Salon Implies Secret Service Men "Who Disputed" Hutchinson's "Steering Wheel" Story Are Liars

90% of her testimony was from in the room.

And it was damning to the former president.

When are you going to have your Jason Van Tatenhove Epiphany?
No more damning than the last 5 years of fake attacks from the left.

Still no direct quotes....just selectively edited, misrepresented statements taken out of context.

But that's all you.

That sounds like hearsay.

I’m all in for asking all questions and persecuting lies.

Says a lawyer close to another lawyer
How many people have been arrested, indicted or what ever, over the J6 thing?

Epp's was one of the first 20 people put on the FBI list....get around that, and how did he get around that?

2021.10.23-09.04-revolvernews-617478e027922-1024x850.jpg

She lied.

Under oath.

That's perjury, a criminal offense.

Her lie isn't even credible or plausible.

How does a passenger in the back of this limousine make a grab for the steering wheel?

View attachment 664139

He doesn't always ride in the beast. Not taking sides. I have no idea what did or did not happen. This could be like the old game of telephone where the story changes the more people who retell it.

trump.jpg

The testimony she presented was credible in the room information which informs us about the disgraceful actions of the previous president.
The Secret Service men that where actually in the vehicle said it never happened and that they are willing to testify to that fact. I'm betting they will never be called.

The testimony she presented was credible in the room information which informs us about the disgraceful actions of the previous president.

No chance she suddenly had an axe to grind?

Cassidy Hutchinson Begged Senior Trump Officials For ‘Financial Assistance’ After Being Subpoenaed By J6 Committee​

“I was subpoenaed by the 1/6 Committee on November 9, 2020 [sic 2021], but was not formally served until Wednesday, January 26, 2021 [sic 2022]. I’ve had difficulty securing a legal team, and was hoping you may be able to put me in contact with any fundraising organizations and/or attorneys that are involved in this process,” Hutchinson said in the email to the former senior Trump official.

“My aunt and uncle applied to refinance their house to loosen up some money since I don’t have much immediate family, but they weren’t approved,” Hutchinson said in a separate email.

The person with first-hand knowledge also said that Trump officials were sympathetic because of her age and lack of employment and said at her request, Trump’s PAC agreed to help her financially and, at her request, suggested attorneys she could interview. The person also said Hutchinson made derogatory comments about the Jan. 6 committee to multiple people in Trump world.

“Every conversation that she described that she had with people from McCarthy to Ratcliffe to Cipollone never happened,” the official added.
EXCLUSIVE: Cassidy Hutchinson Begged Senior Trump Officials For ‘Financial Assistance’ After Being Subpoenaed By J6 Committee

He doesn't always ride in the beast. Not taking sides. I have no idea what did or did not happen. This could be like the old game of telephone where the story changes the more people who retell it.

Which is exactly the reason that Hearsay is regarded as having dubious credibility; and usually not admissible as evidence in a court of law.

Last edited:
A quick search is all it took. If you really don't want the truth maybe you shouldn't insert yourself into the conversation.

The date on the article is June 29th and is not holding up well.

The Secret Service has deleted texts and the character of Tony Ornado is very much in question.

They said they would offer testimony, yet to this day are still fighting doing so.

The date on the article is June 29th and is not holding up well.

The Secret Service has deleted texts and the character of Tony Ornado is very much in question.

They said they would offer testimony, yet to this day are still fighting doing so.
Haven't heard a damn thing about the Democratic party led committee calling them to testify and bet money it will never happen. The Agents have stated they will do so. You loons are so desperate to take the word of someone who wasn't there and I'm not surprised your already attacking the Agents involved. No big deal come November this retarded shit will come to a screeching halt after Pelosi is no longer speaker. Unfortunately the Republicans will start a new round of retarded shit.

Haven't heard a damn thing about the Democratic party led committee calling them to testify and bet money it will never happen. The Agents have stated they will do so. You loons are so desperate to take the word of someone who wasn't there and I'm not surprised your already attacking the Agents involved. No big deal come November this retarded shit will come to a screeching halt after Pelosi is no longer speaker. Unfortunately the Republicans will start a new round of retarded shit.
Here's a more current news item.

First on CNN: DC police officer in Trump Jan. 6 motorcade corroborates details of heated Secret Service exchange to committee

Forum List

Back