Same-sex Marriage Now Legal In 24 States. (soon 30)

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Today in Virginia

1412630144001-AP-Supreme-Court-Gay-Marriage-Virginia1.jpg

1412625686000-XXX-SCOTUS-SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE-hdb1978.JPG

Today in Utah...

1412618108002-AP-Supreme-Court-Gay-Marriage-Utah.jpg

1412634943001-AP-Supreme-Court-Gay-Marriage-Utah.jpg

I guess we'll see about that. just because you all declare it so, doesn't mean it will be so FOR LONG

you all love them judges until it's a judgement made against you or something you care about

I guess we'll see about that. just because you all declare it so, doesn't mean it will be so FOR LONG

you all love them judges until it's a judgement made against you or something you care about

So how do these marriages affect yours?

I always much preferred quiet sex as opposed to...

HEY- I'M HAVING SEX WITH MY SAME SEX AND TWO OTHER SAME SEX PARTNERS AND A TRANSGENDER AND A HERMAPHRODITE AND SOME QUEER SHIT HOMO WHO WAS HITCHIKING FROM JERSY TO CALI \

fucking rich, people. Fucking rich.

Oh- and congratulatulations.

Take a bow. You deserve it.

But I don't.

We live in the greatest country on Earth. It just got a little bit greater :thup:

Nope. It's swirling down the drain. For one thing, the courts just took a big shit on the Constitution. I know you cheer for that.
That you and most others on the USMB right have such ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution and its case law comes as no surprise.

We live in the greatest country on Earth. It just got a little bit greater :thup:

Nope. It's swirling down the drain. For one thing, the courts just took a big shit on the Constitution. I know you cheer for that.
That you and most others on the USMB right have such ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution and its case law comes as no surprise.

ROFL! The guy who thinks that the Constitution says whatever 9 hand picked hacks on the Supreme Court say it is accuses me of having contempt for the Constitution?

You kill me, Jonesie.

Do you have that bookmarked so you can just hit one button and not have to wear you're fingers out repeating it over and over?

I probably agree with you in principle, these decisions should be made by legislatures.

But they aren't.

So I'm good with the courts sorting this out.

So how do these marriages affect yours?

Well, why isn't legal in your country and why are you poking your nose in ours, if you don't understand how our country works here?

Forum List

Back