So...where were the starlets when harvey weinstein was abusing other women, and what about bill?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...you have these very powerful starlets....and they all knew that harvey was abusing women...and they didn't say anything even though they had the power to stop it.....

And then you have the reaction......what about bill clinton? He has the same rap sheet as harvey......with 3 rape allegations thrown in.......and they are still protecting him....

So...you have these very powerful starlets....and they all knew that harvey was abusing women...and they didn't say anything even though they had the power to stop it.....

And then you have the reaction......what about bill clinton? He has the same rap sheet as harvey......with 3 rape allegations thrown in.......and they are still protecting him....
Why didn't abused women speak out? I don't know. It's good to see the unanimous Democrat condemnation of Weinstein after the unanimous defense of O'Reilly and Ailes by conservatives. And what about Bill Clinton, exactly? He's a poor man's Donald Trump when it comes to alleged abuses of women and bragging about it.

Why didn't abused women speak out? I don't know. It's good to see the unanimous Democrat condemnation of Weinstein after the unanimous defense of O'Reilly and Ailes by conservatives. And what about Bill Clinton, exactly? He's a poor man's Donald Trump when it comes to alleged abuses of women and bragging about it.

No.....he actually did everything you guys lied about Trump........Juanita Broderick, Elizabeth Gracen, Eileen Wellstone...the 3 women who lodged allegations of rape against clinton...then you have about a dozen others from women he sexually assaulted, including a woman in the air force who was serving on Air Force ONe....who reported the incident up her chain of command.....

And those are the only ones we know about, since hilary helped him to cover these rapes and sexually assaults, up.......

upload_2017-10-10_18-6-37.jpeg

No.....he actually did everything you guys lied about Trump........Juanita Broderick, Elizabeth Gracen, Eileen Wellstone...the 3 women who lodged allegations of rape against clinton...then you have about a dozen others from women he sexually assaulted, including a woman in the air force who was serving on Air Force ONe....who reported the incident up her chain of command.....

And those are the only ones we know about, since hilary helped him to cover these rapes and sexually assaults, up.......
Long before that, good ol Bill had a deal with the Arkansas State Troopers where they would bring him hottees who were caught speeding. He had his own little "traffic school" going.

I'd never go to bat for a leftist, especially a Jewish one...if I thought he was guilty of being anything more than a massive pervert with access to hot and willing wannabe actresses. But I don't believe he raped any of them. They all were slags searching for fame and willing to do whatever it took. Fucking a giant rodent was no problem to them, just an obstacle.

I'm willing to support republicans to go to jail for sexually assaulting women. So you want to start with Clinton? Trump said he could, but didn't. We have plenty on your side, and with the snowflakes you are raising, there will be plenty more. So, are you willing to be truthful about your politicians?

I'm willing to support republicans to go to jail for sexually assaulting women. So you want to start with Clinton? Trump said he could, but didn't. We have plenty on your side, and with the snowflakes you are raising, there will be plenty more. So, are you willing to be truthful about your politicians?
All sex offenders, provided they are found guilty in a court of law....should be executed.

I have a better idea, let's talk about the sexual predator who is sitting in the White House right now...

or maybe he's on another golf course.

I have a better idea, let's talk about the sexual predator who is sitting in the White House right now...

or maybe he's on another golf course.
You're a sexual predator if Trump is.

All sex offenders, provided they are found guilty in a court of law....should be executed.

Seems a bit extreme especially considering the broad range of behaviors that qualify as sexual offenses.

Seems a bit extreme especially considering the broad range of behaviors that qualify as sexual offenses.
Rape, incest, child molestation...all should be automatic death penalty in my view. I understand there's a lot of lying whore feminists out there that make shit up, which is why I want it proven in court.

And what about Trump? The son of a bitch abused dozens of women and gets away with it scott free.

Why are you concern now? You weren't when you cased your goddamn ballot last November. Fucking two faced assholes.
Shut your pie hole, fag. Trump didn't abuse any of those women. That's why they shut their fat mouthes. This Weinstein rodent admits it... There is the difference.

And what about Trump? The son of a bitch abused dozens of women and gets away with it scott free.

Why are you concern now? You weren't when you cased your goddamn ballot last November. Fucking two faced assholes.

So you're saying that all gold digging women who throw themselves at rich guys are victims of said rich guy?

So you're saying that all gold digging women who throw themselves at rich guys are victims of said rich guy?
That's exactly what this neckbeard fag is saying.

Hollywhores get no sympathy from me. They all know what they're getting into when they sign up. And they have no issue spreading their filth and infecting our culture with it. So fuck them.

Forum List

Back