S.O.S for the U.S. Electric Grid

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
The Democrats' green agenda is a wrecking ball headed straight for our Nation's future energy supply.

The warnings keep coming that the force-fed energy transition to renewable fuels is destabilizing the U.S. electric grid, but is anyone in government paying attention? Another S.O.S. came Friday in an ominous report from PJM Interconnection, one of the nation’s largest grid operators.

Its top-line conclusion: Fossil-fuel power plants are retiring much faster than renewable sources are getting developed, which could lead to energy “imbalances.” That’s a delicate way of saying that you can expect shortages and blackouts.

They must lose the next election, otherwise we may be making our final descent into permanent third world status.

Last edited:
The Democrats' green agenda is a wrecking ball headed straight for our Nation's future energy supply.

They must lose the next election, otherwise we may be making our final descent into permanent third world status.
We must have decent candidates and reign in corrupt government, too.

They 100% corrupted too many States now. Those fighting "for America" lol! State Legislators will not do anything about it.
Elections have ended forever in 2020. Nothing we can do now.

We can't vote our way out of it when they just keep printing ballots and stuffing them in weeks following Election day in those States.
Its' a helpless feeling. They won't do anything about it!!!!

They 100% corrupted too many States now. Those fighting "for America" lol! State Legislators will not do anything about it.
Elections have ended forever in 2020. Nothing we can do now.

We can't vote our way out of it when they just keep printing ballots and stuffing them in weeks following Election day in those States.
Its' a helpless feeling. They won't do anything about it!!!!
I don't think it's all over yet..hang in there, Bubba.

Not only fossil plants are shutting down. Nuclear plants are aging fast, and they are typically very large power plants.
Plus they need long outages to refuel. Now add in all the new power capacity needed to charge EVs.

1677521901220.png

Are 'they' printing ballots and then stuffing them in weeks after election day Dook??
Idk how they're doing it, but obviously they ARE doing it. That's something the government should be investigating, but they aren't, because the

current government is the perpetrators of the fraud. No, I don't think Biden personally did that, but I bet Susan Rice and Valerie Jarret know all about it.

(That's who's really running the US government right now)

It sucks until no other sources are available.

There wont be anything else available if the shit really hits the fan.
The Wife and I have a pretty good set up now and are looking into getting more battery storage and panels.
The shit aint cheap and you're not going to be powering a home with it. We have just about enough to run a fridge/freezer and a small A/C.
The plan is to have one room that still has modern conveniences and to be able to recharge items that can be recharged such as electric chainsaws,radios and the like.

Idk how they're doing it, but obviously they ARE doing it. That's something the government should be investigating, but they aren't, because the

current government is the perpetrators of the fraud. No, I don't think Biden personally did that, but I bet Susan Rice and Valerie Jarret know all about it.

(That's who's really running the US government right now)

YES. Just One explanation tossed around.
AZ sent out 31K to faulty address (bad zip codes)...those came back or went to USPS undeliverable pile. They quietly changed addresses back to good next few days.
They now had 31K names/ballots they could fill out Biden and submit with bad Signature.....Sig verify was ignored or turned off Late on Election night and all ballots went thru.
They can also watch real time to see who voted or did not vote. They can re-generate ballots for those who not yet voted and "vote for them".

hence tens of thousands identified "VOTED TWICE" (ignored) in FannGang phony audit. 11K race in 2020.

Like in Texas last year? Because they lied their asses off about that.

The Democrats' green agenda is a wrecking ball headed straight for our Nation's future energy supply
The grid is failing no matter who is in charge and has been for decades. This is just speeding up the descent of the grid into chaos.
They must lose the next election, otherwise we may be making our final descent into permanent third world status
We are already headed there unless we start making improvements and upgrades to the systems; but NOT the SmartGrid/AMI transition thst the utilities and government want to promote.

Like in Texas last year? Because they lied their asses off about that.

Nope...
The feds refused to let Texas produce more power due to an excess of carbon.
Texas has the best grid in the country.
Having lived here for 57 years and never having power problems except right after a hurricane our grid is just fine.
California on the other hand has yearly power outages and brownouts.

There wont be anything else available if the shit really hits the fan.
The Wife and I have a pretty good set up now and are looking into getting more battery storage and panels.
The shit aint cheap and you're not going to be powering a home with it. We have just about enough to run a fridge/freezer and a small A/C.
The plan is to have one room that still has modern conveniences and to be able to recharge items that can be recharged such as electric chainsaws,radios and the like.
I live off solar. I have since 2003. Admittedly changes must be made. For example, I use a fridge/freezer that will run off propane or electricity. When I run short of electricity I switch to propane. I also have a couple generators that I can use to charge batteries or backup power. I also consume a small amount of power in general. But I do have a TV, and a projector. I have lights. I can power a well, and put hot and cold water into my house.
I can't charge an electric car. But I don't have one.
I value privacy over most other things, my closest neighbor is over four miles, so for me it is worth it.
Fyi, I have six 250w panels, three charge controllers, one battery bank of ten 6v golf cart batteries in 12v series, one bank of 4 12v L16 batteries in 48v series and one bank consisting of 8 6v golf cart batteries in 12v series. I use 3 inverters. So you are correct, it isn't cheap. 18 of those batteries are 125 each, 4 are 425 each.
The panels came from a decommissioned power company site, I got them for 110 each. Last I knew a 250w panel from a solar place is about 250. I also have a couple hundred in cable. So nope, not cheap.

This will be ginned up by our now Very Punishing Governments to be the next Covid style repressive, freedom and money robbing curtailments of our free life, soft peddled as “for our own good”

Nope...
The feds refused to let Texas produce more power due to an excess of carbon.

Texas had a power failure because its equipment froze and it didn't have adequate connection to an outside power network to make up the difference. The loss of natural gas capacity is where the overwhelming majority of the capacity was lost.

"While Texas Republicans were quick to blame renewable energy during the storm — and have continued to target renewable energy for reform during this year’s legislative session — a recently updated report on the causes of generator outages during the week of Feb. 14 show that the most significant cause of the low power supply to the grid came from natural gas plants shutting down or reducing electricity production due to cold weather, equipment failures and natural gas shortages.

Texas tried to blame alternative energy sources when it happened. Which was an obtuse and naked lie.

This will be ginned up by our now Very Punishing Governments to be the next Covid style repressive, freedom and money robbing curtailments of our free life, soft peddled as “for our own good”

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

Forum List

Back