Ryan-Murray committee reaches budget deal

When your party leader is a radio talk-show host, he's quite willing to make unrealistic demands....

His name will never be on a ballot, he will never be responsible for any of his recommendations, he will never have to answer for a vote cast.

Good to see Boehner learned something from his shutdown.

I didnt know Al franken was the leader of the Democratic Party. I thought he was merely another beneficiary of voter fraud.

Franken is actually a member of the Senate and has his name on legislation, voting records, etc... However, he's not the leader of the Democratic party. That would be Barack Obama; your President. In case you missed it he won 332-206.

Barack Obama never failed at being a radio talk show host. He failed at being a community organizer, lawyer, state senator and federal senator.
Get your facts right, Ming.

When your party leader is a radio talk-show host, he's quite willing to make unrealistic demands....

His name will never be on a ballot, he will never be responsible for any of his recommendations, he will never have to answer for a vote cast.

You're not quite right in the head, are you?

Say goodbye.

You mean never listen to Chris Matthews or was it Alan Colms.

Hardly watch Chris Matthews; not sure who the other guy is. Weren't you supposed to never post again after Romney lost?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...n-t-swim-with-the-big-fish-3.html#post5961188

Pretty sad you're unable to keep your word.

Say goodbye.

Rush Limbaugh is the head of the GOP. Anyone who thinks otherwise is simply put; politically unsophisticated

Say goodbye.

Rush Limbaugh is the head of the GOP. Anyone who thinks otherwise is simply put; politically unsophisticated

Irony alert.

Rush is the head of the far right wing, which, when the bill passes, will have been severely hurt.

Helena, you are displaying IWTBS, 'I want to believe syndrome.' Don't believe the far right propaganda machines. A RSC staffer, without authority, did the leaks. He was a mole, who was fired. Your Big Lie crap is over. Elections have consequences, which you are going to suffer.
Again, you lie to cover establishment goon tracks. I'm detecting a pattern here with you.

If Teller was fired for being a leaker, then why does Boehner come out and make a big scene before the media, whining about dissent over a budget deal that nobody knows about in detail?

You don't get it both ways.

Of course the truth does. What the Big Lie folks don't get is any belief.
Which is, from what I've witnessed in my short time here, why most people around these parts people don't believe you, ever. :lol:

Tough, Helena, this bill is going to pass and then we are going after the far right reactionaries in the primaries. We will find out who has the numbers. When Boehner and Ryan are called liberals, you know the far right are frothing and foaming.
You liberals in the GOP (not that I believe for a second that you're a Republican) are what's wrong with the GOP.

We have one liberal party. We don't need two.

Say goodbye.

Anyone who says he is is mindlessly repeating leftist talking points.

Or is that what "political sophistication" means to you?

How did it happen that Rush became the central subject here?

What he does is argue for idiotic far right policies and as the head of the party, republicans in office are afraid to contradict him so they begin honoring the hard-right position that has little hope of passing the Congress.

What he does is argue for idiotic far right policies and as the head of the party, republicans in office are afraid to contradict him so they begin honoring the hard-right position that has little hope of passing the Congress.

Are you smoking some especially strong shit tonight, Ming?

Even if you do believe that nutty conspiracy theory, how does it happen that he became the topic of this thread?

Tough, Helena, this bill is going to pass and then we are going after the far right reactionaries in the primaries. We will find out who has the numbers. When Boehner and Ryan are called liberals, you know the far right are frothing and foaming.
You liberals in the GOP (not that I believe for a second that you're a Republican) are what's wrong with the GOP.

We have one liberal party. We don't need two.

No one cares what you think. The far right brought this on. Acted out once too many times. You don't have the numbers, you don't have the $$$ enough.

Again, you lie to cover establishment goon tracks. I'm detecting a pattern here with you.

If Teller was fired for being a leaker, then why does Boehner come out and make a big scene before the media, whining about dissent over a budget deal that nobody knows about in detail?

You don't get it both ways.

Which is, from what I've witnessed in my short time here, why most people around these parts people don't believe you, ever. :lol:

No one in his right mind worries about what the far right reactionaries think.

Ryan is for it, you are not, which tells you, Helena, who the mainstream GOP will support in the primaries. Not your candidates.

Last edited:

Ryan is for it, you are not, which tells you, Helena, who the mainstream GOP will support in the primaries. Not your candidates.

What doesn't anybody like about the Ryan-Murray Budget Deal as a starter step?

Greta Van Susteren interviews Paul Ryan:

Rep. Paul Ryan breaks down tentative budget deal | Fox News Video

Inside the proposed bipartisan budget deal: Rep. Paul Ryan | It 'moves the ball in the right direction' | OTR Interviews | On the Record | Fox News

Inside the proposed bipartisan budget deal: Rep. Paul Ryan | It 'moves the ball in the right direction' | OTR Interviews | On the Record | Fox News
I don't like it because it's weaker than just leaving the sequester in place as a part of the CR, which itself is awfully weak.

Also, as mentioned earlier, there is no obligation at all for any future congress to go along with, let alone increase, the rate of the pathetically timid cuts in this deal.

Now, to the trancript that I found particularly noteworthy:

PAUL RYAN: She wanted relief from the sequester.

VAN SUSTEREN:
You wanted relief from the sequester.

PAUL RYAN:
So long as we paid for it and we paid for it with more deficit reduction.
Teanslation: You bet we wanted to get rid of the sequester!

Like I said earlier, this is all about both sides getting to protect their pet spending schemes. The LAST thing it is about is getting a handle on and ultimately reducing any spending.

Ryan is just another creature of the Washington D.C. power elite clique.

Last edited:

I don't like it because it's weaker than just leaving the sequester in place as a part of the CR, which itself is awfully weak.

Also, as mentioned earlier, there is no obligation at all for any future congress to go along with, let alone increase, the rate of the pathetically timid cuts in this deal.

Now, to the trancript that I found particularly noteworthy:

PAUL RYAN: She wanted relief from the sequester.

VAN SUSTEREN:
You wanted relief from the sequester.

PAUL RYAN:
So long as we paid for it and we paid for it with more deficit reduction.
Teanslation: You bet we wanted to get rid of the sequester!

Like I said earlier, this is all about both sides getting to protect their pet spending schemes. The LAST thing it is about is getting a handle on and ultimately reducing any spending.

Ryan is just another creature of the Washington D.C. power elite clique.

Thanks HH for reading and commenting on it. :) I'm amazed you are still going at it here...lol and with stamina. I have been writing Christmas cards and personalizing and all that, and I come back here and there you are with the big gun. :lol: Have to admire your tenacity.

Thanks again, for posting your impressions. :thup:

Horrible deal.

It claims to cut $23 billion over 10 years, with no real enforcement teeth for future congresses.

That's right, $2.3 billion each year, out of a $3.5 TRILLION (and growing) annual federal budget. That's not timid, that's cowardly.

It also ends the rather inconsequential sequester. It's well known that the democrats hate the sequester. But the dirty little secret is that the establishment neoconservative also GOP hates it, chiefly because it cuts into their favorite welfare program; military spending.

Bad as running the government for CR-to-CR is, this "deal" is even worse.

Since when has the lying left ever held up it's promise to cut taxes. They suckered Reagan and Bush I on that one.

Forum List

Back