Sabotage In The White House: How Trump Successfully Orchestrated Bidens "Incompetence"

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Republicans want to impeach Biden for the chaos that unfolded in Afghanistan during the first few days of the evacuation. Their cries have grown even louder since Isis-K sent a suicide bomber to Kabul airport. “Biden is incompetent,” they say. Even Democrats have jumped on that bandwagon, blaming Biden for not beginning the evacuation sooner. We’ve all heard the heartbreaking stories of Afghan interpreters who’ve saved American lives only to be waiting for years for a visa. They say there is no excuse for this mismanagement. It must be Biden’s fault.

If Biden is impeached, Republicans should think about what that means for Trump.

Every attempt Trump has made to sabotage Biden will be uncovered. And it won’t just be aired on liberal media or written up in articles published by The New York Times or The Washington Post where Trump’s cronies never venture. No, this time the truth will come out on live TV in front of the entire world.

I for one actually look forward to that trial. After days and days of witnesses testifying, especially all of the Pentagon officers that will be subpoenaed. We then issue subpoenas for Trumps staff, cabinet members, family, and a lot of Republicans in Congress, to testify on just exactly what they knew, and when did they know it. By the time it's over, you'll wonder just who exactly it is being impeached.

Come on Kevin, make my day.

Republicans want to impeach Biden for the chaos that unfolded in Afghanistan during the first few days of the evacuation. Their cries have grown even louder since Isis-K sent a suicide bomber to Kabul airport. “Biden is incompetent,” they say. Even Democrats have jumped on that bandwagon, blaming Biden for not beginning the evacuation sooner. We’ve all heard the heartbreaking stories of Afghan interpreters who’ve saved American lives only to be waiting for years for a visa. They say there is no excuse for this mismanagement. It must be Biden’s fault.

If Biden is impeached, Republicans should think about what that means for Trump.

Every attempt Trump has made to sabotage Biden will be uncovered. And it won’t just be aired on liberal media or written up in articles published by The New York Times or The Washington Post where Trump’s cronies never venture. No, this time the truth will come out on live TV in front of the entire world.

I for one actually look forward to that trial. After days and days of witnesses testifying, especially all of the Pentagon officers that will be subpoenaed. We then issue subpoenas for Trumps staff, cabinet members, family, and a lot of Republicans in Congress, to testify on just exactly what they knew, and when did they know it. By the time it's over, you'll wonder just who exactly it is being impeached.

You know better. This could not happen. Progs are of greatness and knowledge only given to royalty. All of those Prog media people in 2016 told us so.

..just when I thought you lefties couldn't come up with even more ridiculous crap--you do
TRUMP!!!!! ..the hypothesis doesn't even make sense
1630254912159.png

Are you talking about the VISAS that Trump & his pal Steven Miller sanbagged for four fucking years? Those two assholes did everything they could to stop those interpreters from coming here & you Trump asskissers want to blame Biden?

Eat shit.

18AE5266-7BB6-440A-9598-4B44EFB0456A.jpeg
3BC6E5E5-37BE-4C66-BDE6-876E0EAE8DED.jpeg
A50178D8-0C14-4153-81A9-DFC1534D5A9E.jpeg

No no no….all I have heard for 6 years is how STUPID Trump is.

Now you commies are saying Trump is so fucking brilliant he orchestrated the fall of the Biden admin?

WHICH ONE ARE YOU COMMIE LIARS GOING WITH?
Trump couldn't find his own ass with two hands let alone Afghanistan on a map, let alone spell it.

Trump orchestrated Biden's senility? That's pretty damned omnipotent!

Another conspiracy theory from the nut job

Forum List

Back