S.E Cupp: Trump and the GOP in tatters

Faun puts up a goal post, wonders why no one tries to kick a ball through it
LOLOL

The only logical conclusion that can be reached by your avoidance of my question is that you know the claims of thousands of dead people voting in that election .... are false..

Let's try another... let's see your evidence that thousands of people under the age of 18 voted...

You're going to speak for the "only logical conclusion," that's hilarious

LOLOL

The only logical conclusion that can be reached by your avoidance of my question is that you know the claims of thousands of dead people voting in that election .... are false..

Let's try another... let's see your evidence that thousands of people under the age of 18 voted...

You have another logical conclusion?

LOLOL

You have another logical conclusion?

Yes

I said way back in the beginning of 2016 that if Trump were to get the nomination and actually pull off a win he'd bring long term destruction to the Republican Party. It unfolded exactly as predicted.
70 million voted for trump. thanks.

81 million voted for Biden.

And if you subtract the fraudulent ones, he stole the election. Democrats have turned the United States into a third world tin pot dictatorship. And are using fascism to keep it that way

There were no fraudulent votes of any great number. Republicans tried to steal a election and install Trump illegally.
Says the projection party hahaha 20 million fraud ballots
20,000,000 fraudulent ballots?:auiqs.jpg:Get off the glue, Dude.
I'm pretty sure they believe stuff like this.

What a weird moment in our history.

Democrats removed all accountability, then didn't cheat. No one is as stupid as you are
I know! You Trumpsters are just too smart for me!
we truly are. fk, you float the letter Q around for some odd reason. then state you don't know why you do it. That sure as hell ain't smart. I don't do that.

I said way back in the beginning of 2016 that if Trump were to get the nomination and actually pull off a win he'd bring long term destruction to the Republican Party. It unfolded exactly as predicted.

And if you subtract the fraudulent ones, he stole the election. Democrats have turned the United States into a third world tin pot dictatorship. And are using fascism to keep it that way

There were no fraudulent votes of any great number. Republicans tried to steal a election and install Trump illegally.

When you find them how about turning them over to a Judge and Court. That would be a first.

OK, you stupid lying fascist jackass. That was tried repeatedly and the courts wouldn't hear it for technical reasons. They never ruled on the merits.

My favorite was how they threw out cases before the election based on the election hadn't happened yet then threw out cases after the election based on they waited to file too long. The courts are afraid of the Nazi Democrats redoing our court system. And it won't work, fascist Democrats are going to do it anyway

The first court did elect to hear it all but when Rudy was asked point blank if he had proof that there were wide spread Fraud he answered that there wasn't. His entire case went out the window and his "Evidence" was ruled to not me admissable. It's one thing to make claims in a Public news OP but another to make them in a court under oath. Since the first court threw out the "Evidence" the rest didn't even bother because it would have just been more of the same and the question of "Do you have proof of wide spread Fraud" would have still been no. Any other answer would have landed Rudy in a Prison Cell.

This is why it's called "The Big Lie".
yeah sure he did. were you in the court room?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

20,000,000 fraudulent ballots?:auiqs.jpg:Get off the glue, Dude.
I'm pretty sure they believe stuff like this.

What a weird moment in our history.
All it takes is forensic audit of the ballots. Hiding them implies fraud. That’s logical

Yes, Democrats fight tooth and nail to ensure we don't verify there was no fraud
Georgia did that, kazzer.

The Risk Limiting Audit reaffirmed the outcome of the presidential race in Georgia as originally reported, with Joe Biden leading President Donald Trump in the state.

You lost. Deal with it, loser.

LOL, you know how full of shit you are since to told me not to take your playground seriously in the same post.

But no, they didn't map every vote back to a single, living, legal voter. Didn't happen
Great, let's see your evidence thousands of dead people voting....
<crickets>

<more crickets>

<crickets>

<more crickets>

Faun: WFT, still no one is trying to kick a ball through these goal posts I set up. I'm all set to move them if someone tries, but nothing!
LOL

No worries, I never expected you could answer them. Here's another you'll run from...

let's see your evidence that ballots were scanned multiple times....

<crickets>

<more crickets>

Faun: WFT, still no one is trying to kick a ball through these goal posts I set up. I'm all set to move them if someone tries, but nothing!
LOL

No worries, I never expected you could answer them. Here's another you'll run from...

Don't worry, I never expected you address my points, just put up your own goalposts. I never intended to try to kick a ball though them

When you find them how about turning them over to a Judge and Court. That would be a first.

