San Francisco Promotes Illegal Drug Use, Overdose Deaths ‘Skyrocket.’

There are now more black abortions than births.

Left wing politics is the culture of death.

Just look at the killing fields in democrat run major cities as black on black violence kills even more of them off.

Biden is sending money to the cities so they can buy clean crack pipes for the drug addicts....its shameful as hell....

: Progressives care about those in need.
Although I have right-wing views, but I think that the left is leading a tougher policy on opiates and psychostimulants. They are loyal to alcohol, and stimulated psychedelics use. They like all the substances that make people idiots. First of all, alcohol.

There is some evidence that the right, on the contrary, stimulated the use of opiates, indirectly. So, for example, the fashion for heroin chic appeared under the Republicans, and this met with a sharp reaction from Clinton.

The same was before hippie era, it was under right power

I think "right" drugs are opiates, cocaine and ephedrine derivatives.

In fact, ancient right-wing culture seems to have been associated with drugs. The Aryans used Soma, which is believed to have been an ephedrine-based drink. This was their main ritual - the libation of Soma for the gods.

The left culture mostly consumed alcohol. That is why crazy drunken orgies of the cult of Cybella, Dionysus were practiced there, and the Christian Eucharist comes from there, that is why Christians use wine.

I used to actually care..............NOT ANYMORE..........they chose this path........Die well.

There are now more black abortions than births.

Left wing politics is the culture of death.

Just look at the killing fields in democrat run major cities as black on black violence kills even more of them off.
Ah, makes sense why Democrats are for abortion.

According to my information, the Golden Triangle has been the center of opium production since the 50s (I can not vouch for accuracy). It's time for the right to come. Even before the arrival of Eisenhower, America was already on the right under the influence of McCarthy, this just coincides with the beginning of the 50s.

Something similar apparently happened with poppy plantations in Afghanistan.

For the left, heroin and cocaine are not profitable, they are crowding out drunkenness.

I myself do not use anything but coffee and cigarettes, and I do not promote drugs, but in general, if I had to choose between alcohol and opiates, I would choose opiates. I believe that opiates are less socially dangerous. They do not lead to crime and domestic violence problems, they are less dangerous to health, except for unsanitary conditions. For many, opiates help fight depression and prevent suicide. I think legalizing opiates is better than legalizing alcohol.
Heroin addicts never sink as low as alcoholics.
The heroin aesthetic is better than the drunken stink of alcoholics.

Although I have right-wing views, but I think that the left is leading a tougher policy on opiates and psychostimulants. They are loyal to alcohol, and stimulated psychedelics use. They like all the substances that make people idiots. First of all, alcohol.

There is some evidence that the right, on the contrary, stimulated the use of opiates, indirectly. So, for example, the fashion for heroin chic appeared under the Republicans, and this met with a sharp reaction from Clinton.

The same was before hippie era, it was under right power
Yes, legalizing and passing out hard drugs is tough on drug use!

Yes, legalizing and passing out hard drugs is tough on drug use
"hard" is a scam.
Alcohol is no easier than heroin. Alcohol, according to scientific criteria, is a much more hard drug in all respects. Dependence, harm to health, change in consciousness, victimization - all this is much more pronounced for alcohol. There are no other criteria of "hardness".

I myself do not use anything but coffee and cigarettes, and I do not promote drugs, but in general, if I had to choose between alcohol and opiates, I would choose opiates. I believe that opiates are less socially dangerous. They do not lead to crime and domestic violence problems, they are less dangerous to health, except for unsanitary conditions. For many, opiates help fight depression and prevent suicide. I think legalizing opiates is better than legalizing alcohol.
Heroin addicts never sink as low as alcoholics.
The heroin aesthetic is better than the drunken stink of alcoholics.

“The Heroin Aesthetic”?

I could see your angle on much of your post…not that I necessarily agreed with it all, but it seemed to follow a reasonable logic.

You lost me on the last paragraph.

“The Heroin Aesthetic”?

I could see your angle on much of your post…not that I necessarily agreed with it all, but it seemed to follow a reasonable logic.

You lost me on the last paragraph.
Heroin/morphin was really a companion of art, it influenced decadence, there is something of romance in it. Euphoria, sadness and sedation. Opiates are companion of melancholy, and melancholy is a property of a genius and a creator.

These opiate faces have their own beauty. This is very different from the vulgar fun of a drunkard. The junkies themselves often called it a noble high.

Heroin faces are often beautiful in their own way.

In general, there are many beautiful people among heroin addicts.

echwob4xkc0-c7cbcb296aac75c746de506e66b32ecf.jpg

Heroin/morphin was really a companion of art, it influenced decadence, there is something of romance in it. Euphoria, sadness and sedation. Opiates are companion of melancholy, and melancholy is a property of a genius and a creator.

These opiate faces have their own beauty. This is very different from the vulgar fun of a drunkard. The junkies themselves often called it a noble high.

Heroin faces are often beautiful in their own way.

In general, there are many beautiful people among heroin addicts.

echwob4xkc0-c7cbcb296aac75c746de506e66b32ecf.jpg

You are claiming that H inspires creativity in an artistic way, therefore making it a better addiction than alcohol.

Not sure I agree with you there.

Additionally, I would think that most herion addicts and alcoholics are not creating great art while they are using.

By the way, it is known that the predisposition to alcoholism has genetic roots. It depends on alcohol dehydrogenase, a liver enzyme. Those who do not have it do not absorb alcohol, it simply poisons their blood and brain. Because of this, they become insane. They behave unadecvate when drunked.

I think that opiates also have such a predisposition. In fact, opiates don't work "well" for everyone. Some become very sick and vomit from them, and they quickly lose consciousness.

Forum List

Back