Russian Lawyer secured Trump tower meeting by promising dirt on Hillary Clinton

It's election Law, passed in 2002.... you can't take anything of value from a foreign gov't or national.... damaging information about Hillary was of value....it could have helped Trump win...

Don Jr says they did not receive anything of value on Hillary, so he ended the meeting.... this shows to me, that the Trump campaign, was WILLING to break election LAW, even if they did not succeed in this particular case.

And.....as sitting Secretary of State...did hilary break any laws in handing over 20% of our Uranium...when putin energy companies gave her private charity 140 million dollars?
That's a another right wing / Trump lie...SHE did NOT hand over 20% of our Uranium to the Russians.

Sure she didn't Bill Clinton wasn't involved at all either:

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

It's election Law, passed in 2002.... you can't take anything of value from a foreign gov't or national.... damaging information about Hillary was of value....it could have helped Trump win...

Don Jr says they did not receive anything of value on Hillary, so he ended the meeting.... this shows to me, that the Trump campaign, was WILLING to break election LAW, even if they did not succeed in this particular case.

What election law? If someone has dirt on the other guy......where is the law that says you can't listen to what they have? Please....give us detail, we will wait patiently.....
Sorry, campaigns can't work with or coordinate with a foreign nation or foreign national

So the former M16 operative who stared pissgate with the fake dossier wasn't a foreign national?

Wrong again fucktard, Carlos Slim is the largest shareholder in the NYTs.
Still a lie no matter how many times you repeat it. The NY Times , like many other corporations, has 2 (TWO) kinds of stock. Slim owns the meaningless non voting stock and therefore has NO (ZERO) control of the newspaper. But you knew that already otherwise you would be a typical Low-Information voter!!! :)

LOL How far the GOP has fallen. What we have here are a lot of Republicans defending treason to the nation by top admin officials.

A) Provide evidence that this women has amy connection to the Kremlin.

B) Prove that anyone in the administration gave aid and comfort to enemies of the United States.

C) You must be thinking of Obama who intentionally granted 1500 known terrorists asylum in the United States.

Still a lie no matter how many times you repeat it. The NY Times , like many other corporations, has 2 (TWO) kinds of stock. Slim owns the meaningless non voting stock and therefore has NO (ZERO) control of the newspaper. But you knew that already otherwise you would be a typical Low-Information voter!!! :)

Wrong again fucktard, class a shares grant less not zero control over the company:

The New York Times Company's Class A shares are available for purchase by the public and offer less control over the company than Class B shares, which are privately held.[42]

Carlos Slim - Wikipedia

Mexican ownership of NY Times!
More lies from GOP fake news!!!

Slim's stake in the Times increased again to 16.8% of the company's Class A shares on January 20, 2015 when he exercised stock options to purchase 15.9 million shares, making him the largest shareholder in the company.[41][42][43]

Carlos Slim - Wikipedia
A very smart global business man who happens to have been born in Mexico, owning 16% of the New York Times stock shares is not "Mexican ownership of the New York Times"...or what that statement implied to me...

Slim's stake in the Times increased again to 16.8% of the company's Class A shares on January 20, 2015 when he exercised stock options to purchase 15.9 million shares, making him the largest shareholder in the company.[41][42][43]

Carlos Slim - Wikipedia
A very smart global business man who happens to have been born in Mexico, owning 16% of the New York Times stock shares is not "Mexican ownership of the New York Times"...or what that statement implied to me...

He is THE LARGEST shareholder.

And.....as sitting Secretary of State...did hilary break any laws in handing over 20% of our Uranium...when putin energy companies gave her private charity 140 million dollars?
How much of this uranium has been sent overseas I wonder?
ZERO ZIP NONE

None went in to Russia.... or Russian hands

By law, all the uranium of this Russian mine acquisition, stays in the USA....sigh...but that does not fit the right wing talking points... :rolleyes:
**gasp**
Do you mean that they mis-speak?!!!!

Carlos Slim - Wikipedia

He is THE LARGEST shareholder.
yes, he owns 16% of the shares! 84% is owned by others!

A Russian lawyer with connections to the Kremlin met with members of President Trump’s family and his presidential campaign last June after promising to provide damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

Trump Jr. and Kushner acknowledged on Saturday that the meeting took place. But in his first statement on the matter, Trump Jr. did not mention that Veselnitskaya promised information about Clinton.

Report: Russian Lawyer Secured Trump Tower Meeting By Promising Dirt On Hillary Clinton
-------------------------------------------------------

Oh no what shall we ever do . Liberals will go rabid.
Now we know Trump colluded with russia

A Russian lawyer with connections to the Kremlin met with members of President Trump’s family and his presidential campaign last June after promising to provide damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

Trump Jr. and Kushner acknowledged on Saturday that the meeting took place. But in his first statement on the matter, Trump Jr. did not mention that Veselnitskaya promised information about Clinton.

Report: Russian Lawyer Secured Trump Tower Meeting By Promising Dirt On Hillary Clinton

Riddle us this ..........

If Trump was colluding with the Russian Government...I mean, what you guys keep telling us he was doing...direct collusion with the Russian government .....

Why did they need to meet with this lawyer?

If actual agents of the Russian government were coordinating with Trump.....was this one of the Agents they had working the case?

Really?......Really?

This point has been brought up by various observers of the left wing nuttery going on in this.....

Again, do you want fries with your nothing burger.......I know I will have mine with more of your tears in a nice tall glass....

Why did not Trump Jr. immediatly notify the FBI? Why did the top people of Trump's campaign go to that meeting? And you expect me to believe the the fat senile old orange clown did not know of this meeting? We have a Manchurian Candidate President.

And 2aguy, you are a treasonous bastard for defending this. Yes, it is now time to pump the septic tank, and the first turds to go are the President and his family.

upload_2017-7-11_18-3-25.png

THAT's WHY

Watch Live: Media Freaks Out Over Donald Trump Jr. Fake Russia Scandal

The little treasonous cocksuck incriminated himself. Mueller will have these people singing like canaries in short order. Eight of the fat senile old orange clown's people have now been revealed as having lied on security forms concerning their meetings with the Russians, and that, in itself, is a crime.

Riddle us this ..........

If Trump was colluding with the Russian Government...I mean, what you guys keep telling us he was doing...direct collusion with the Russian government .....

Why did they need to meet with this lawyer?

If actual agents of the Russian government were coordinating with Trump.....was this one of the Agents they had working the case?

Really?......Really?

This point has been brought up by various observers of the left wing nuttery going on in this.....

Again, do you want fries with your nothing burger.......I know I will have mine with more of your tears in a nice tall glass....
I don't know. Is that what fox or rush is asking? She worked for the government. Fact is it's illegal. He should have notified authorities.

And right after this Russia started leaking.

Trump himself encouraged the Russians on TV. Very effective but sloppy not covering their trail.

It's going to get better. Keep defending the indefensible. We expect you to

Forum List

Back