Salute to Veterans on Veteran's Day

1668180033947.png

Salutes and thanks are easy enough to get old Vets off your conscience but thanx anyway. I found a new program where Veterans would be offered a card that would allow free access on National Parks for life (it only took a hundred years) but when I logged on to the program all I got was the usual federal runaround. New enlistees get a big bonus for joining up but I'm still waiting for my Vietnam check.

I have been pissing in your face all over the board concerning your posts about Ukraine, or do I have you confused with someone else?

Vietnam era? That old, huh?
Obviously you have me confused with someone else because I haven't been posting all over the board about the Ukraine. Matter of fact I'm not sure I've posted anything about the Ukraine at all. I have given a couple of our Russians some shit about their propaganda but that was a while ago.
Yeah, I'm 68, went into the Navy right out of HS in 72.

Obviously you have me confused with someone else because I haven't been posting all over the board about the Ukraine. Matter of fact I'm not sure I've posted anything about the Ukraine at all. I have given a couple of our Russians some shit about their propaganda but that was a while ago.
Yeah, I'm 68, went into the Navy right out of HS in 72.
Will you please accept my humblest apologies? When I am wrong, I admit it.

Sad times for the USA

President Joe Biden’s priority this Veterans Day wasn’t recognizing veterans.

Biden was instead speaking at the United Nations’ COP27 climate change conference in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.

Sad times for the USA

President Joe Biden’s priority this Veterans Day wasn’t recognizing veterans.

Biden was instead speaking at the United Nations’ COP27 climate change conference in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.

Biden's asthma kept him out of the draft but strangely enough he was hired as a lifeguard.

Forum List

Back