Russian/ Ukraine Conflict Didn't Have To Happen

Poland might kick his ass. But he'd like a go at the Baltics. Besides, any nation in Europe that tries to redraw maps with troops is an existential threat to the US. I've got relatives buried in France. And my Godfather never recovered from Italy.

I know the spineless and greedy euros can be difficult to move along

but sending troops to bordering NATO members is a useless gesture

putin has no intention of invading poland during this round of neo-soviet expansion
Yea like he had no intention of invading Ukraine beyond Donbas

Like he was pulling his troops back

Bullshit.

He wants the Baltics back… at least

Poland might kick his ass. But he'd like a go at the Baltics. Besides, any nation in Europe that tries to redraw maps with troops is an existential threat to the US. I've got relatives buried in France. And my Godfather never recovered from Italy.
Russia makes a turn, the next one may be Sweden :eek:

884147D7-4AB3-413A-9215-5650880ECA46.jpeg

Yea like he had no intention of invading Ukraine beyond Donbas

Like he was pulling his troops back

Bullshit.

He wants the Baltics back… at least

You have no proof at all.
It was the Ukraine that pulled out of the negotiations and forced the fight.
Not the Russians.
After the Ukraine gives up, Russia might withdraw from all but Donetsk and Crimea.
But the Ukraine also has to pay for the stolen gas/oil.

No, it didn't have to happen.

But it was inevitable after November, 2020. Just as is the coming invasion of Taiwan.

It's decidedly what Americans wanted.
Else Xiden wouldn't be posing as "president".

But it was inevitable after November, 2020. Just as is the coming invasion of Taiwan.

Just stop. Go pollute forums in your homeland Igor

When one thing doesn't work.....you got to try another, I guess. :dunno:

Russian/ Ukraine Conflict Didn't Have To Happen​

1646084793668.png

The Neo-GOP seems to be encouraging China to attack Taiwan now too.

Joe Biden spent 8 years receiving the highest level intel briefings on Vladimir Putin prior to being installed in the Whitehouse and never bothered to develop a strategy to deal with him. Even now, with bombs raining down in Ukraine, he doesn't have the guts to stop filling Putin's war coffers by saying no to Russian oil. U.S money is financing the destruction of Ukraine. Biden's sanctions are a joke as were his assurances to Ukraine. This clusterf#%k should have been avoided.

Your criticizing Joe Biden and the left...yet some Republicans said in the past they admired Putin. Trump has praised him in the past calling him Smart and a leader, better than our leader at that time (Obama).

I find the hypocrisy funnier that SNL.

Putin didn't invade anyone during Trump's tenure so Trump must have been doing something right . Biden can't say the same.

Updated Mar 12, 2022
· Upvoted by
Dean Frost
, MBA, Harvard, BA International Relations & International Economics, U.C Berkeley (1989) views

Originally Answered: Would Putin have invaded Ukraine if Trump were still President?
No, it’s highly unlikely Putin would have invaded Ukraine if Trump was President. National Security journalist Ed Luce said it best: "The reason Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was president was because he was getting everything he wanted without firing a shot, or risking [losing] an oligarch. War is the last resort. Trump was a gift to Putin that kept on giving."
You see, Trump argued NATO was obsolete. He criticized our allies (while praising Putin). Trump abruptly cut all military aid to Ukraine and tried to keep it a secret. Then, when forced to resume it, he ordered that all anti-tank weapons but kept only in Western Ukraine (far from Russian armor). Trump also claimed that it was Ukraine who interfered in the 2016 Presidential election, not Russia. Trump also said that Crimea was part of Russia because they all spoke Russian (which I guess means all areas of the US that speak Spanish or Vietnamese or some other language belong to that country—great logic there!).

Updated Mar 12, 2022 · Upvoted by
Dean Frost
, MBA, Harvard, BA International Relations & International Economics, U.C Berkeley (1989) views

Originally Answered: Would Putin have invaded Ukraine if Trump were still President?
No, it’s highly unlikely Putin would have invaded Ukraine if Trump was President. National Security journalist Ed Luce said it best: "The reason Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was president was because he was getting everything he wanted without firing a shot, or risking [losing] an oligarch. War is the last resort. Trump was a gift to Putin that kept on giving."
You see, Trump argued NATO was obsolete. He criticized our allies (while praising Putin). Trump abruptly cut all military aid to Ukraine and tried to keep it a secret. Then, when forced to resume it, he ordered that all anti-tank weapons but kept only in Western Ukraine (far from Russian armor). Trump also claimed that it was Ukraine who interfered in the 2016 Presidential election, not Russia. Trump also said that Crimea was part of Russia because they all spoke Russian (which I guess means all areas of the US that speak Spanish or Vietnamese or some other language belong to that country—great logic there!).
If putin invaded before Nov, Trump would have lost for sure. Putin rolled the dice and came up .... craps

Forum List

Back