Safe and Effective: The Fauci Moving Target

Just listen to Phizer....

The good Dr kinda expected you kids to be smart enough to take the vaccines. That was his only real mistake. He overestimated your intelligence.

There was no vaccine during the campaign. It wasn’t approved until after the election.
"If and when the vaccine comes, it’s not likely to go through all the tests that need to be done, and the trials that are needed to be done." Aug. 6, 2020

"Look at what’s happened. Enormous pressure put on the CDC not to put out the detailed guidelines. The enormous pressure being put on the FDA to say they’re going, that the following protocol will in fact reduce, it will have a giant impact on COVID. All these things turn out not to be true, and when a president continues to mislead and lie, when we finally do, God willing, get a vaccine, who’s going to take the shot? Who’s going to take the shot? You going to be the first one to say, ‘Put me — sign me up, they now say it’s OK’? I’m not being facetious." Sept. 2, 2020

"How are you going to distribute the vaccine when it arrives, when it arrives, when it’s there? And the question of whether it’s real, when it’s there, that requires enormous transparency. You’ve got to make all of it available to other experts across the nation, so they can look and see, so there’s consensus this is a safe vaccine. Because already you have, what percent is American people saying if the vaccine were there tomorrow, they wouldn’t take it? And it’s not the usual anti-vaccine crowd. It’s beyond that because people are losing faith in what the president says. Think about it." July 28, 2020

"Charting a clear path of science-based vaccines, free from politics. I get asked the question: ‘If the president announced tomorrow we have a vaccine, would you take it?’ Only if it was completely transparent, that other experts in the country could look at it, only if we knew all of what went into it. Because so far, nothing he’s told us has been true." Sept. 7, 2020

"Americans have had to endure President Trump’s incompetence and dishonesty, when it comes to testing and personal protective equipment. We can’t afford to repeat those fiascos when it comes to a vaccine. … Let me be clear: I trust vaccines, I trust scientists, but I don’t trust Donald Trump, and at this moment, the American people can’t either. Last week, Senator Harris and I laid out three questions this administration’s going to have to answer to assure the American people that politics will not play a role whatsoever in the vaccine process. If Donald Trump can’t give answers and the administration can’t give answers to these three questions, the American people should not have confidence." following week

“If public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it, absolutely,” she said. “But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it.”

Everyone with a brain knew there would be variants. What they didnt realize was that there were so many people lacking a brain and would allow the variants to spread exponentially.
Ummmm...that isn't right on many levels. People are stupier and more selfish now---knowing they wouldn't act to protect others was a given.

Really think spreading the original creating herd exposure in the beginning among the younger more immune, while protecting the higher risk groups, was what should have been done to stop the virus from mutating so much and living longer killing more. Locking the economy down for so long was stupid.

The vaccinations are spreading disease slowing it eating through potential victims, allowing it to live longer and mutate more which will in the end create more victims and keep the virus around.

They only dissed Drumpf. They repeatedly said they would take the vaccine if it was approved and when it finally was they then took it.
Don't bother reading their quotes I gave you. From reading you today, facts seem to confuse the hell out of you.

Forum List

Back