SAE Gets Shunned, yet...

What the SAE children, yes children, did is wrong and deserve to be shunned by the public, but a school Dean taking away their house, kicking them off campus, and seeking to expel them is absolutely wrong. First, this is speech and no action. This isn't even a call to harm anyone. It's unbelievable what the kids did, but it's far worse what the Dean is doing!

But the hypocrisy doesn't stop there. Muslims call for death and segregation of Jews. They preach hate on a daily basis on campus. They do it openly and without repercussions. Muslims say far far worst thing than these white kids.

Black frats say horrible antiwhite things that would be just as awful as these white kids and unlike white frats, Black frats OPENLY discriminate against whites and other races. My frat was mostly white, but we had a few blacks, a bunch of hispanics and a few Asian. Black frats ONLY have Blacks and that is done on purpose!

Hispanics openly call for Aztlan and white genocide.

Yet only the white and Jewish students get silenced!

When will the hypocrisy end?

You ALWAYS find the response to someones racism far worse than the racism itself. Its a game you like to play: "Yes that was bad BUT the punishment was waaaaay worse blah blah"

I don't know of any "fraternity" other then this one..Omega Psi Phi.. that have famous black athletes with their symbols
burned into their flesh.
A popular one is referring to members as "Que Dogs" or "Ques" for short.[36]Another is the practice of members voluntarily undergoing branding of the letters, or variations and designs based on them (such as two linked Omega symbols), on their skin. The brands often are displayed in public as a matter of pride; some prospects first learn of the fraternity by seeing members bearing brands.[37]
Omega Psi Phi - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I never would join a frat while at OU, they were populated by rich dumb ass kids...
YOU an OKIE? Makes sense!
But that's OK to me! I find the pompous elitists that look down on OU are dumb ass adults!

What the SAE children, yes children, did is wrong and deserve to be shunned by the public, but a school Dean taking away their house, kicking them off campus, and seeking to expel them is absolutely wrong. First, this is speech and no action. This isn't even a call to harm anyone. It's unbelievable what the kids did, but it's far worse what the Dean is doing!

But the hypocrisy doesn't stop there. Muslims call for death and segregation of Jews. They preach hate on a daily basis on campus. They do it openly and without repercussions. Muslims say far far worst thing than these white kids.

Black frats say horrible antiwhite things that would be just as awful as these white kids and unlike white frats, Black frats OPENLY discriminate against whites and other races. My frat was mostly white, but we had a few blacks, a bunch of hispanics and a few Asian. Black frats ONLY have Blacks and that is done on purpose!

There is no 'hypocrisy.'

The premise of your thread is wrong and ridiculous.
OH my... JUST because YOU say so.."the premise of your thread"?????
Who in the f...k are YOU to declare the "premise" is wrong?

Until we get a WHITE Congressional Caucus as there is a Black Congressional caucus and until we get a WHITE fraternity as these "BLACK fraternities..
The Divine Nine - BlackGreek.com

the premise is correct!
My goodness. Would you like a tissue?

Been reading Prison Planet again I see...

For the record I have no sympathy for these kids. What they said was horrendous. However, the actions that the DEAN is taking are much much worse. Campus were supposed to be a beacon of free speech, yet they have only become a beacon for radical leftist speech. Open borders policy get free reign, but secure the border get shunned out the door. Liberals get an open mic, while conservatives get physically chased off the stage. Palestinian terrorist can preach genocide, while Jews get attacked and campus's openly adopt discriminatory boycotts. Non-Jewish anti-Islamist get their speeches cancelled.

The hypocrisy is wide spread and disgusting. They preach against corporations, yet they charge so much that they are enslaving generations of young people to debtor's prison!

The real evil businesses in this country are Universities!

There is no 'hypocrisy.'

The premise of your thread is wrong and ridiculous.
Red herring. My premise what those kids said was absolutely horrendous and they deserve the public shaming, but losing their homes, not being allowed to live on campus and expelled from school over NON-VIOLENT SPEECH is WORSE that what they did.

And I presented the HYPOCRISY, black frats OPENLY discriminate based on race, Hispanic separatist that are all over campus openly talk about a violent revolution to steal the American southwest and Muslim students openly call for genocide of Jews and harass Jews whenever they can!

Yet the only the despicable acts of whites gets addressed!