OK, you stupid lying fascist jackass. That was tried repeatedly and the courts wouldn't hear it for technical reasons. They never ruled on the merits.

My favorite was how they threw out cases before the election based on the election hadn't happened yet then threw out cases after the election based on they waited to file too long. The courts are afraid of the Nazi Democrats redoing our court system. And it won't work, fascist Democrats are going to do it anyway

The first court did elect to hear it all but when Rudy was asked point blank if he had proof that there were wide spread Fraud he answered that there wasn't. His entire case went out the window and his "Evidence" was ruled to not me admissable. It's one thing to make claims in a Public news OP but another to make them in a court under oath. Since the first court threw out the "Evidence" the rest didn't even bother because it would have just been more of the same and the question of "Do you have proof of wide spread Fraud" would have still been no. Any other answer would have landed Rudy in a Prison Cell.

Yes, Democrats wiped out all accountability, then didn't cheat. They blocked observers, then didn't cheat. You'll believe anything. Literally. Which is why you're such a willing fascist tool
This is a lie.

Yes, Democrats wiped out all accountability, then didn't cheat. They blocked observers, then didn't cheat. You'll believe anything. Literally. Which is why you're such a willing fascist tool
This is a lie.

You are a fascist

Conservative columnist S.E. Cupp writes of the downfall of Donald Trump and the GOP:

Trump’s legacy was in tatters before he lost to Joe Biden, but in the ensuing months, he really managed to burn it to the ground. Historians, even without the benefit of hindsight, have already declared him the worst president in American history.

Let’s not forget, Trump also leaves a big stink-bomb of a parting gift to the GOP — Democratic control of both houses of Congress.

This all raises the question: Was it worth it, Republicans? Was carrying Trump’s fetid water around for four years worth the baggage, the guilt by association or, in some cases, the actual guilt of doing Trump’s dirty work?

Was it worth the impeachments — plural — the current and sure-to-come lawsuits, the resignations, the revolving door of users, losers and grifters?

Was it worth the domestic terrorism — a rise during Trump’s tenure of white supremacy and anti-Semitic attacks, and a revolt at the Capitol that left five people dead?

Was it worth the near-constant embarrassments of an ignorant, dishonest, petulant and puerile president who humiliated our country on the world stage with his gross incompetence and undignified antics?

Was it worth losing any moral or ethical high ground the party could once claim by ignoring or defending a whole catalog of terrible behavior, from multiple allegations of rape to orphaning migrant children, interfering in U.S. elections to inciting violence at the Capitol?

Awwww somebody missin him some Trump love.....you still have your centerfolds to look at....

This is a lie.
did they put cardboard on the windows? I'll ask you to see if you're an honest prick or not.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
<crickets>

<more crickets>

LOL

Don't worry, I never expected you address my points, just put up your own goalposts. I never intended to try to kick a ball though them
Of course I am. You said, Democrats are preventing no fraud be verified.

I'm showing there was no fraud by watching you fail miserably to prove fraud occurred. I've so far gone through 3 of the complaints of fraud by the right. You couldn't prove any of them are true.

So? Let's see your evidence that ballots were scanned multiple times....

This is a lie.
Kaz kazzes, i.e., lies. It's who he is. It's what he does.

I'm showing there was no fraud by watching you fail miserably to prove fraud occurred. I've so far gone through 3 of the complaints of fraud by the right. You couldn't prove any of them are true.

There could be pictures of Democrats copying votes and you wouldn't admit it. You have completely and utterly sold out to a political party. Discussing it with you is dull and pointless.

Note there is no question mark in this post

This is a lie.
Kaz kazzes, i.e., lies. It's who he is. It's what he does.

It's Dumb and Dumber.

You two are a great couple though, you both combine dumb with arrogant and pompous

There could be pictures of Democrats copying votes and you wouldn't admit it. You have completely and utterly sold out to a political party. Discussing it with you is dull and pointless.

Nah, now you're kazzing again. Show me actual proof and I wouldn't be able to deny it. I gave you three examples of purported fraud and didn't show any proof. In fact, all you did was make up stupid excuses for not showing proof as you ran from all three. Here's another...

Let's see your proof that ballots from the 2020 election were shredded....

Nah, now you're kazzing again. Show me actual proof and I wouldn't be able to deny it. I gave you three examples of purported fraud and didn't show any proof. In fact, all you did was make up stupid excuses for not showing proof as you ran from all three. Here's another...

Let's see your proof that ballots from the 2020 election were shredded....

You're just in bicker mode now. You're not only not adding anything new to the conversation but you're just trying to get a response

Forum List

Back