San Francisco business owner arrested for doing the government’s job

Being a vigilante is not "doing the government's job"...

Not always.

But it is the job of government to protect the rights of every citizen, from the actions of criminals. People have the right to be so protected.

Government exists because it is better for justice to be administered in a fair, consistent manner, rather than by leaving it to every aggrieved citizen to seek his own justice. We delegate our right to protect ourselves to government, for this very reason, but that does not mean, in any way, that we give up this right.

Where government fails to do its job, the right and authority reverts back to us, the people. Vigilantism is the legitimate and expected result thereof.

Are you for real? Murder rates are based on murders per Capita.

What an ignorant comment. FOX news much?
Take your moronic per capita statistics down the road. Typical democrat crap. Chicago alone 630 murders and 2600 shootings in 2022. Entire state of Mississippi 130 murders in 2022. I'll take Mississippi any day of the week. Run along idiot.

Homelessness is not a problem unique to California. Pretty much every State has a homeless population. Red State, Blue state. They all have the same problem. The bigger the cities the more people you have, but homeless are everywhere. People suffering mental issues are everywhere too.

So other than blaming Democrats what is the plan to address this nationwide problem?

Florida, the famous Red State the people are flocking to has a significant Homeless population.

So what is the plan to deal with this issue nationally?
CA has the largest homeless population of any state.

Oh for heaven sakes

The do-nothing government and the crazy woman pushed the man too far and he lynched her, burned the body and fed it to the other homeless bums

Is that what you think happened?

He just squirted some water on her

In the middle of winter.

Oh for heaven sakes

The do-nothing government and the crazy woman pushed the man too far and he lynched her, burned the body and fed it to the other homeless bums

Is that what you think happened?

He just squirted some water on her
So it was the government's job to squirt water on her?

Take your moronic per capita statistics down the road. Typical democrat crap. Chicago alone 630 murders and 2600 shootings in 2022. Entire state of Mississippi 130 murders in 2022. I'll take Mississippi any day of the week. Run along idiot.
Yeah, but their were more murders in south Dakota then the whole planet of Mars combined. Derp derp.

Mississippi. Lol. Bunch of fat, uneducated trailer park trash prone to murdering people. I can see why you would want to live their.

I mean really, for every 100,000 people in Mississippi, 20 will be murdered. No other state can make that claim. That's nuts. What kind of leadership is going on down their?

Great choice Skippy.

Winter in San Francisco, not Alaska

Oh it’s balmy there this time of year? That’s news to me. And California which has had record snow and record rains.

5FAB63E5-C1AA-4B79-82B2-86549B20B875.jpeg

Want to know how long hypothermia takes in temperatures like that? If it was your family member getting hosed down you would be howling about attempted murder.

But all you see is a vagrant. A homeless bum who is a problem. Whatever happens. They deserve it.

Dont be dense

It was the governments job to remove her to a mental hospital where she belongs

And remove her from the front of his store where she does not belong

Actually. They can’t remove her to a Mental Hospital. Reagan close the State Hospitals when he was Governor. And he shut down Federal Funding of Mental Hospitals when he was President. There aren’t enough hospitals. So the law is that the people have to present a danger to themselves and or others before they can be committed to a Mental Hospital.

The Hospitals that do exist are overcrowded.

I guess we could build more. We could take money from wasted programs. Lord knows the Republicans would never allow a tax increase on the Rich.

Oh it’s balmy there this time of year? That’s news to me. And California which has had record snow and record rains.

View attachment 753007

Want to know how long hypothermia takes in temperatures like that? If it was your family member getting hosed down you would be howling about attempted murder.

But all you see is a vagrant. A homeless bum who is a problem. Whatever happens. They deserve it.
California aint Alaska unless she wanders up into the mountains

And there are no drug dealers up there to supply her

Actually. They can’t remove her to a Mental Hospital. Reagan close the State Hospitals when he was Governor. And he shut down Federal Funding of Mental Hospitals when he was President. There aren’t enough hospitals. So the law is that the people have to present a danger to themselves and or others before they can be committed to a Mental Hospital.

The Hospitals that do exist are overcrowded.

I guess we could build more. We could take money from wasted programs. Lord knows the Republicans would never allow a tax increase on the Rich.
Teagan has been out of office for 30+ years

California aint Alaska unless she wanders up into the mountains

And there are no drug dealers up there to supply her

You dismiss the danger of cold injuries? Well if I needed more proof you ain’t a Veteran this was it. We learned about Cold Weather in the Army.

Yeah, but their were more murders in south Dakota then the whole planet of Mars combined. Derp derp.

Mississippi. Lol. Bunch of fat, uneducated trailer park trash prone to murdering people. I can see why you would want to live their.

I mean really, for every 100,000 people in Mississippi, 20 will be murdered. No other state can make that claim. That's nuts. What kind of leadership is going on down their?

Great choice Skippy.
Enjoy Chicago. moron.

View attachment 753007

A slippery slope. The people who small shops in Frisco are the ones trying to survive in the purposely created environment there. Most working long hours to achieve the American dream. The Progs do what they do and turned the outside into a third world village. So, what do we do? Homeless people have been around a long time. Many reasons. No real dialogue except to spend massive amounts of resources with many middlemen getting their cut. It's the purposeful relenting of rules as to destroy areas that this is being done. It is not for concern of those not so fortunate. America must go down. And go down hard.

Forum List

Back