S.E Cupp: Trump and the GOP in tatters

I said way back in the beginning of 2016 that if Trump were to get the nomination and actually pull off a win he'd bring long term destruction to the Republican Party. It unfolded exactly as predicted.
70 million voted for trump. thanks.

81 million voted for Biden.

And if you subtract the fraudulent ones, he stole the election. Democrats have turned the United States into a third world tin pot dictatorship. And are using fascism to keep it that way

There were no fraudulent votes of any great number. Republicans tried to steal a election and install Trump illegally.
Says the projection party hahaha 20 million fraud ballots
20,000,000 fraudulent ballots?:auiqs.jpg:Get off the glue, Dude.
I'm pretty sure they believe stuff like this.

What a weird moment in our history.

Democrats removed all accountability, then didn't cheat. No one is as stupid as you are
I know! You Trumpsters are just too smart for me!

A chihuahua is too smart for you.

I said I voted for Trump the second election, but you shriek every post Trumpster! Trumpster! It's your only insult, when I TOLD you I voted for Trump.

Oh, no, Trumpster, Trumpster. What a dumb ass

I said way back in the beginning of 2016 that if Trump were to get the nomination and actually pull off a win he'd bring long term destruction to the Republican Party. It unfolded exactly as predicted.

And if you subtract the fraudulent ones, he stole the election. Democrats have turned the United States into a third world tin pot dictatorship. And are using fascism to keep it that way

There were no fraudulent votes of any great number. Republicans tried to steal a election and install Trump illegally.

Democrats removed all accountability, then didn't cheat. No one is as stupid as you are

I said I voted for Trump the second election, but you shriek every post Trumpster! Trumpster! It's your only insult, when I TOLD you I voted for Trump.

I'm so sorry!

This is terrible!

All it takes is forensic audit of the ballots. Hiding them implies fraud. That’s logical

Yes, Democrats fight tooth and nail to ensure we don't verify there was no fraud
Georgia did that, kazzer.

The Risk Limiting Audit reaffirmed the outcome of the presidential race in Georgia as originally reported, with Joe Biden leading President Donald Trump in the state.

You lost. Deal with it, loser.

When you find them how about turning them over to a Judge and Court. That would be a first.

OK, you stupid lying fascist jackass. That was tried repeatedly and the courts wouldn't hear it for technical reasons. They never ruled on the merits.

My favorite was how they threw out cases before the election based on the election hadn't happened yet then threw out cases after the election based on they waited to file too long. The courts are afraid of the Nazi Democrats redoing our court system. And it won't work, fascist Democrats are going to do it anyway

I'm so sorry!

This is terrible!

And I called you stupid. Nailed it ...

Another leftist going eight year old. That is your way

All it takes is forensic audit of the ballots. Hiding them implies fraud. That’s logical

Yes, Democrats fight tooth and nail to ensure we don't verify there was no fraud

The Risk Limiting Audit reaffirmed the outcome of the presidential race in Georgia as originally reported, with Joe Biden leading President Donald Trump in the state.

LOL, you know how full of shit you are since to told me not to take your playground seriously in the same post.

But no, they didn't map every vote back to a single, living, legal voter. Didn't happen

When you find them how about turning them over to a Judge and Court. That would be a first.

OK, you stupid lying fascist jackass. That was tried repeatedly and the courts wouldn't hear it for technical reasons. They never ruled on the merits.

My favorite was how they threw out cases before the election based on the election hadn't happened yet then threw out cases after the election based on they waited to file too long. The courts are afraid of the Nazi Democrats redoing our court system. And it won't work, fascist Democrats are going to do it anyway
"They never ruled on the merits."

Stop kazzing. While some cases were dismissed on technicalities such as lack of standing, there were cases dismissed due to lack of merit.

Over 60 cases. Recounts. Audits of ballots. Audits of voting machines. Yet it still all points to a Biden victory.

LOL, you know how full of shit you are since to told me not to take your playground seriously in the same post.

But no, they didn't map every vote back to a single, living, legal voter. Didn't happen
Great, let's see your evidence thousands of dead people voting....

Stop kazzing. While some cases were dismissed on technicalities such as lack of standing, there were cases dismissed due to lack of merit.

Over 60 cases. Recounts. Audits of ballots. Audits of voting machines. Yet it still all points to a Biden victory.

I laugh every time I look at your self selected depiction of yourself, demented Trump. It is such a perfect avatar for you {smacks fingers on lips}

Was it worth the near-constant embarrassments of an ignorant, dishonest, petulant and puerile president who humiliated our country on the world stage with his gross incompetence and undignified antics?

Well at least he isn't trying to pretend it is journalism.
Sounds more like internet troll.

Glad the nit-wit had a chance to get it of his chest.
With any luck and a shotgun, he might be able to get President Trump out of his head.

The first court did elect to hear it all but when Rudy was asked point blank if he had proof that there were wide spread Fraud he answered that there wasn't. His entire case went out the window and his "Evidence" was ruled to not me admissable. It's one thing to make claims in a Public news OP but another to make them in a court under oath. Since the first court threw out the "Evidence" the rest didn't even bother because it would have just been more of the same and the question of "Do you have proof of wide spread Fraud" would have still been no. Any other answer would have landed Rudy in a Prison Cell.

This is why it's called "The Big Lie".

I laugh every time I look at your self selected depiction of yourself, demented Trump. It is such a perfect avatar for you {smacks fingers on lips}
Nice to see you concede the debate so easily.

tenor.gif

They asked them and they said they all voted. And those thousands of dead people also signed affidavids that they voted. They didn't have them in the Court. They were in the Van across town.

The first court did elect to hear it all but when Rudy was asked point blank if he had proof that there were wide spread Fraud he answered that there wasn't. His entire case went out the window and his "Evidence" was ruled to not me admissable. It's one thing to make claims in a Public news OP but another to make them in a court under oath. Since the first court threw out the "Evidence" the rest didn't even bother because it would have just been more of the same and the question of "Do you have proof of wide spread Fraud" would have still been no. Any other answer would have landed Rudy in a Prison Cell.

There were cases tossed due to lack of merit. Such as the case in Nevada over dead people voting. The plaintiff presented names of dead people purportedly still registered to vote in response to the defendant's motion to dismiss on the grounds of insufficient evidence. The judge in that case granted the defenses motion to dismiss since names on voter roles is not proof they voted or that votes were cast in their names.

The case was thrown out because the plaintiff had shit evidence which didn't reflect their claims and the right cries, but they wouldn't hear the case!

Yes, Democrats wiped out all accountability, then didn't cheat. They blocked observers, then didn't cheat. You'll believe anything. Literally. Which is why you're such a willing fascist tool

<crickets>

Was it worth the near-constant embarrassments of an ignorant, dishonest, petulant and puerile president who humiliated our country on the world stage with his gross incompetence and undignified antics?

Well at least he isn't trying to pretend it is journalism.
Sounds more like internet troll.

Glad the nit-wit had a chance to get it of his chest.
With any luck and a shotgun, he might be able to get President Trump out of his head.

He?????????

S.E. Cupp is a woman.

<crickets>

Faun puts up a goal post, wonders why no one tries to kick a ball through it

<crickets>

Faun puts up a goal post, wonders why no one tries to kick a ball through it
LOLOL

The only logical conclusion that can be reached by your avoidance of my question is that you know the claims of thousands of dead people voting in that election .... are false..

Let's try another... let's see your evidence that thousands of people under the age of 18 voted...

Forum List

Back