"Russian" TV to gays: Sodomites, get out of Russia, we will even buy you tickets.

thats why many useful idiots, UFO -freaks and extremists in love with Voka Putler (mr. Botox., Pynia) ... in which year does live Muscovy ? 19c.?

"Russian" TV to gays: Sodomites, get out of "Russia", we will even buy you tickets.

maxresdefault.jpg

images

Guess you're unsure of who you'll vote for in the next Russian election then?

how can i vote in Muscovy?

You left out the other half of the post.
no, i am not, i am more like centrist, and like politicians like John McCain

Is that good news or bad news to angry Russian radicals? Find a European discussion group and stop annoying Americans with your strange anger.

Sounds like our Republican Party
ps

Chechnya 'opens first concentration camp for homosexuals' | Daily ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Chechnya-opens-concentration-camp-h... -
10 apr. 2017 - Chechyna has opened the first concentration camp for homosexuals since Hitler, where campaigners say gay men are being tortured with ...
'They Starve You. They Shock You': Inside the Anti-Gay Pogrom in ...
https://www.nytimes.com/.../chechnya-russia-attacks-gays.html -
21 apr. 2017 - Ilya and Nohcho, gay men from Chechnya, sought refuge at a house outside the Caucasus region in southern Russia. Both were arrested in a ...
A First Look Inside One Of Chechnya's Gay Concentration Camps ...
www.newnownext.com/chechnya-concentration-camp.../2017/

20 juni 2017 - Now footage from inside one of the alleged concentration camps where gay men say they were imprisoned has surfaced. When investigators ...

Wow, that's horrible.

+1
5903fb671c00001700e825c6.jpg

thats why many useful idiots, UFO -freaks and extremists in love with Voka Putler (mr. Botox., Pynia) ... in which year does live Muscovy ? 19c.?

"Russian" TV to gays: Sodomites, get out of "Russia", we will even buy you tickets.

maxresdefault.jpg

images

You're a coward.

maxresdefault.jpg

images

You're a coward.

no i am not, i just believe in Democracy, with its Multi-party system, [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-party_system']and even Two-party system works well . whats about you? [/URL]

You're a coward.
no i am not, i just believe in Democracy, with its Multi-party system, and even Two-party system works well . whats about you?
Not sure why you think I'll believe you give a damn when your favorite protected class "Muslim terrorists" executes fags in site.

Not sure why you think I believe you give a damn when your favorite protected class "Muslim terrorists" execute fags on sight.
you are wrong, IS men must be punished for what they did to the gays, but you must admit that IS is Putin creation , right?

maxresdefault.jpg

images

See what christians do given half a chance?

I don't believe in God ya twit. Do you consider yourself an intelligent person? If you do then you would know I'm not a Christian since I've posted it about 100 times or more.

maxresdefault.jpg

images

do you think RPC is a christian institution? no they are not, just look at those forms

upload_2017-10-11_4-5-37.jpeg

and

4995002-The-Gold-Mosque-Stock-Photo.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

images

I don't believe in God ya twit. Do you consider yourself an intelligent person? If you do then you would know I'm not a Christian since I've posted it about 100 times or more.

Wasn't talking to you. Try again.

maxresdefault.jpg

images

do you think RPC is a christian institution? no they are not, just look at those forms

View attachment 153658

and

4995002-The-Gold-Mosque-Stock-Photo.jpg

And? You want to argue architecture? :lol:

Forum List

Back