Safe and Effective: The Fauci Moving Target

He has been wrong about everything. That isnt "hindsight bias" that is having standards. Something you should try instead of kissing failures ass all day.
“Wrong about everything” is hindsight bias.

Remember when he said we were going to have a big spike in cases during the holidays?

I guess this is the part of the conversation where you check out because you can't defend your version of reality.
Defend it against what? Your stupid excuse for his failure labeled "hindsight bias?" :lol:

Defend it against what? Your stupid excuse for his failure labeled "hindsight bias?" :lol:
What was something you thought he should have said that he said the opposite of?

Yes, I'm accusing you of bias. I think that's pretty clear that you're being pretty emotional about this.

What was something you thought he should have said that he said the opposite of?

Yes, I'm accusing you of bias. I think that's pretty clear that you're being pretty emotional about this.
Not accepting absolute failure isnt emotion. Thats dumb.

Not accepting absolute failure isnt emotion. Thats dumb.
You're being quite emotional in your definition of "absolute failure" and blaming Fauci for this.

So far, nothing concrete has been discussed. Just your feelings.

You're being quite emotional in your definition of "absolute failure" and blaming Fauci for this.

Ok, I see. The words that came out of his mouth isnt "concrete"
Ay fucking Caramba :lol:
Have a good day, colfax.

Ok, I see. The words that came out of his mouth isnt "concrete"
Ay fucking Caramba :lol:
Have a good day, colfax.
Where did you quote his own words?

You're just waving your arms around your head like a lunatic.

Flip floppy Fauci has some splainin to do after the leaked NIH documents CLEARLY STATE they were involved in Gain Of Function research at the Wuhan Lab. WHOOPS!!! Lying to Congress is a bad thing, right?
Yes. Fauci lying to the American people about his involvement in the creation of this pandemic should get him executed in a better world.

fake-i is a criminal....it has all come out, and the sheep of the scum demonRATS will lie to themselves to please their master---no matter what lie of the day....

Like many of us, Fauci assumed that Americans would get vaccinated.

He was right. 76% in my state, over 54% nationwide. Still, even today as I type, one of the highest outbreaks for this virus is occurring (still below influenza outbreaks of recent years, but whatever).

He didn't anticipate all the Trumpster Zombie conspiracy theories.

Still bringing up trump for all your failures? tsk tsk tsk. Sounds like compensations for something you are missing.

He was wrong. He's human. Making assumptions isn't a good idea.

Ok, we're all human, but AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGIAIN ... only the over-paid that are extremely inept with corruption involved would still being allowed to make life or death decisions for the rest of us

He was right. 76% in my state, over 54% nationwide. Still, even today as I type, one of the highest outbreaks for this virus is occurring (still below influenza outbreaks of recent years, but whatever).

Still bringing up trump for all your failures? tsk tsk tsk. Sounds like compensations for something you are missing.

Ok, we're all human, but AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGIAIN ... only the over-paid that are extremely inept with corruption involved would still being allowed to make life or death decisions for the rest of us
Don't get vaccinated. I don't care.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back