Sadly, unfortunately, RINO McCarthy will be speaker - it'll be more of the betrayal of America

Probably the RINO McCarthy will.....he should not be.... he is a POS

But there you have it ....corrupt politics.

Want to puke
Does the fact that you're constantly on the losing end of everything ever make you think that you're a repugnant loser and maybe you should stop being one?

What makes him a RINO?

Even if he weren't, there really isn't any meaningful difference, collectively speaking, between a so-called vetted Republican or Democrat at that level of politics in Washington.

They're basically on the same team in most cases, aside from representation by a small group of refuseniks, of whom the loyal and dedicated voices of the Swamp in cable news entertainment declare insurrectionists and saboteurs.

Last edited:
Even if he weren't, there really isn't any meaningful difference, collectively speaking, between a so-called vetted Republican or Democrat at that level of politics in Washington.

They're basically on the same team in most cases, aside from representation by a small group of refuseniks, of whom the loyal and dedicated voices of the Swamp in cable news entertainment declare insurrectionists and saboteurs.
Some people just don’t think objectively. They will label and judge because they have a need to bitch and complain. No look at actual voting records, no analysis of history or ideology. It’s just “politician =bad” the only ones you all respect are the one trying to blow up the system. That’s all emotion. Things don’t get done that way

Some people just don’t think objectively. They will label and judge because they have a need to bitch and complain. No look at actual voting records, no analysis of history or ideology. It’s just “politician =bad” the only ones you all respect are the one trying to blow up the system. That’s all emotion. Things don’t get done that way

The truth stings, don't it?

I briefly watched as votes were being taken, and as some of the patriotic holdouts were either blackmailed or threatened into voting for establishment RINO Kevin McCarthy, all of the other RINOs who voted for him cheered. This reminded me of when in Star Wars Episode III during a political gathering, all of the cheers for evil, and Padme stated: "So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause." The treasonist RINOs cheering just reminded of that scene in which Padme made that statement. This is exactly why I left the Republican Party and became an American Independent.

We already had one pile of anti-America shit from California who was speaker of the house, Nazi Pelosi, the last thing we need is another Californian to be speaker. Oh sure, McCarthy is telling those who have been threatened and blackmailed what they want to hear, but that is as far is it will go. McCarthy will be nothing more than continuing the treasonous direction of Benedict Boehner and Paul Rino. The house reps that stopped holding out will be punished, and they will be thrown under the bus, rest assured. If I was an elected house rep, I would have been one of them that there is nothing McCarthy could have done for my yes vote, I know a pile of shit when I see it and smell it.

So here is what will happen, McCarthy will give us a WWE pro-wrestling style smoke and mirrors show like he is actually taking the fight to the Democrats, but in reality, it will be all scripted just like a wrestling match where the wrestlers in the ring put on the act like they are really fighting, they really hate each other, but within an hour after the match they are laughing it up and having a good time over a nice meal and either premium beer or wine.

If McCarthy wins, America loses. Out of control spending will continue, the massive of invasion of sewage coming across our border will not be stopped, McCarthy will also collude with big tech like he did originally to silence opposition to the radical left - just remember one of his staffers is a lobbyist for big tech. Under McCarthy, between the RINOs and democrats, it'll be business as usual, screwing America all in favor of the rich global elite and of course themselves.
A-yup....And we'll be here to say "Itoldjaso".

Toljaso.jpeg

it'll be more of the betrayal of America​

There should be dancing in the street, finally, the old bag of stinking farts is gone.

Clown show. How embarrassing for our country

Sane folks have been extremely embarrassed for the US for the last two years. This is nothing in comparison to electing/appointing a corrupt demented man like Biden to be our president.

Sane folks have been extremely embarrassed for the US for the last two years. This is nothing in comparison to electing/appointing a corrupt demented man like Biden to be our president.
You’re being dramatic. Yes Biden is old but a huge improvement over the barrel of chaos he replaced. And now the aftermath of Trumps cult is continuing to plague the system. They bombed the midterms and are turning congress into even more of a circus which I didn’t think was posssible

Not at all. The truth is what you should strive for

Well you didn't seem very pleased to read it.

I'll tell you something about the truth. No matter how hard one denies it, it keeps on existing. It's a heck of a thing.

You talked about voting records.

Do you even understand the game involved in voting on legislation?

If a politician knows a very good bill doesn't stand a chance at getting passed, they'll often vote for it just to look good. And that's the only reason they'd vote for it.

Of course, that's only one example. But it is sufficient.

