of embarrassing conspiracy theories.

Long ago in my mispsent vagrant days i ended up in a city that took in all of the 'boat people' circa mid-late 70's

I was the only white dude that , had a job, didn't deal drugs. spoke english......

That said, the boat peeps set up their own community , rather industrious sorts at that considering they viewed us as disneyland compared to Pol Pot's regime....

The cultural aspects alone took me back, markets with dried elephant tounge......monkey guts..... along with peeps living w/livestock, etc....

So said city hired cops of the same ethic origin , because it was the only way for them to communicate with these sorts that were looking to recreate what they escaped from

~S~

Forum List

Back