Who Will Harris Select as VP When Senile Joe Has to Go?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
VP Kamala Harris takes another solo call with a world leader
Biden was slipping during campaign (why he didn't campaign and media covered for him) and now seems sure not to finish his term. Hell Democrats wanted to strip him of the nuclear launch codes a month ago. Democrats knew his mind was gone yet pushed for his election, thus putting our national security at risk. She will pick a governor. Needs all the votes in Senate she can get. Swing state. Michigan probably. Experience and integrity mean nothing to Democrats when picking a VP. Harris selection proved that point.

Last edited:
Biden was slipping during campaign (why he didn't campaign and media covered for him) and now seems sure not to finish his term. Hell Democrats wanted to strip him of the nuclear launch codes a month ago. Democrats knew his mind was gone yet pushed for his election, this putting our national security at risk. She will pick a governor. Needs all the votes in Senate she can get. Swing state. Michigan probably. Experience and integrity mean nothing to Democrats when picking a VP. Harris selection proved that point.

Pelosi is next in line. It's already settled.

Present line of succession[change | change source]
Below is the current line of succession for the President of the United States:

Biden was slipping during campaign (why he didn't campaign and media covered for him) and now seems sure not to finish his term. Hell Democrats wanted to strip him of the nuclear launch codes a month ago. Democrats knew his mind was gone yet pushed for his election, this putting our national security at risk. She will pick a governor. Needs all the votes in Senate she can get. Swing state. Michigan probably. Experience and integrity mean nothing to Democrats when picking a VP. Harris selection proved that point.

As I recall she gets to pick. Ford picked Rockefeller under 25th Amendment.

Last edited:

As I recall she gets to pick.

No, it's Nancy.

No, it's Nancy.
I dunno, Pelosi is not popular at all and she's slipping too.

via GIPHY | Al bundy, Married with children, Disgusted face

No, it's Nancy.

I guess we're both right, but it's complicated.

No, it's Nancy.

I guess we're both right, but it's complicated.

Well one thing everyone can agree on is that Biden is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

It will be Obama whether she selects him or not...somehow the Magic Kenyan has built an impenetrable wall inside of our federal governments justice system....and it will take a fight to wrestle that away...

Forum List

Back