San Francisco business owner arrested for doing the government’s job

But hey, it’s the Democrats Fault.

That’s the reason things never get fixed.
Seems you threw the first brick when you went back over fifty years to blame Reagan. Sixteen years of Jerry Brown, Four years of Gray Davis and Four years Gavin Newsom WITH democrat congresses and nothing. Shifting to lack of health care professionals in the most populous state in the US is kind of skirting the responsibility.

What a guy

Reagan was governor of california 60 years ago and his ghost dominates their politics even today

You are babbling nonsense

Libs do not think, they emote

It was a dumb hollywood film titled “One flew of the cookoo’s nest” that grabbed lib emotions and has guided them ever since

It even controls the dear little snowflakes who are too young to have seen the movie

Outstanding. So what is the Republicans plan to deal with the Homeless?

Seems you threw the first brick when you went back over fifty years to blame Reagan. Sixteen years of Jerry Brown, Four years of Gray Davis and Four years Gavin Newsom WITH democrat congresses and nothing. Shifting to lack of health care professionals in the most populous state in the US is kind of skirting the responsibility.

Reagan shut down federal funding as President. So help me out. What is the Republicans plan?

Reagan shut down federal funding as President. So help me out. What is the Republicans plan?
You threw the first brick. Biden is POTUS, I'm hearing nothing but "I'm not going to address that" or "I'll refer you to WH counsel" or "I don't have an answer" Where is the transparency? What are or have the democrats done in the last two years except double the price of fuel, increase inflation by nearly 10%, allowed more illegal immigrants into the US than any other POTUS in less than two years, created more division in the country than any other POTUS, got us involved in a war that we have no standing or responsibility in? In addition to taking a humming economy and shutting it down single-handedly. Hmmm?

Outstanding. So what is the Republicans plan to deal with the Homeless?
Sweep the streets clean of street bums

If they flunk a drug test then send to an emergency rehab facility as far away from civilization as possible

Somewhere in the middle of the desert

Make sure they spend as much time as it takes for them to dry out or sober up

And if after that if they show up on the street again do it all over for 6 months at a time

You threw the first brick. Biden is POTUS, I'm hearing nothing but "I'm not going to address that" or "I'll refer you to WH counsel" or "I don't have an answer" Where is the transparency? What are or have the democrats done in the last two years except double the price of fuel, increase inflation by nearly 10%, allowed more illegal immigrants into the US than any other POTUS in less than two years, created more division in the country than any other POTUS, got us involved in a war that we have no standing or responsibility in? In addition to taking a humming economy and shutting it down single-handedly. Hmmm?

I didn’t vote for Biden. And the deflection isn’t helping. You want to blame THA awful Democrats. Good. What do the Republicans want to do to fix the problem?

Sweep the streets clean of street bums

If they flunk a drug test then send to an emergency rehab facility as far away from civilization as possible

Somewhere in the middle of the desert

Make sure they spend as much time as it takes for them to dry out or sober up

And if after that if they show up on the street again do it all over for 6 months at a time

Excellent. So when do we start this?

Forum List

Back