Another point is that how is this going to further the overall goal of removing racism from out society? Banishing these kids from society makes people feel all warm and fuzzy, like they have "done something", but I have a feeling is all that has happened is you have taken subdued racists and morphed them into full blown racists. THEY are now the persecuted ones, in their minds, their families minds, and their friends minds.

This idiot thinks that a frat who says a ni66er will hang before being part of their frat doesnt discriminate but but but blacks have their own frats!!!

this isnt about blacks this is about the people caught on tape being racist faggots. You cant deflect that with the obligatory "Yeah well, SO DO THEY" rubber and glue defense

It's the BACKLASH of the RACIST BLACK ATTACK on police, and on the administration for ALWAYS being WRONG on these made up RACE issues, such as "Police Acted Stupidly" "Hands up, Don't Shoot", "Gentle Giant", "I Can't Breath", and Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people'...... the administration is responsible for their LACK of judicial review of these cases, instead of immediately making a value judgement, that has always been shown to be wrong!

The SAE fraternity is engaging in 'backlash' from recent events?

lol. Here's your history lesson for the day:

"SAE has gotten in trouble for alleged racism in the past. Some examples: In 1982, a chapter of the fraternity was suspended from the University of Cincinnati for sponsoring a mock celebration of Martin Luther King Day that was deemed racist. A similar incident caused a stir at Baylor University in Waco, Tex., in 2006. And in 2013, a chapter at Washington University in St. Louis was suspended after reportedly singing a racist song to an African American pledge.

Founded in Alabama in 1856, SAE had a strong connection to the Confederacy.

“Of all existing national social fraternities today, Sigma Alpha Epsilon is the only national fraternity founded in the antebellum South,” according to the fraternity’s
Web site. “… The fraternity had fewer than 400 members when the Civil War began. Of those, 369 went to war for the Confederate States and seven for the Union Army.”

Yes, current administration racist actions, have enhanced the racist actions of white's, and like the supposed actions taken to kill muslim terrorists causing more muslim's to join those terrorist, the backlash from WHITE HATE is going to do the same! ...... Yes, the Obuma administration has indeed set back race relations 50 years! .....Has nothing to do with the 4000 KKK flyers sent around Selma just before the march...right?

Obama hasn't done anything to worsen race relations.

Another point is that how is this going to further the overall goal of removing racism from out society? Banishing these kids from society makes people feel all warm and fuzzy, like they have "done something", but I have a feeling is all that has happened is you have taken subdued racists and morphed them into full blown racists. THEY are now the persecuted ones, in their minds, their families minds, and their friends minds.

Goddam are whites responsible for their own racism or is everyones racism enhanced and the fault lies with someone else?

You sound like a Muslim terrorist who blames the US for becoming radicalized. OH thats different!

Goddam are whites responsible for their own racism or is everyones racism enhanced and the fault lies with someone else?

You sound like a Muslim terrorist who blames the US for becoming radicalized. OH thats different!

I already know you are one of the people who just want to punish people, not a person who wants to make actual progress towards a color blind society. This just confirms that.

How the initial racism was created in these kids isn't known. What we do know is that the mob is demanding these kids have their lives ruined for a combination of blood lust and "pour encouragement de les autres."

A suspension, a demand for a public apology, as well as mandatory therapy/training to remain in school is what SHOULD happen. Instead we get the "we got them good" response, we ingrain a victim mentality in this twits, and we progress racism for another generation.

I already know you are one of the people who just want to punish people, not a person who wants to make actual progress towards a color blind society. This just confirms that.

Sure, we can make strides by doing what you propose. Oh, you didnt propose anything you're just whining about what they are doing and have no alternative....I guess that makes it really easy to be a member of the peanut gallery

How the initial racism was created in these kids isn't known. What we do know is that the mob is demanding these kids have their lives ruined for a combination of blood lust and "pour encouragement de les autres."

Racism is shunned in society...Free market

A suspension, a demand for a public apology, as well as mandatory therapy/training to remain in school is what SHOULD happen. Instead we get the "we got them good" response, we ingrain a victim mentality in this twits, and we progress racism for another generation.

Mandatory therapy? What happened to your whole free speech dealy? So you think punishment is good you just want them to be punished the way you want or else you're going to cry about it on a message board.

Have you written the school? The Newspaper? Who have you suggested this to?

