Sadly, unfortunately, RINO McCarthy will be speaker - it'll be more of the betrayal of America

I read where McCarthy said to D-Jeffries after winning the Speaker position something to the effect of, "I was supported 100% by my party TWO (2) YEARS AGO, TOO.'

What was the point of saying something like this to Jeffies, especially since the 15 rounds of voting required for McCarthy to FINALLY secure the Speaker position?

Instead of being supported 100%, McCarthy had to fight, claw, scratch, and buy the votes from his party to get the Speaker position.

Was it a warning?

'Oh sure, you may be the 100% supported House Dem NOW, but just wait and see how fast that changes, as it did for me...'

:uhh:

I briefly watched as votes were being taken, and as some of the patriotic holdouts were either blackmailed or threatened into voting for establishment RINO Kevin McCarthy, all of the other RINOs who voted for him cheered. This reminded me of when in Star Wars Episode III during a political gathering, all of the cheers for evil, and Padme stated: "So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause." The treasonist RINOs cheering just reminded of that scene in which Padme made that statement. This is exactly why I left the Republican Party and became an American Independent.

We already had one pile of anti-America shit from California who was speaker of the house, Nazi Pelosi, the last thing we need is another Californian to be speaker. Oh sure, McCarthy is telling those who have been threatened and blackmailed what they want to hear, but that is as far is it will go. McCarthy will be nothing more than continuing the treasonous direction of Benedict Boehner and Paul Rino. The house reps that stopped holding out will be punished, and they will be thrown under the bus, rest assured. If I was an elected house rep, I would have been one of them that there is nothing McCarthy could have done for my yes vote, I know a pile of shit when I see it and smell it.

So here is what will happen, McCarthy will give us a WWE pro-wrestling style smoke and mirrors show like he is actually taking the fight to the Democrats, but in reality, it will be all scripted just like a wrestling match where the wrestlers in the ring put on the act like they are really fighting, they really hate each other, but within an hour after the match they are laughing it up and having a good time over a nice meal and either premium beer or wine.

If McCarthy wins, America loses. Out of control spending will continue, the massive of invasion of sewage coming across our border will not be stopped, McCarthy will also collude with big tech like he did originally to silence opposition to the radical left - just remember one of his staffers is a lobbyist for big tech. Under McCarthy, between the RINOs and democrats, it'll be business as usual, screwing America all in favor of the rich global elite and of course themselves.
Victory for Vichy GOPers

Clown show. How embarrassing for our country
You’re worried about how this speaker election looks to the world…lol. Really? Isn’t that the very same concern promoted by the state run media?

Our country is a dystopian mess, but this concerns you. WTF!

Get your priorities in order.

Victory for Vichy GOPers
Watch now as nothing changes. The House will be ruled just as Nancy ruled it. Power concentrated at the top.

We’ll see if these so called concessions made by McCarthy actually occur.

Oh yeah, yeah, highest food, fuel, and utility prices ever! Inflation running away!

Making the US look weak on the world stage. Pissing off the Brits, our allies, by lack of communication.

Yeah, that's not "nothing", brah. :nono:

If you would "Grow up" and start paying for all those things yourself, you would know what I'm talking about.
Spare me your punch list or word and economic conditions. There was a pandemic. The president isn’t responsible for many of the things you try to blame him for. And since when do you care about passing off the britts or any other country. You’re scrambling

I’ll say it again. Grow up

You can’t be serious. What did Trump, starting from day 1 of his presidency to warrant temper tantrums from leftists that continue to this day? Democrats have the trophy for “drama queen” all wrapped up.
Trump starting Lyon g and trolling on day one. He went on the attack against all his critics. I know this is why you love him but that’s also why he got so much push back.

Captain Choas

You’re worried about how this speaker election looks to the world…lol. Really? Isn’t that the very same concern promoted by the state run media?

Our country is a dystopian mess, but this concerns you. WTF!

Get your priorities in order.
I have no clue what the state run media is concerned about. I’m just speaking to what I saw. A bunch of attention whores fighting for the spotlight. An embarrassment

I have no clue what the state run media is concerned about. I’m just speaking to what I saw. A bunch of attention whores fighting for the spotlight. An embarrassment
Yeah they’re attention whores, but big pharma and big government with enormous profit and control motives are above criticism.

Do you not realize how foolish you look? Are you a statist toady.

Spare me your punch list or word and economic conditions. There was a pandemic. The president isn’t responsible for many of the things you try to blame him for. And since when do you care about passing off the britts or any other country. You’re scrambling

I’ll say it again. Grow up
Try going back to 5th grade English, motherfucker!
You don't pay any of your own bills, either. That's obvious.

Yeah they’re attention whores, but big pharma and big government with enormous profit and control motives are above criticism.

Do you not realize how foolish you look? Are you a statist toady.
Why in the world would you say government and pharma are above criticism?!?! Of course they aren’t. What a silly notion. Are you just trying to divert to something else with these ridiculous statements and questions??

New Topics

Forum List

Back