Nord Stream: “The German People Have a Right to Know who Attacked Us”

I don´t judge, I won´t be judged :)

You forgot to switch on your brain. In railroads and busses is a little red hammer free for passengers. Try to hammer with it onto your "brain on" switch. The "brain on" switch is normally at the tip of the nose or somewhere in this region.

You forgot to switch on your brain. In railroads and busses is a little red hammer free for passengers. Try to hammer with it onto your "brain on" switch. The "brain on" switch is normally at the tip of the nose or somewhere in this region.
Bashar u bes!

vorhernachherl7kkx.jpg

All that really matters is who gets the market share of the once-great Russian empire.
Nonsense

If the biden Deep State blew up the pipeline it will be a huge diplomatic problem and a wedge in German-US relations long after that old fool leaves office

I'd like to know if the German people will ever realize how much they have been hurt by the Biden administration!

The real information about the Nord Strom pipeline should not be kept from the German public.

I'd like to know if the German people will ever realize how much they have been hurt by the Biden administration!

The real information about the Nord Strom pipeline should not be kept from the German public.
Germany is a vassal state of the US Empire. They used to be known for their strong tough minded men. Now they're pussies.

Wrong. As A German I have to say the best for Germany is it not to know who had blown up this 2 pipelines - because this is the equivalent to a declaration of war on Germany. And we do not like to accept such a declaration of war from no one in the currently fragile situation of world politics. Perhaps in ten or twenty years it will make sense to discuss about the problem that some people in the world like to force all others to follow their stupid way to know only violently forced fake-"solutions" for not really existing problems. Violence never is any adequate answer to never asked questions - nor to never understood answers. The people who did do this are without any doubt criminals but not heroes.

To ashes, to dust
Stolen from the light
But not yet
Miracles wait till last

Ocean of time
Eternal law
To ashes, to dust
To ashes
But not yet

To ashes, to dust
Stolen from the light
But not yet
Miracles await
But not yet
Miracles wait till last

It's only a dream
The mere whimpering after the wind
Who knows for sure?

The clock on your wall
It's filled with sand
Put your hand in mine
And let us be eternal

You make your choice now
And throw us between happiness and misery
But I can forgive you

You are so near death
And yet your eyes so clear
Know me
I am ready
And seek with you immortality

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

What a putz grown a pair.

Mr. president Joe Biden is in Germany not any theme. If you will ask someone "Who is Joe Biden?" then I guess the most Germans will say "Joe Biden is the president of the USA, isn't it?" And if you will answer "No - he is the president of Canada" then will come the answer in return: "I knew it had something to do with America:"

The pipelines Nord-Stream 1 and Nord-Stream 2 never had been this what idiots in Poland, the Balticum, the Ukraine and the USA including England tried to see in this pipelines. It had been simple pipelines. Now they don't exist any longer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back