San Francisco business owner arrested for doing the government’s job

If someone is loitering around, even on a public sidewalk, in front of your home or business, perhaps PC 653.22, loitering for/with intent to commit prostitution will apply.

111129050252-crystal-buchans.jpg

I do know. Public sidewalks are public sidewalks. They are public if they are in front of my house and if they are in front of the mini Mart down the street or even the power plant down the road.

You would have to be pretty freaking stupid to actually believe their was a difference.
Then park on one and see what happens--after all it is a public sidewalk. BTW, have you ever seen a public sidesleep

Then park on one and see what happens--after all it is a public sidewalk. BTW, have you ever seen a public sidesleep
Why would I park on a sidewalk? That is illegal. Are you ok?

Are you claiming that sidewalks are only for walking? You can't stand, run, sit or lay?

Good grief you flailing hard. I suppose you think it's wrong for people to park on a driveway? Lol.

Why would I park on a sidewalk? That is illegal. Are you ok?

Are you claiming that sidewalks are only for walking? You can't stand, run, sit or lay?

Good grief you flailing hard. I suppose you think it's wrong for people to park on a driveway? Lol.
It's just a stupid concern troll. Waste of time.

It's just a stupid concern troll. Waste of time.
Both of you are ignorant fucks. Educate yourselves.

He will be treated as the law requires.

He should have thought of that before he broke the law.
You make him sound like a mass murderer

Imagine you own a small business and must pay taxes, rent, utilities, insurance, cost of goods, aka inventory, and sundry other expenses

And right outside your door in the very front of your modest little shop you have a crazy woman shouting at your customers as they walk by

She really is crazy you know

Even the disgusting little prick who turned the store owner into the cops admitted that

I think the liberal voters in SF as well as the ones on this forum (Marener Blues Man , ect) are as nuts as the crazy woman for demanding that taxpayers be driven out of business so that street bums can poop on the sidewalks

Last edited:

He has since been bullied and threatened into making a Soviet-style confession and apology

But he neednt have bothered

The libs at city hall will probably throw the book at him anyway

If you want to know what he did open the link and see for yourself
It was a public sidewalk he has no right to stop anyone from using it.

Both of you are ignorant fucks. Educate yourselves.
Marener are you listening?

Horseshit. It's vigilantism. And you aren't any sort of objective observer regarding our government 'doing its job'.

No, it isn't because the governments in many places have decided to break the compact vis a vis law enforcement.

We don't give up our rights of self policing to the government, we lend them to it, and if it decides it doesn't want to perform their duties anymore, we retain them.

You make him sound like a mass murderer

Imagine you own a small business and must pay taxes, rent, utilities, insurance, cost of goods, aka inventory, and sundry other expenses

And right outside your door in the very front of your modest little shop you have a crazy woman shouting at your customers as they walk by

She really is crazy you know

Even the disgusting little prick who turned the store owner into the cops admitted that

I think the liberal voters in SF as well as the ones on this forum (Marener Blues Man , ect) are as nuts as the crazy woman for demanding that taxpayers be driven out of business so that street bums can poop on the sidewalks
I can picture it. I can picture him breaking the law too.what is it with Trump supporters who seem to claim law and order but are always quick to dismiss it when it's politically expedient.

Are you guys law and order or not or is just a salad bar?

I can picture it. I can picture him breaking the law too.what is it with Trump supporters who seem to claim law and order but are always quick to dismiss it when it's politically expedient.

Are you guys law and order or not or is just a salad bar?
You think this is only about the rights of one dirty, crazy homeless woman and totally ignore the harm she is causing

We have a failure of liberal Trump-hating local government

And it shouldn't take MAGA to see that

Forum List

Back