If you are a bigwig corporate executive paying for ads on news networks, are you happy that the Pillow Guy is getting 4x the eyes on his ads than you?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Well, almost 4x as many eyes. The smart, MBA executive must be proud of his astute decision to go with CNN, I hope he received a steep discount or shareholders should ask some questions.

I will say that CNN was slowly, very, very slowly trying to be a bit more balanced. Then the Jan 6h Hearing dropped and as they salivated "we are going rake it in baby!" the viewers shrugged, "not this again". CNN fell into line as they normally do, they can't help themselves and now they are being punished.

This image is for the week of June 20th, not even Fox best week. Pillow Guy has ads on Tucker, which is receiving excessively more viewers than his competitors.

j20th.jpeg

I've been seeing Lindell's commercials all over the place. Not only FOX, but Newsmax, and most of those stations that show old westerns and reruns of older shows.

Walmart supposedly refused to carry his pillows, but I'll be darned if there wasn't 20 of them in the closeout at my local store.

They didn't even mark the prices down. :laughing0301:

Well, almost 4x as many eyes. The smart, MBA executive must be proud of his astute decision to go with CNN, I hope he received a steep discount or shareholders should ask some questions.

I will say that CNN was slowly, very, very slowly trying to be a bit more balanced. Then the Jan 6h Hearing dropped and as they salivated "we are going rake it in baby!" the viewers shrugged, "not this again". CNN fell into line as they normally do, they can't help themselves and now they are being punished.

This image is for the week of June 20th, not even Fox best week. Pillow Guy has ads on Tucker, which is receiving excessively more viewers than his competitors.

View attachment 664100
I doubt PillowHead is doing well off the ads. He'd probably prefer to be back selling through Walmart. I've tried his pillows. Moved them to the guest room, long before he became a national asshole. The pillow is truly mediocre. My brother-in-law is a really big Trump fan and bought a pair for him and his wife after Pillowhead out of favor for supporting the big lie. He said they suck and gave them away to some of his kids. He told me, support is support, but not worth losing sleep over.

I doubt PillowHead is doing well off the ads. He'd probably prefer to be back selling through Walmart. I've tried his pillows. Moved them to the guest room, long before he became a national asshole. The pillow is truly mediocre. My brother-in-law is a really big Trump fan and bought a pair for him and his wife after Pillowhead out of favor for supporting the big lie. He said they suck and gave them away to some of his kids. He told me, support is support, but not worth losing sleep over.

Mine and my wife's work just fine. Best pillows we've ever slept on.

Forum List

Back