Sadistic but harmless ways to mess with your pet

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Dogs - give'em a nice glob of peanut butter coated with tobasco sauce. That one's a classic and always a hoot.

But the best one is for cats and it's really easy: Pull a sock over their head and watch them flip out like nobody's business.

:D

Send me your names and cities so I can call the Humane Society.

Now if ya wanna mess with something, I got just the thing...

Put a Liberal in a round room and tell them to pee in a corner.

Send me your names and cities so I can call the Humane Society.

Now if ya wanna mess with something, I got just the thing...

Put a Liberal in a round room and tell them to pee in a corner.

That was unbelievably stupid RGS.

I mean, that joke is from the 80's, all you did was substitute it with your favorite thing to hate.

I wish you would go away and stop posting here, you seriously fucking suck.

I mean, that joke is from the 80's, all you did was substitute it with your favorite thing to hate.

Ohh so you do not like my humor? To damn bad isn't it?

Paulitics walks into a bar with a duck. Bartender says " we don't serve pigs in here". Paulitics says " It is a duck". Bartender says " I was talking to the Duck."

Dogs - give'em a nice glob of peanut butter coated with tobasco sauce. That one's a classic and always a hoot.

But the best one is for cats and it's really easy: Pull a sock over their head and watch them flip out like nobody's business.

:D

I would call neither harmless. But sadistic definitely fits.

Lighten up please. This IS the humor forum.

I like the laser pointer thing. Low tech a piece of string works.

How do yoou know when a Republican has been using your computor?

There is white out all over the screen.

LOL. See all kinda uses for old jokes. But seriously how do you know a Liberal has been using your computer? Cause your electric bill includes the whole block on it.

See, now that was FUNNY!

I didn't know you had it in you RGS. You ain't dead YET, ol boy!

A guy pulls up to a traffic jam and gets out to see what's going on. He's just out of site, but a gentlemen comes up to him and says that Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and Jesse Jackson are tied up in the middle of the road. He goes on to say that there's a psychopath threatening to douse them with gasoline and burn them alive if people do not start sending money up to the front of the jam.

"Wow," the man says. "How much have people been sending up?"

The other man replied, "about 2 or 3 gallons apiece."

Old I know, but still funny.

He's a Typical Brown Lunger.

indeed... one of those liberty infested, freedom loving, 'mericans that can actually comprehend the purpose of what "dont tread on me" stands for.

I realize such words scare the shit out of you, chairman Mao.

Maybe if you instigated a Shogun Ban on USMB you can chock it off as a MARKET INDICATOR.

:rofl: