Sabotage In The White House: How Trump Successfully Orchestrated Bidens "Incompetence"

Are you talking about the VISAS that Trump & his pal Steven Miller sanbagged for four fucking years? Those two assholes did everything they could to stop those interpreters from coming here & you Trump asskissers want to blame Biden?

Eat shit.

Joe Biden: Trump made this deal. I cannot change one line of his commitment to leave by May one, which we will do by September one ...

You're a total boob

Republicans want to impeach Biden for the chaos that unfolded in Afghanistan during the first few days of the evacuation. Their cries have grown even louder since Isis-K sent a suicide bomber to Kabul airport. “Biden is incompetent,” they say. Even Democrats have jumped on that bandwagon, blaming Biden for not beginning the evacuation sooner. We’ve all heard the heartbreaking stories of Afghan interpreters who’ve saved American lives only to be waiting for years for a visa. They say there is no excuse for this mismanagement. It must be Biden’s fault.

If Biden is impeached, Republicans should think about what that means for Trump.

Every attempt Trump has made to sabotage Biden will be uncovered. And it won’t just be aired on liberal media or written up in articles published by The New York Times or The Washington Post where Trump’s cronies never venture. No, this time the truth will come out on live TV in front of the entire world.

I for one actually look forward to that trial. After days and days of witnesses testifying, especially all of the Pentagon officers that will be subpoenaed. We then issue subpoenas for Trumps staff, cabinet members, family, and a lot of Republicans in Congress, to testify on just exactly what they knew, and when did they know it. By the time it's over, you'll wonder just who exactly it is being impeached.

Come on Kevin, make my day.
static-assets-upload8466134694443110640.gif

Republicans want to impeach Biden for the chaos that unfolded in Afghanistan during the first few days of the evacuation. Their cries have grown even louder since Isis-K sent a suicide bomber to Kabul airport. “Biden is incompetent,” they say. Even Democrats have jumped on that bandwagon, blaming Biden for not beginning the evacuation sooner. We’ve all heard the heartbreaking stories of Afghan interpreters who’ve saved American lives only to be waiting for years for a visa. They say there is no excuse for this mismanagement. It must be Biden’s fault.

If Biden is impeached, Republicans should think about what that means for Trump.

Every attempt Trump has made to sabotage Biden will be uncovered. And it won’t just be aired on liberal media or written up in articles published by The New York Times or The Washington Post where Trump’s cronies never venture. No, this time the truth will come out on live TV in front of the entire world.

I for one actually look forward to that trial. After days and days of witnesses testifying, especially all of the Pentagon officers that will be subpoenaed. We then issue subpoenas for Trumps staff, cabinet members, family, and a lot of Republicans in Congress, to testify on just exactly what they knew, and when did they know it. By the time it's over, you'll wonder just who exactly it is being impeached.

Projecting much even more?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Even if there were some truth to this, it doesn't pass the smell test due to Bidens decisions on other Trump policies.

If Biden had from day one said "we are going to try and maintain some consistency of prior governments and honor those decisions while putting forward are own fresh ideas" and then continued to: keep the sanctions on Chinese communists, block the Nord2 pipeline, approve the XL pipeline, label Tik Tok a threat to security, maintained the popular and effective "Stay in Mexico" policy, maintain the decision to NOT throw taxpayers money to China and Russia through the Paris Accord on and on, THEN there would be some validity.

Instead, within 24 hours of taking office, Biden signed 15 Executive Orders. 15! It took Trump two weeks to sign 8 such Orders and Obama two weeks to sign 9 such Orders.

Thus, Biden was saying "we will reverse and mold the country fully into our own creation. Anything that was done before, we will undo and go forward as we please.

Afghanistans errors are either military/CIA intels fault, or, Bidens. Ultimately it always falls on the leaders shoulders, but, if he relied on their advice he could at least say WE messed up. It all depends on what they advised him.

Not a chance, this has the earmarks and finger prints from a democrat.
This would be straight out of your tribe's playbook skews, if it was true. AKA 'Faked Dossier'

Facts atrnt conspiracies shit for brains. That what mental midgets like you engage in.
Yo fuckboy, I waded through your awkward, incoherent screed and it's nonsensical in ways that are pathetic and subhuman. You're either 60 IQ points higher than the average forum participant.... or 60 points lower.

You figure it out.

I envy people who have never encountered you in any way.

..just when I thought you lefties couldn't come up with even more ridiculous crap--you do
TRUMP!!!!! ..the hypothesis doesn't even make sense
View attachment 532252
No sense? The unconditional surrender that tRump "negotiated" gave the Taliban permission to attack if we didn't remove our troops. He deliberately left Joe with a no win situation. Joe chose the way that was best for our country.

No sense? The unconditional surrender that tRump "negotiated" gave the Taliban permission to attack if we didn't remove our troops. He deliberately left Joe with a no win situation. Joe chose the way that was best for our country.
Old Yeller's death was Trump's fault--AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Shitforbrains denies the withdrawal had stipulations.
All of which were not met and Joe ignored because he wanted to meet his arbitrary date.

You poor little commie cardboard cutout. It was xiden that sat on his hands while the taliban was systematically taking the country. And it was he that chose to surrender a defensible air base in favor of an indefensible civilian airport. No this is all on him and his anti-American advisors.

Forum List

Back