SAE Gets Shunned, yet...

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
What the SAE children, yes children, did is wrong and deserve to be shunned by the public, but a school Dean taking away their house, kicking them off campus, and seeking to expel them is absolutely wrong. First, this is speech and no action. This isn't even a call to harm anyone. It's unbelievable what the kids did, but it's far worse what the Dean is doing!

But the hypocrisy doesn't stop there. Muslims call for death and segregation of Jews. They preach hate on a daily basis on campus. They do it openly and without repercussions. Muslims say far far worst thing than these white kids.

Black frats say horrible antiwhite things that would be just as awful as these white kids and unlike white frats, Black frats OPENLY discriminate against whites and other races. My frat was mostly white, but we had a few blacks, a bunch of hispanics and a few Asian. Black frats ONLY have Blacks and that is done on purpose!

Hispanics openly call for Aztlan and white genocide.

Yet only the white and Jewish students get silenced!

When will the hypocrisy end?

1. The house is owned jointly by the school and the national fraternity, both of which agree that these students should vacate the house and lose their charter. Any suspension or expulsion will depend on the school's codes.

2. There are no "black only" fraternities in this country. The so-called "black" fraternities (all of them) do not discriminate based on race for admission. They are called "black" fraternities because they were formed at a time when most of the other fraternities were "whites only". Same as HBCUs.

3. I have never seen any Muslim student group at any college in this country call for the death or segregation of Jews. Do you have a link?

It's the BACKLASH of the RACIST BLACK ATTACK on police, and on the administration for ALWAYS being WRONG on these made up RACE issues, such as "Police Acted Stupidly" "Hands up, Don't Shoot", "Gentle Giant", "I Can't Breath", and Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people'...... the administration is responsible for their LACK of judicial review of these cases, instead of immediately making a value judgement, that has always been shown to be wrong!

1. The house is owned jointly by the school and the national fraternity, both of which agree that these students should vacate the house and lose their charter. Any suspension or expulsion will depend on the school's codes.

2. There are no "black only" fraternities in this country. The so-called "black" fraternities (all of them) do not discriminate based on race for admission. They are called "black" fraternities because they were formed at a time when most of the other fraternities were "whites only". Same as HBCUs.

3. I have never seen any Muslim student group at any college in this country call for the death or segregation of Jews. Do you have a link?

Black Fraternities and Sororities The Divine Nine

The National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC), which created the nine fraternities and sororities for African-American students is an international organization dedicated to ensuring solidarity, fellowship and progress of what some have nicknamed the "Divine Nine" black frats and sororities.

What the SAE children, yes children, did is wrong and deserve to be shunned by the public, but a school Dean taking away their house, kicking them off campus, and seeking to expel them is absolutely wrong. First, this is speech and no action. This isn't even a call to harm anyone. It's unbelievable what the kids did, but it's far worse what the Dean is doing!

But the hypocrisy doesn't stop there. Muslims call for death and segregation of Jews. They preach hate on a daily basis on campus. They do it openly and without repercussions. Muslims say far far worst thing than these white kids.

Black frats say horrible antiwhite things that would be just as awful as these white kids and unlike white frats, Black frats OPENLY discriminate against whites and other races. My frat was mostly white, but we had a few blacks, a bunch of hispanics and a few Asian. Black frats ONLY have Blacks and that is done on purpose!

There is no 'hypocrisy.'

The premise of your thread is wrong and ridiculous.

There is no 'hypocrisy.'

OH my... JUST because YOU say so.."the premise of your thread"?????
Who in the f...k are YOU to declare the "premise" is wrong?

Until we get a WHITE Congressional Caucus as there is a Black Congressional caucus and until we get a WHITE fraternity as these "BLACK fraternities..
The Divine Nine - BlackGreek.com

the premise is correct!

I don't know of any "fraternity" other then this one..Omega Psi Phi.. that have famous black athletes with their symbols
burned into their flesh.
A popular one is referring to members as "Que Dogs" or "Ques" for short.[36]Another is the practice of members voluntarily undergoing branding of the letters, or variations and designs based on them (such as two linked Omega symbols), on their skin. The brands often are displayed in public as a matter of pride; some prospects first learn of the fraternity by seeing members bearing brands.[37]
Omega Psi Phi - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If the housing was owned by the University then the fraternity was there at the University of Oklahoma's discretion.

HUH?

Thalia is a famous Mexican singer......

ThaliaSodi_cropped.jpg

I had no idea that she was advocating for the genocide of ........whites?

You live and learn.

It's the BACKLASH of the RACIST BLACK ATTACK on police, and on the administration for ALWAYS being WRONG on these made up RACE issues, such as "Police Acted Stupidly" "Hands up, Don't Shoot", "Gentle Giant", "I Can't Breath", and Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people'...... the administration is responsible for their LACK of judicial review of these cases, instead of immediately making a value judgement, that has always been shown to be wrong!