It's meaningless in terms of principles and certainly worthless when comparing apples with apples in any meaningful scope. Which, again, is largely what so-called ''vetted'' Republicans and Democrats are at that level of politics. Colectively speaking.

And don't tell me about voting records. You've no idea who you're speaking with here. And certainly don't speak of getting things done. I've a very strong suspicion you've never actually been involved at any level in electoral politics beyond filling out a ballot.

Last edited:
Well you didn't seem very pleased to read it.

I'll tell you something about the truth. No matter how hard one denies it, it keeps on existing. It's a heck of a thing.

You talked about voting records.

Do you even understand the game involved in voting on legislation?

If a politician knows a very good bill doesn't stand a chance at getting passed, they'll often vote for it just to look good. And that's the only reason they'd vote for it.

Of course, that's only one example. But it is sufficient.

It's meaningless in terms of principles and certainly worthless when comparing apples with apples in any meaningful scope. Which, again, is largely what so-called ''vetted'' Republicans and Democrats are at that level of politics. Colectively speaking.

And don't tell me about voting records. You've no idea who you're speaking with here. And certainly don't speak of getting things done. I've a very strong suspicion you've never actually been involved at any level in electoral politics beyond filling out a ballot.
I recognize a perpetual cynic that is presumptive and quick to judgement. There are plenty of them all over this board. Snap judgments on people with zero understanding or analysis of the things they actually do. And the Trump era has amplified all of this. If you’re against anything but the hardline you are a RINO or a commie. It’s an elementary school game of name calling and it’s pathetic.

This whole circus that went on with the speaker situation was a show. Playing for the cameras for fund raising and popularity purposes. That’s it. The party should have resolved the situation behind close doors and figured their shit out instead of wasting time and money holding 15 votes. That’s pathetic

You’re being dramatic. Yes Biden is old but a huge improvement over the barrel of chaos he replaced. And now the aftermath of Trumps cult is continuing to plague the system. They bombed the midterms and are turning congress into even more of a circus which I didn’t think was posssible

Biden is not a huge improvement to anyone paying attention. He is a complete disaster. You are the one being overly dramatic regarding Trump.

Biden is not a huge improvement to anyone paying attention. He is a complete disaster. You are the one being overly dramatic regarding Trump.
He’s fine. Y’all are crying over nothing and acting like drama queens. Grow up

He’s fine. Y’all are crying over nothing and acting like drama queens. Grow up
Oh yeah, yeah, highest food, fuel, and utility prices ever! Inflation running away!

Making the US look weak on the world stage. Pissing off the Brits, our allies, by lack of communication.

Yeah, that's not "nothing", brah. :nono:

If you would "Grow up" and start paying for all those things yourself, you would know what I'm talking about.

I briefly watched as votes were being taken, and as some of the patriotic holdouts were either blackmailed or threatened into voting for establishment RINO Kevin McCarthy, all of the other RINOs who voted for him cheered. This reminded me of when in Star Wars Episode III during a political gathering, all of the cheers for evil, and Padme stated: "So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause." The treasonist RINOs cheering just reminded of that scene in which Padme made that statement. This is exactly why I left the Republican Party and became an American Independent.

We already had one pile of anti-America shit from California who was speaker of the house, Nazi Pelosi, the last thing we need is another Californian to be speaker. Oh sure, McCarthy is telling those who have been threatened and blackmailed what they want to hear, but that is as far is it will go. McCarthy will be nothing more than continuing the treasonous direction of Benedict Boehner and Paul Rino. The house reps that stopped holding out will be punished, and they will be thrown under the bus, rest assured. If I was an elected house rep, I would have been one of them that there is nothing McCarthy could have done for my yes vote, I know a pile of shit when I see it and smell it.

So here is what will happen, McCarthy will give us a WWE pro-wrestling style smoke and mirrors show like he is actually taking the fight to the Democrats, but in reality, it will be all scripted just like a wrestling match where the wrestlers in the ring put on the act like they are really fighting, they really hate each other, but within an hour after the match they are laughing it up and having a good time over a nice meal and either premium beer or wine.

If McCarthy wins, America loses. Out of control spending will continue, the massive of invasion of sewage coming across our border will not be stopped, McCarthy will also collude with big tech like he did originally to silence opposition to the radical left - just remember one of his staffers is a lobbyist for big tech. Under McCarthy, between the RINOs and democrats, it'll be business as usual, screwing America all in favor of the rich global elite and of course themselves.
Do you think he will keep any of tbe concessions he was forced to make IOT 'buy' his way into the Speaker position?

Forum List

Back