Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

Has nothing to do with Judaism just ancient history.
Another example of your unique talent for self contradicting none sense.

Where does it refer to the time of Adam and Eve in ancient history?

Last edited:
Th. e time of Adam and Eve is in every generation,
it really seems you look to derail threads
with the most retard spam.
you do not understand----ADAM (pbuh) was a
muslim------not so sure about his chick ?? HAWAA?
AS to the NACHASH (?) ----well----that's an easy
one. The apple was Halal and not fermented

A loving God does not insist on the killing of ANY life

we do, assuming it fits their desires

~S~

IMO, surada is an asset-----she demonstrates the
GENIUS of the Ishmaelite

I really don't think true Ishmaelites,
are the insecure illiterate majority.
They are the noble minority.

We know, Arabs know.

The time of Adam and Eve is in every generation,
it really seems you look to derail threads
with the most retard spam.

no, that was no less than a million years ago ... their journey for a few lives on.

Do you eat meat or fowl?
I'm a bit of a redneck Indeep, probably would eat a skunk

but i digress, i have 'processed' many an animal on my farm

all done as humanely as possible, i do not kill for sport, so i don't quite see why any given 'god' would either

~S~

I'm a bit of a redneck Indeep, probably would eat a skunk

but i digress, i have 'processed' many an animal on my farm

all done as humanely as possible, i do not kill for sport, so i don't quite see why any given 'god' would either

~S~
It's obvious you haven't read your Torah; the Holy Temple was a restaurant where people who didn't know each other would participate in purchasing a very expensive animal and sharing the meal together.

It's obvious you haven't read your Torah; the Holy Temple was a restaurant where people who didn't know each other would participate in purchasing a very expensive animal and sharing the meal together.

such a congenial bunch of people ...

1656904580076.png

who would have guessed.

roman stuff really TURNS YOU ON, breezie

roman stuff, rather than your denial was never a part of the 1st century events involving the heavenly exemplar than what the jews made for their own ineptitude, lack of courage using a back door to dissuade the liberation theology, self determination being offered - without servitude to the contemporary, false, self serving religious orthodoxy and its enforcement. the temple.

roman stuff, rather than your denial was never a part of the 1st century events involving the heavenly exemplar than what the jews made for their own ineptitude, lack of courage using a back door to dissuade the liberation theology, self determination being offered - without servitude to the contemporary, false, self serving religious orthodoxy and its enforcement. the temple.
more from the jelly bean class. Try again---the threat of excommunication and ETERNAL HELLFIRE----and the instruments of torture are ROMAN---no torture
rooms in the Jerusalem Temple

more from the jelly bean class. Try again---the threat of excommunication and ETERNAL HELLFIRE----and the instruments of torture are ROMAN---no torture
rooms in the Jerusalem Temple

what's that in their book ...

All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!” Matthew 27:24-25

that's a lot of cookie jars, 91.

you do not understand, deny the relevance of the 1st century heavenly events - liberation theology, self determination, the initial journey from paradise and the return.

not moses - - the exemplar that did smash the jewish text to the ground is the true messenger ... their error - they crucified them. and require to be brought to justice their crime for remission to ever be accomplished.

what's that in their book ...

that's a lot of cookie jars, 91.

you do not understand, deny the relevance of the 1st century heavenly events - liberation theology, self determination, the initial journey from paradise and the return.

not moses - - the exemplar that did smash the jewish text to the ground is the true messenger ... their error - they crucified them. and require to be brought to justice their crime for remission to ever be accomplished.
one more jelly bean for breezie

Forum List

Back