Me? Oh yeah, Those students will be thanking you for doing nothing :rolleyes:

i dont think they should be expelled but neither do i think they should represent the school in any manner other than going to class

ghook is right this is freedom of speech and they are not done yet.....as in grown....as for the national council...do any of the chapters have black members? how can the national council come down on just this one chapter

I guarantee most of the other chapters are mostly white, but have black, Asian and Hispanic members. I can guarantee that.

What these kids said was horrendous, but the amount of slack they are taking is beyond comprehension.

I guarantee if the Dean didn't do anything the frat would have flounders and taken care of it's self. A few bad recruitments would have killed it.

I don't know of any "fraternity" other then this one..Omega Psi Phi.. that have famous black athletes with their symbols
burned into their flesh.
A popular one is referring to members as "Que Dogs" or "Ques" for short.[36]Another is the practice of members voluntarily undergoing branding of the letters, or variations and designs based on them (such as two linked Omega symbols), on their skin. The brands often are displayed in public as a matter of pride; some prospects first learn of the fraternity by seeing members bearing brands.[37]
Omega Psi Phi - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I never would join a frat while at OU, they were populated by rich dumb ass kids...

I loved the frat live when I was in school. The brother aspect was bullshit, but the party life style and girls that came along with it made it well worth it.

You ALWAYS find the response to someones racism far worse than the racism itself. Its a game you like to play: "Yes that was bad BUT the punishment was waaaaay worse blah blah"

Pot calling kettle black! You say the same thing whenever a black moron attacks the police and gets shot!

Pot calling kettle black! You say the same thing whenever a black moron attacks the police and gets shot!

Ah the I'm rubber you're glue defense used by the indefensible.

Awesome.

This idiot thinks that a frat who says a ni66er will hang before being part of their frat doesnt discriminate but but but blacks have their own frats!!!

this isnt about blacks this is about the people caught on tape being racist faggots. You cant deflect that with the obligatory "Yeah well, SO DO THEY" rubber and glue defense

And what they did is horrible, but I GUARANTEE nowhere in SAE's charter do they OPENLY discriminate against blacks, as does EVERY black frat has.

In fact this charter had black members in the past.

Last black member from OU s racist fraternity talks about time in SAE KFOR.com

And what they did is horrible, but I GUARANTEE nowhere in SAE's charter do they OPENLY discriminate against blacks, as does EVERY black frat has.

I fail to see what that has to do with their racism?

I fail to see how having an all black frat is comparable to a white frat chanting about hanging ni66ers?

Unless you not being able to join is the same to you as wishing you were lynched. That would actually be typical white people shit....since you havent faced any real discrimination you see the slightest thing to be akin to a lynching

1. The house is owned jointly by the school and the national fraternity, both of which agree that these students should vacate the house and lose their charter. Any suspension or expulsion will depend on the school's codes.

2. There are no "black only" fraternities in this country. The so-called "black" fraternities (all of them) do not discriminate based on race for admission. They are called "black" fraternities because they were formed at a time when most of the other fraternities were "whites only". Same as HBCUs.

3. I have never seen any Muslim student group at any college in this country call for the death or segregation of Jews. Do you have a link?

Black Fraternities and Sororities The Divine Nine

The National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC), which created the nine fraternities and sororities for African-American students is an international organization dedicated to ensuring solidarity, fellowship and progress of what some have nicknamed the "Divine Nine" black frats and sororities.

Freedom of association is a constitutional right. A private organization can limit their membership by any means they wish...There are plenty of Men only...white only private organizations.

SAE is a private organization and has the right to keep racists out...of any color. OU SAE was white only...but the national chapter is not.

The 1st amendment is for the Governemt /state. The racist OU chapter of SAE was dealt with by the National Chapter...It is their right to determine what is acceptable in their private organizaion....

Actions speak louder than words...What have any of you done to defend these guys?

What does your actions say about how you feel about it? Think about it then realize that thats how much you care about it

Ah the I'm rubber you're glue defense used by the indefensible.

Awesome.

I am not defending them in anyway. You have freedom to say what you want, but what you say has consequences. I couldn't imagine being these fools on campus. The looks, the comments, the physical confrontations and the uneasiness has probably made most of them leave school anyways.

However, for a Dean to seek to expel these kids for mere offensive speech is unconscionable.

Forum List

Back