Salon Implies Secret Service Men "Who Disputed" Hutchinson's "Steering Wheel" Story Are Liars

So the videos shown at the hearing
You know, the ones that pointed out and showed KKKult members with guns.

Are those videos telling you a different story?
1. The KKK was the paramilitary arm of the Democratic Party. Get it right.

2. I didn't see those videos. And anything that comes out of this committee is automatically suspect.

Enough of this paleface California twit.McCarthy was on - Gutfeld -
last night and made an assurance that once his House Republicans
have a majority he's already got a lot { i can't remember if it was
50 or 500 } papers ready to roll.Meaning serious lawsuits and
Investigations.And that Schiff will be taken off the House Intelligence
Committee along with Swallwell.
I'm not sure how that works.If Schiff can be outright taken off
a Committee,especially since being the Ranking Democrat for years.
But if Pelosi can pull a January 6th Select Hearing which ain't
a hearing AT ALL.then the worlds an open oyster for Republicans
come the first week of January 2023.
Pretty sure Schiff can be removed....Mucho waa-waa will be all over cable news then.....Pelosi removed MTG.
I'm seeing the left use a Biden Crime Syndicate impeachment probe as an excuse to 25A lite.

1. The KKK was the paramilitary arm of the Democratic Party. Get it right.

2. I didn't see those videos. And anything that comes out of this committee is automatically suspect.
Isn't Arkansas their national office?
Didn't a former president who played the sax, never inhaled and told fat Ted a few years back, Obama would have been serving them coffee, come from there?

Supports all but the “hand on the steering wheel” and physical altercation.

Trump clearly and forcefully wanted his Mousolini moment and the secret service clearly did not
Only possible problem was He wasn't in the Beast that day.

Only possible problem was He wasn't in the Beast that day.
She was repeating a story told to her. She never said she saw the incident.

She could have been told it was the Beast or she could have assumed it was.

Either way. It doesn't matter.

She was repeating a story told to her. She never said she saw the incident.

She could have been told it was the Beast or she could have assumed it was.

Either way. It doesn't matter.
Another democrat 'factual' hearsay testimony?

Just remember what the president said:

“We choose truth over facts,” Biden concluded — not seeming to realize facts support the truth, generally speaking.

Another democrat 'factual' hearsay testimony?

Just remember what the president said:

And this inspiring Biden quote:

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher. Perhaps you remember this demonstration:

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher. Perhaps you remember this demonstration:

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

Cofvefe

Russian dude

She was in the room.

You're a sycophant on a message board kissing the ring.
Takes two to tango, Pal.
Her 'testimony' was lawyer speak to prevent her from defamation type legal actions.
After all is said and done, I can't wait to hear all the screaming from the left when the tables are turned, hopefully, in January.

Takes two to tango, Pal.
Her 'testimony' was lawyer speak to prevent her from defamation type legal actions.
After all is said and done, I can't wait to hear all the screaming from the left when the tables are turned, hopefully, in January.
The testimony she presented was credible in the room information which informs us about the disgraceful actions of the previous president.

Uglier and nastier. Now MSM jumping in.

We've got a problem. So let's impugn the honor and integrity of men who swear to instantly lay down their lives for the stability of our nation! Let's get to work!

IF Salon is pushing it, Its a lie... At least they are consistent..

The testimony she presented was credible in the room information which informs us about the disgraceful actions of the previous president.
So hearsay is now admissible?
Why didn't she do direct quotes?
Oh, it's not a real hearing anyway.

So hearsay is now admissible?
Why didn't she do direct quotes?
Oh, it's not a real hearing anyway.
90% of her testimony was from in the room.

And it was damning to the former president.

When are you going to have your Jason Van Tatenhove Epiphany?

Forum List

Back