Sabotage of the Nord Stream pipeline and now the Crimean Bridge

Toddsterpatriot you can look up the Iran /Iraq War on Wikipedia or any of 100 different other websites and it will say that the United States backed Saddam Hussein and Iraq against Iran.

But I'm not doing your homework.
If you choose to remain ignorant and/ or dishonest for the world to see - Dat be your choice mon.....

you can look up the Iran /Iraq War

Why would I need to do that?

and it will say that the United States backed Saddam Hussein and Iraq against Iran.

No shit. Khomeini was the worst!

Your ass is still sore.

Tell me more about installing Saddam to keep an eye on Iran while the Shah was our friend.

That didn't make you look like a total moron. Not at all. LOL!
Saddam Hussein was a CIA asset kids while the US was supplying him with aerial surveillance of Iranians and his own Kurds....... that's right we the United States help him kill about a million people in the early eighties around the same time we were helping the Taliban defeat Russia in Afghanistan ( then USSR)
R (8).jpeg

Saddam Hussein was a CIA asset kids while the US was supplying him with aerial surveillance of Iranians and his own Kurds....... that's right we the United States help him kill about a million people in the early eighties around the same time we were helping the Taliban defeat Russia in Afghanistan ( then USSR)View attachment 707726

Saddam Hussein was a CIA asset kids while the US was supplying him with aerial surveillance of Iranians and his own Kurds......

Changing your original claim? LOL!

Saddam Hussein was a CIA asset kids while the US was supplying him with aerial surveillance of Iranians and his own Kurds......

Changing your original claim? LOL!
Others have labeled him an installed dictator so you're saying I just made that up?
Are you dishonest on purpose or do you just like being an asshole ?

It's just like Ukraine I'm sure that the Special Forces won't be letting any journalists in for a while just like Iraq Libya Syria.... I'm an American looking at it the way of the world would see it

You don't know anything about Iraq, Libya or Syria.

Forum List

Back