Saints might be looking to sign Antonio Brown

A team has to make a decision, "can we accept a POS who is talented, or not?" He's a difference maker, but also a major distraction. If they write into his contract "if you're a distraction, we walk away", he can't claim "I didn't know this" before being released.

Look, I'm not for supporting A-holes per se, but, people deserve second chances, and his allegations have to be proven in court. We just had Auston Matthews, the top Leaf goal scorer caught in a bad situation over the summer. He settled out of court. What he is accused of was bad, but more childish and foolish than anything. What Brown is accused of is worse, but, we don't know how much is true. We do know he's not emotionally sound, but, then again, who in football is?

Ultimately, if teams want to win, they need to reward talent. The private sector must be about the free market. N.E probably win the S.B if they kept Brown.

Brown is probably still the best twerking wide receiver in the game, even though he hasn't been playing.

Michael Thomas and AB would be the best wide receiver duo of all time
That fucker is a cancer! I would not want him.

I wouldn’t sign him for a full season. As you said, locker room cancer. I would however sign him just for the playoffs, because on the football field he really is elite. It isn’t going to happen though. He is still not exempt to play by the NFL.

A team has to make a decision, "can we accept a POS who is talented, or not?" He's a difference maker, but also a major distraction. If they write into his contract "if you're a distraction, we walk away", he can't claim "I didn't know this" before being released.

Look, I'm not for supporting A-holes per se, but, people deserve second chances, and his allegations have to be proven in court. We just had Auston Matthews, the top Leaf goal scorer caught in a bad situation over the summer. He settled out of court. What he is accused of was bad, but more childish and foolish than anything. What Brown is accused of is worse, but, we don't know how much is true. We do know he's not emotionally sound, but, then again, who in football is?

Ultimately, if teams want to win, they need to reward talent. The private sector must be about the free market. N.E probably win the S.B if they kept Brown.
The NFL have a percentage of players who are like the forbidden fruit. Perhaps if owners did not go with the tantalizing potential of players like this for their teams, they would not have the issues and disrespect that we see in the sport. The sport like others was better when less money ran it all.

The NFL have a percentage of players who are like the forbidden fruit. Perhaps if owners did not go with the tantalizing potential of players like this for their teams, they would not have the issues and disrespect that we see in the sport. The sport like others was better when less money ran it all.

I disagree. One of the aspects that makes the NFL unique, in my eyes at least; is that it is all about winning. In the annals of professional sports, it is most competitive. You accept the warts and headaches, it's a hard hitting sport, that isn't meant for the silver spooned kid. He is down the street playing tennis or on the polo team.

Football invites violence, somewhat unstable people. If you are a fan, you want to see the best players. Now, if he is charged with a crime, do your time and then decide if he has redeemed himself. As a Christian, it's what I believe about people.

If he is guilty of a crime, so be it, he can't play football from prison. if not, why should he be ostracized from playing a sport? If teams don't want him, I get it. If some want to win and see him as helping them do so, that's a fair assessment.

Some people don't like it when unsavory people make a boatload of money. I for one, don't give a damn how much someone makes, that's freedom of right to self determination. There are despots around the world who order murder of civilians if they are in a bad mood, all of this is peanuts.

There are plenty of dbags and POS who are successful in life. That's their soul to redeem, until they break the law (even then, some of the most vile law breakers I have ever met in life, were apparently the "good guys". It's a world full of grey).

Last edited:
I thought he would have learned after Pittsburgh, then I thought he’d learn after the Raiders, then I thought he learned after the Patriots. Now, I don’t think he is smart or humble enough to learn.

Take him at your own risk.

Forum List

Back