Let me get this straight....Jr. met with a russian......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Don Jr. met with a Russian lawyer because she said she had the good on Hillary....and according to Jr. it turned into a conversation on adoption....Proof #1...initially the meeting was to provide inside info on Hillary, so clearly the Russian's were up to something..Yes? So knowing this, why does the president of the united states, Clown in chief Trump still doubt that the Russians had nothing to do with the hacking of our elections, when his own son was contacted by these people????

And if Jr. never told dad about the meeting, as being reported, yeah right...than why don't he go to daddy and say listen up dad, its true, the Russians did try to intervene in our elections, cause they tried to contact me about some shit.....duh?

Anyone doubting this shit, is just plain stupid, end of subject!!

Last edited:
Your side paid for dirt on Trump with the Russians. So did the Never Trumpers. So that means they colluded with the Russians and paid big bucks. Throw them in jail!!!!!!!!!

Don Jr. met with a Russian lawyer because she said she had the good on Hillary....and according to Jr. it turned into a conversation on adoption....Proof #1...initially the meeting was to provide inside info on Hillary, so clearly the Russian's were up to something..Yes? So knowing this, why does the president of the united states, Clown in chief Trump still doubt that the Russians had nothing to do with the hacking of our elections, when his own son was contacted by these people????

And if Jr. never told dad about the meeting, as being reported, yeah right...than why don't he go to daddy and say listen up dad, its true, the Russians did try to intervene in our elections, cause they tried to contact me about some shit.....duh?

You wouldn't know stupid when you looked in the mirror.

You ALMOST got that straight. Except for the phony "bait" for the meeting was that the Russian govt WAS SUPPORTING the Hillary campaign.. Now there's an angle that needs some independent counseling.. :lol:

That should be CLEARLY an indication that the Russians were having belly laughs over all of this. Or SOMEBODY was...

Your side paid for dirt on Trump with the Russians. So did the Never Trumpers. So that means they colluded with the Russians and paid big bucks. Throw them in jail!!!!!!!!!

Why would Jeb Bush sell it to Clinton, come on. No wonder Pete Bharara got fired.

If there is anyone here that had a Cossack shove them into a voting booth and forced their hand to vote for Trump, please stand up.

If there is anyone here that doesn't know that Obama did the same thing in Israel, and the Dims said nothing, please stand up.

If there is anyone here that wishes tig would take up an outside hobby, please stand up.
upload_2017-7-10_12-53-17.jpeg

If there is anyone here that had a Cossack shove them into a voting booth and forced their hand to vote for Trump, please stand up.

If there is anyone here that doesn't know that Obama did the same thing in Israel, and the Dims said nothing, please stand up.

If there is anyone here that wishes tig would take up an outside hobby, please stand up.
View attachment 138037

FOR THE RECORD-----**-RUSSIA, HEAR THIS!!!!! YOU COULDA BOUGHT MY VOTE FOR
A FEW BOTTLES OF VODKA**-----------i voted for donnie anyway

...and that's how Putin got Triggerred to flip her vote to Trump

Yeah, tie a rock to them and if they drown they're not guilty. Just don't ask Trump PLZ!

Why would Jeb Bush sell it to Clinton, come on. No wonder Pete Bharara got fired.

The whole Bush family supported Hillary. GW's daughters even went to fundraisers for her.

Maybe that is because Trump was pro Kerry.

really? that is very discouraging-----when Kerry ran-----I did not vote----I could
not bear to vote REPUB.--------but I could not bear Kerry MORE

I didn't grow up in the US, I'm not attached to any party....and what's evident here the republicans are willing to sleep with the devil just to be in power. Never dreamed in a million years that that Reagens party would defend the Russians against their own....just WOW!!!

I didn't grow up in the US, I'm not attached to any party....and what's evident here the republicans are willing to sleep with the devil just to be in power. Never dreamed in a million years that that Reagens party would defend the Russians against their own....just WOW!!!
the republicans are willing to sleep with the devil just to be in power.
so would the democrats.....yea i know,i was shocked too....

Why does anyone have to defend the Russians? There's no evidence that the Russian government did anything wrong at all. No evidence. None. Zip. Nada. And the Cold War ended decades ago.

Russia today rejected Communism as a failed ideology and economic system. Now, if we can only get our Progressives to learn from that

Why does anyone have to defend the Russians? There's no evidence that the Russian government did anything wrong at all. No evidence. None. Zip. Nada. And the Cold War ended decades ago.

tiny------the "cold war" is on again------the "cold war"----was actually an issue of RUSSIAN IMPERIALISM----
and-----we got RUSSIAN IMPERIALISM back again

Russia today rejected Communism as a failed ideology and economic system. Now, if we can only get our Progressives to learn from that

Russia is STILL an opponent-----economically------da ruskies are IMPERIALISTS

Forum List

Back