The SAE fraternity is engaging in 'backlash' from recent events?

lol. Here's your history lesson for the day:

"SAE has gotten in trouble for alleged racism in the past. Some examples: In 1982, a chapter of the fraternity was suspended from the University of Cincinnati for sponsoring a mock celebration of Martin Luther King Day that was deemed racist. A similar incident caused a stir at Baylor University in Waco, Tex., in 2006. And in 2013, a chapter at Washington University in St. Louis was suspended after reportedly singing a racist song to an African American pledge.

Founded in Alabama in 1856, SAE had a strong connection to the Confederacy.

“Of all existing national social fraternities today, Sigma Alpha Epsilon is the only national fraternity founded in the antebellum South,” according to the fraternity’s
Web site. “… The fraternity had fewer than 400 members when the Civil War began. Of those, 369 went to war for the Confederate States and seven for the Union Army.”

Yet they are refusing to allow the kids to move into any campus housing period. Second, what code could there be that expels kids for no threat of violence SPEECH that would get them kicked out of school?

Seriously that's your response. You deny the fact that there are black only frats that openly discriminate on whites? And your rationale is that white frats, who have long since abandoned that practice, used to discriminate against blacks over a century ago. That's your argument? Weak!

You aren't that naive are you?

There is no 'hypocrisy.'

Red herring. My premise what those kids said was absolutely horrendous and they deserve the public shaming, but losing their homes, not being allowed to live on campus and expelled from school over NON-VIOLENT SPEECH is WORSE that what they did.

And I presented the HYPOCRISY, black frats OPENLY discriminate based on race, Hispanic separatist that are all over campus openly talk about a violent revolution to steal the American southwest and Muslim students openly call for genocide of Jews and harass Jews whenever they can!

Yet the only the despicable acts of whites gets addressed!

"SAE has gotten in trouble for alleged racism in the past. Some examples: In 1982, a chapter of the fraternity was suspended from the University of Cincinnati for sponsoring a mock celebration of Martin Luther King Day that was deemed racist. A similar incident caused a stir at Baylor University in Waco, Tex., in 2006. And in 2013, a chapter at Washington University in St. Louis was suspended after reportedly singing a racist song to an African American pledge.

“Of all existing national social fraternities today, Sigma Alpha Epsilon is the only national fraternity founded in the antebellum South,” according to the fraternity’s
Web site. “… The fraternity had fewer than 400 members when the Civil War began. Of those, 369 went to war for the Confederate States and seven for the Union Army.”

Yes, current administration racist actions, have enhanced the racist actions of white's, and like the supposed actions taken to kill muslim terrorists causing more muslim's to join those terrorist, the backlash from WHITE HATE is going to do the same! ...... Yes, the Obuma administration has indeed set back race relations 50 years! .....Has nothing to do with the 4000 KKK flyers sent around Selma just before the march...right?

Been reading Prison Planet again I see...

Yes, current administration racist actions, have enhanced the racist actions of white's, and like the supposed actions taken to kill muslim terrorists causing more muslim's to join those terrorist, the backlash from WHITE HATE is going to do the same! ...... Yes, the Obuma administration has indeed set back race relations 50 years! .....Has nothing to do with the 4000 KKK flyers sent around Selma just before the march...right?
Did you help publish or hand out the KKK flyers?

i dont think they should be expelled but neither do i think they should represent the school in any manner other than going to class

ghook is right this is freedom of speech and they are not done yet.....as in grown....as for the national council...do any of the chapters have black members? how can the national council come down on just this one chapter

If the housing was owned by the University then the fraternity was there at the University of Oklahoma's discretion.

HUH?

Thalia is a famous Mexican singer......

ThaliaSodi_cropped.jpg

I had no idea that she was advocating for the genocide of ........whites?

You live and learn.

Hey mental midget! Not all HISPANICS as not all BLACKS advocate these positions. In fact many blacks go against the grain and do not join the discriminatory black frats. I went to Arizona. It had a high percentage of Hispanics. I would say 95% did not advocate for Aztlan, but there were demonstrations held by radicals in the center of campus that included Hispanic students that openly called for Aztlan and expulsion of whites from the SW.

But use your weak argument because you are a dumbass.

I don't know of any "fraternity" other then this one..Omega Psi Phi.. that have famous black athletes with their symbols
burned into their flesh.
A popular one is referring to members as "Que Dogs" or "Ques" for short.[36]Another is the practice of members voluntarily undergoing branding of the letters, or variations and designs based on them (such as two linked Omega symbols), on their skin. The brands often are displayed in public as a matter of pride; some prospects first learn of the fraternity by seeing members bearing brands.[37]
Omega Psi Phi - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I never would join a frat while at OU, they were populated by rich dumb ass kids...

Did you help publish or hand out the KKK flyers?

Why would I? I just mentioned racist white's, I only point out a backlash, and you dig yourself deeper into a hole with you bullshit comeback!

Forum List

Back