WSJ: Trump is a Loser

You're free to list issues to find out where I stand on them.
I'm also free not to, because I don't give a shit about where useful idiots are told to stand on the issues.
I make that offer all the time, and you guys run.
Not caring isn't running, chumley.
All you care about is if a person is in the orange cult.
There is no orange cult. You sound like a moron when you say that.
Issues, policies and positions don't even matter to you people.
Yawn. Keep jousting your straw men, fool.

I'm also free not to, because I don't give a shit about where useful idiots are told to stand on the issues.

Not caring isn't running, chumley.

There is no orange cult. You sound like a moron when you say that.

Yawn. Keep jousting your straw men, fool.
Yeah, the way you hump my leg like this shows me how much you "don't care".

Child.

But you're a constant cheerleader for the democrats.
Which should tell you something about the absolute garbage heap of a party you have left. Those that agree with positions that you supposedly support will vote for someone that does not represent them at all because republicans have become such absolute shit.

And yet that does not get through to you what a problem your god is. Not at all. It is rather sad really.

These columns believe in democracy, which means trusting the decisions of voters.
Yet apparently, they don't believe in elections we can still reasonably trust.

Even when they make mistakes, our constitutional system allows for checks and corrections.
Where are All of the checks and corrections for an election process which now:
  1. Is still being justified despite no mass-Covid pandemic which was the 2020 justification for using it?
  2. Violates many state laws allowing methods not permitted just months earlier yet no laws are enforced?
  3. Flies directly in the face of the 2005 Carter-Baker mandates on cleaning up elections?
  4. Relies on completely unsupervised and unverifiable vote collecting and counting methods with no end time limit?
  5. Has allowed for the diversification of voting so that now one party votes practically without constraint nor limit while the other party stands in line for hours because none of the equipment was even gotten ready for Election Day?

Which should tell you something about the absolute garbage heap of a party you have left. Those that agree with positions that you supposedly support will vote for someone that does not represent them at all because republicans have become such absolute shit.

And yet that does not get through to you what a problem your god is. Not at all. It is rather sad really.
Yep the democrat party is the party of garbage

Garbage article.

Trump's impact was zero to spectacular in the midterms, but never negative.

This has nothing to do with his concerns about election fraud, and everything to do with abortion & shitty Republican messaging.

Lol 😂 Trump has to blame shitty Republican messaging??? 🤣🤣🤣 Trump couldn't stop running his mouth and acting out.

Trump’s Drag on Republicans Quantified: A Five-Point Penalty

Donald J. Trump’s announcement on Tuesday that he would run for president in 2024 came at an especially awkward time for Republicans. They were supposed to dominate the midterm elections — but fell well short.

Mr. Trump appears to be a significant reason for that showing, based on an analysis of the results by House district.

His preferred candidates underperformed last week, helping Democrats hold the Senate and helping keep the race for House control close. (Republicans, who had been heavy favorites, are expected to prevail narrowly as mail ballots continue to be counted in California.)

Thing is that he has enough of a base that he might not loose the nomination. If there are 25 to 30% always Trumpers, Trump may very well steam roll through the early primaries, knocking out most of the competition. That said, I really suck at predicting election outcomes.
Joe, I predict that voters who must choose wherher their last $twenty goes to food or gas for the clunker, they may realize Biden's war on American producers may have caused their sad state of money woes. And they are never going to trust the Democrat mobsters ever again. Their survival is more important than an old coot who showered with his little girl anyhow.

Forum List

Back