Zone1 Salam - New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hide where I am, and it would still not invalidate or weaken my arguments on this forum.
It matters when it comes to your right to be wrong

And the right to lecture Americans on topics that dont concern you

It matters when it comes to your right to be wrong

And the right to lecture Americans on topics that dont concern you
America lectures everyone, even imposing its values and interests upon the whole world, even when those values and interests aren't what's best for those other countries. If the world wants to come here and express its opinions about the world's bully empire, that's their prerogative. If the forum-owner/s censors those voices, that's also his or her right.

I'm a Muslim, born and raised in the US.

America lectures everyone, even imposing its values and interests upon the whole world, even when those values and interests aren't what's best for those other countries. If the world wants to come here and express its opinions about the world's bully empire, that's their prerogative. If the forum-owner/s censors those voices, that's also his or her right.

I'm a Muslim, born and raised in the US.
Ok, thank you

I almost want to blast him about Boston, just to wreck the thread. lmao
US government agents and informants, led by the hand to Boston, to commit acts of terrorism.

There are 3.4 million Muslims in the United States, if only 1/10th of 1% of us were terrorists, there would be a serious national crisis in this country, requiring the US military to deploy and stop those 3400 terrorists. Where are these Muslim terrorists? Are you telling me Muslims are terrorists or prone to violence, yet not even 1/10th of 1% have taken up arms against the United States? Your claim or disingenuous insinuation seems unlikely and inconsistent with reality.

Hello everyone. I am a practicing Muslim with a political outlook shaped by Sharia, advocating for social conservatism. My goal in joining this forum is to contribute to discussions on the intersection of religion and governance, emphasizing the preservation of traditional values.
When it comes to Islam, religion and governance are one and the same. It's a Theocracy.

When it comes to Islam, religion and governance are one and the same. It's a Theocracy.
Yes. There are different ways of carrying that out, but you're correct. Muslims must govern by enforcing what we believe to be divine law, based upon the Holy Quran and Sunnah of the Prophet (PBUH),

Yes. There are different ways of carrying that out, but you're correct. Muslims must govern by enforcing what we believe to be divine law, based upon the Holy Quran and Sunnah of the Prophet (PBUH),
The hideous part of the religion is that Muslims feel it is their right via the Quran, to dictate to the lives of non-Muslims. There has never been a Theocracy that wasn't evil to its core, once in power. There are an estimated 4,200 religions throughout the world, with each one claiming that "there's" is the one true religion. Worshippers are called "believers." A belief is nothing tangible, only thinking one's religion is true and that doesn't make it so.
If all followers of their own religion would just mind their own damn business, believing what they want, but they just can't help themselves, especially the Islamic religion. It is the most violent of all religions.

There is a saying, "That government is best which governs least". If is often attributed to Jefferson, but little matter. The sentiment is well taken by most Americans who believe in their republican democracy. As religions tend to governance of everything, they are anathema to such republican principles and are to be rejected. Besides, there is no objective reference for establishing the truth of one's religious faith. It is for the individual, not to be imposed upon those around him.

Tell that to the dumbasses that don't believe that is the goal of all Muslims. We have a bunch on this board.

The hideous part of the religion is that Muslims feel it is their right via the Quran, to dictate to the lives of non-Muslims. There has never been a Theocracy that wasn't evil to its core, once in power. There are an estimated 4,200 religions throughout the world, with each one claiming that "there's" is the one true religion. Worshippers are called "believers." A belief is nothing tangible, only thinking one's religion is true and that doesn't make it so.
If all followers of their own religion would just mind their own damn business, believing what they want, but they just can't help themselves, especially the Islamic religion. It is the most violent of all religions.
The hideous part of the religion is that Muslims feel it is their right via the Quran, to dictate to the lives of non-Muslims.

I see it as the beautiful, inspiring, necessary, and practical part of the religion. The secularists and non-Muslims in general, are trying to do the same to us Muslims. That's the nature of reality, whether we like it or not. The atheists, liberals..etc, want to impose their values and interests upon us and Allah, our God, knows that hence orders us to establish his law upon the Earth, or at the very least establish treaties with non-Muslims, allowing Islam to be propagated in those countries, peacefully. In the end we know that Islam will be victorious, establishing God's kingdom on Earth.

There has never been a Theocracy that wasn't evil to its core, once in power.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I disagree. Secular, godless governments are much worse.

There are an estimated 4,200 religions throughout the world, with each one claiming that "there's" is the one true religion.

The explicit, outward forms of those religions differ but the essence of all religions is the same. Islam is the purest religion, focusing on God, prayer, and how to live free from the influence of these entities:

Worshippers are called "believers." A belief is nothing tangible, only thinking one's religion is true and that doesn't make it so.

Our epistemology is different than yours. We believe, and know that knowledge can come directly from God and the spirit world in general. When you practice Islam, praying five times daily, certain components, and aspects of your nature that are now dormant due to your atheistic, materialist delusions, are activated, allowing you to receive information from almighty God. Muslims call God "Allah", The Power. He is The Power behind EVERYTHING.

You will become sensitive to that higher dimension when you submit yourself to Allah. You don't have to believe it, you can experience it when you humble and submit yourself to God's law and way of life. If you refuse to do that, fine, that's on you, but the theists, those who believe and serve God will rule this world, with a rod of iron, regardless of how you might feel about it. We don't care.

The most violent religion in the world is atheistic materialism, woke-liberalism, not Islam. You inject children with puberty blockers and cut off their breasts and genitals. You rip unborn babies in their mother's wombs to pieces willy-nilly. You spread corruption and filth throughout the Earth, not to speak of all of the brutal economic sanctions that you godless liberals impose on developing countries with all of your warmongering. You have no moral high ground upon which to stand and point your crooked feculent finger at Muslims.

It is only honest that someone who believes in "God" admit he holds religious laws to be above man's.
It is only honest to say that "God" would be able to impose rule on creation without needing creation to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back