Sadly, unfortunately, RINO McCarthy will be speaker - it'll be more of the betrayal of America

This is an incorrect assessment. Are you aware of the concessions he had to make in order to be speaker? That dude is powerless now and he can be ousted with ease. It only takes a single person to call a vote to remove him now, as opposed to Nacy's Congress which required 2/3rds of all congressman to vote out the speaker, which effectively made it an impossibility.

Id say this is the best case scenario. We couldnt have hoped for a better outcome.
No. The rules under Pelosi was for a majority of the majority party. To elect a new speaker is done the same way we just finished electing McCarthy,

Mighty Jeff Sessions. A swamper within the deepest parts. What a joke. The joke is on the voters. He got his marching orders. Trump must have fumed for a long time on that joker.
Barr took over for the better part. But I guess you have the same critique of him too huh? Those were trumps best people. I’ll ask again. How long should it take a president to clean up one of their organizations?

I briefly watched as votes were being taken, and as some of the patriotic holdouts were either blackmailed or threatened into voting for establishment RINO Kevin McCarthy, all of the other RINOs who voted for him cheered. This reminded me of when in Star Wars Episode III during a political gathering, all of the cheers for evil, and Padme stated: "So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause." The treasonist RINOs cheering just reminded of that scene in which Padme made that statement. This is exactly why I left the Republican Party and became an American Independent.

We already had one pile of anti-America shit from California who was speaker of the house, Nazi Pelosi, the last thing we need is another Californian to be speaker. Oh sure, McCarthy is telling those who have been threatened and blackmailed what they want to hear, but that is as far is it will go. McCarthy will be nothing more than continuing the treasonous direction of Benedict Boehner and Paul Rino. The house reps that stopped holding out will be punished, and they will be thrown under the bus, rest assured. If I was an elected house rep, I would have been one of them that there is nothing McCarthy could have done for my yes vote, I know a pile of shit when I see it and smell it.

So here is what will happen, McCarthy will give us a WWE pro-wrestling style smoke and mirrors show like he is actually taking the fight to the Democrats, but in reality, it will be all scripted just like a wrestling match where the wrestlers in the ring put on the act like they are really fighting, they really hate each other, but within an hour after the match they are laughing it up and having a good time over a nice meal and either premium beer or wine.

If McCarthy wins, America loses. Out of control spending will continue, the massive of invasion of sewage coming across our border will not be stopped, McCarthy will also collude with big tech like he did originally to silence opposition to the radical left - just remember one of his staffers is a lobbyist for big tech. Under McCarthy, between the RINOs and democrats, it'll be business as usual, screwing America all in favor of the rich global elite and of course themselves.
Isn't that what Trump wanted?

Vote him out, or vote him in. The result is the same. It's going to be nothing but insurrectionists and kangaroo courts. In two years time come back and tell me one thing they do that will benefit the American people. Hunter Bidens lap top? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
You dont get to lecture anyone about "benefitting the American people". Democrats in Congress fucked over our nation severely the past 2 years.

No. I was correct again. The 14th vote, did in fact fail. The vote to adjourn failed as votes to adjourn were changed by members elect. The 15th vote was taken. Republican anarchist wing actually held to deals made (unlike previous vote) and McCarthy made it.
Nope, you were wrong.

PR had NOTHING to do with it dumbass. Sessions recused himself from the "Russia, Russia, Russia" investigation, which he should NOT have done,
Well he was a subject of the investigation so it was appropriate to recuse. Trump wanted an AG to make it go away. And yes he cared about PR not truth or policy .

Forum List

Back