Sabotage of the Nord Stream pipeline and now the Crimean Bridge

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
These are acts of war are they not ?
It's time for peace talks..... the military industrial complex will get their billions of dollars in contracts no matter what happens.

Even if it's about saving the Petro dollar in the currency War is it worth starting World War 3 ? Apparently to some people it is.

This is then Vice President Biden speaking about Crimea being an illegal Russian occupation 6 years ago.

Last edited:
Did Putin start it?
And is this the way we pay him back by freezing the Europeans to death? And allowing genocide by right-wing installed dictatorships

Yeah, as a matter of fact, he did start that war.

And I have yet to see any definitive report from any reputable source that proves who committed an act of sabotage on the Nordstream or this bridge, much less the US or it's allies. None of whom BTW are right-wing installed dictatorships. And the accusation of allowing genocide is outright and despicable bullshit.

Yeah, as a matter of fact, he did start that war.

And I have yet to see any definitive report from any reputable source that proves who committed an act of sabotage on the Nordstream or this bridge, much less the US or it's allies. None of whom BTW are right-wing installed dictatorships. And the accusation of allowing genocide is outright and despicable bullshit.
NATO has never lied to us.

Is Russia bluffing on using nuclear to defend their country? It's hard to guess just how much punishment they're willing to take from America?

This could be the way to find out!

NATO has never lied to us.

To my knowledge NATO has not declared who committed any sabotage.

As far as NATO expansion, are we to accept Putin's word for a NATO guarantee of no expansion? Are we to deny any European country the protection that NATO offers?

It's the question of NATO expansion -- an unhealed scab that, with Russian-Western relations at their lowest ebb since the Cold War, has been picked off yet again and is now bleeding into public view.

Casting the issue into the spotlight this time was not an angry tirade from Putin but a report by the London-based think tank Chatham House, which, in a May 13 publication, aimed to dispel a host of what it called "myths and misperceptions" that have shaped Western thinking and kept it from establishing "a stable and manageable relationship with Moscow."

One "myth" in particular kicked off a furious debate in e-mail threads, chat rooms, listservs, and on Twitter: "Russia was promised that NATO would not enlarge."

"The U.S.S.R. was never offered a formal guarantee on the limits of NATO expansion post-1990," John Lough, the research associate who authored the section, wrote. "Moscow merely distorts history to help preserve an anti-Western consensus at home."

"NATO has never lied to us." Everybody has lied to us, in some form or another and to some degree. What are we to say to those countries that want to join NATO? Sorry, we promised not to expand eastward 30 years ago? At a time when Putin wants to expand his country or control westward?

Did Putin start it?
And is this the way we pay him back by freezing the Europeans to death? And allowing genocide by right-wing installed dictatorships

Yes, Putin started it.
If any Europeans freeze to death it's because of their green idiocy.

And allowing genocide by right-wing installed dictatorships

Huh?

But you know how us conspiracy theorists are suckers for that Russian propaganda
Knowwuddamean Vern ?
skyline1__1314914830_9742.jpg

The Russians in the southern Donbas region of Ukraine? Oh that's right you get your news from the Western press.......

And you get yours from where? Tell me about the genocide that is being allowed and why you believe that to be the truth. Tell me about the right-wing dictatorships, who do you refer to?

And you get yours from where? Tell me about the genocide that is being allowed and why you believe that to be the truth. Tell me about the right-wing dictatorships, who do you refer to?
Are you really that ignorant about it because it's common knowledge that there was a US backed coup d'etat in 2014 led by Obama's CIA probably John Brennan...

John McCain and his buddy Joe Biden were over there with Ambassador Yovanovich.... remember her ?
R (3).jpeg

Is Russia bluffing on using nuclear to defend their country? It's hard to guess just how much punishment they're willing to take from America?

This could be the way to find out!
The problem is the Western media has to answer to the military industrial complex Wall Street and big Pharma who are all intertwined with the globalists ( try saying that five times really fast) who don't care about democracy or the people of North America much less anywhere else

Last edited:

Forum List

Back