How badly are we all being played by the meda and our government? Well, this badly.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
North Korea and the fat kid running it, launched a primitive but effective ICBM. All of the media, on both sides, are talking about how they can now reach Alaska, and may be able to reach Oregon in a year or two.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! We MUST do something about this grave danger and this fat idiot!

Hold on just a second here.
This isn't our first atomic rodeo. How long have the Russians had ICBMs capable of hitting major cities in the US? For you Millennials, it's been 50 years. We have had the ability to knock those missiles out of the sky for, and I'm guessing here, at least 40 years. I remember Ronald Reagan putting a "safety net" over Europe to knock missiles out of the sky before they hit European cities. What was it called again? I can't remember but Reagan was potus in the 80s.

This fat fuck from Korea has one missile so far that has worked and we are all having kaniption fits?

Why hasn't anyone else put two and two together? Seems to me that there is something nefarious going on here.

North Korea and the fat kid running it, launched a primitive but effective ICBM. All of the media, on both sides, are talking about how they can now reach Alaska, and may be able to reach Oregon in a year or two.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! We MUST do something about this grave danger and this fat idiot!

This isn't our first atomic rodeo. How long have the Russians had ICBMs capable of hitting major cities in the US? For you Millennials, it's been 50 years. We have had the ability to knock those missiles out of the sky for, and I'm guessing here, at least 40 years. I remember Ronald Reagan putting a "safety net" over Europe to knock missiles out of the sky before they hit European cities. What was it called again? I can't remember but Reagan was potus in the 80s.

This fat fuck from Korea has one missile so far that has worked and we are all having kaniption fits?

Why hasn't anyone else put two and two together? Seems to me that there is something nefarious going on here.

So you think we should ignore NK nuclear missile development? Mutual Assured Destruction and "Star Wars" work well against large bureaucratic adversaries (Russia and China), but has little meaning for religious zealots (Iran) and tin pot dictators clinging to power (NK and Iraq).

So you think we should ignore NK nuclear missile development? Mutual Assured Destruction and "Star Wars" work well against large bureaucratic adversaries (Russia and China), but has little meaning for religious zealots (Iran) and tin pot dictators clinging to power (NK and Iraq).

I think that political and economic pressure should be placed on them but we Americans are under no threat from that fat bastard and his little toys. We have bigger fish to fry.

What I really wonder about is why we are being led in that particular direction.

I think that political and economic pressure should be placed on them but we Americans are under no threat from that fat bastard and his little toys.

In other words, continue to do nothing of consequence?

Uh, Obama did...he never paid attention to that fat fuck and that's why dude gave up trying to scare the brother....but with Trump and the GOP and redneck supporters, he now know he's got a bunch of suckers on the table!!!

I think that political and economic pressure should be placed on them but we Americans are under no threat from that fat bastard and his little toys.

In other words, continue to do nothing of consequence?
No, not feed all your plans to the media to be globally broadcast. And the media hates this administration because they are being kept from so much actual, meaningful information. It doesn't matter, though, as long as we know that President Trump tweeted about some vacuous liars working for their outlets. Our media is generally an irresponsible lot of whores who will do anything, sell anything, just for the ratings. The audience isn't any better.

The pentagon said a couple weeks ago they failed at shooting down an ICBM
US Test to Shoot Down Ballistic Missile Fails | Military.com
Two things:
Only one interceptor was fired. Usually they fire several to make sure one of them hits.
Also, it could be a failure announcement to give the little dictator a false sense of security so he tries something stupid, giving us an excuse to take him and his military out of commission and end the threat.

Uh, Obama did...he never paid attention to that fat fuck and that's why dude gave up trying to scare the brother....but with Trump and the GOP and redneck supporters, he now know he's got a bunch of suckers on the table!!!

Lies. Quit polluting my thread.

Two things:
Only one interceptor was fired. Usually they fire several to make sure one of them hits.
Also, it could be a failure announcement to give the little dictator a false sense of security so he tries something stupid, giving us an excuse to take him and his military out of commission and end the threat.

Thanks for the info. Why do you think nobody is talking about this? I mean no one, not the MSM, not FOX, not right wing media, no one.

I'm no psychologist, but I'd think the Russians are smarter and more stable than the little fat fuck.

That's my concern.

That has crossed my mind as well

Iron Dome. Star Wars.

Two things:

Thanks for the info. Why do you think nobody is talking about this? I mean no one, not the MSM, not FOX, not right wing media, no one.
I noticed that too. If both sides are keeping quiet something serious must be in the works. But with all the crazy shit going on in Washington I wouldn't be surprised if somebody leaks it, hoping to score some political points.

Iron Dome. Star Wars.
Strategic Defense Initiative. Democrats dubbed it "Star Wars" to make fun of it. They're not laughing now.

I've been to Korea and was stationed pretty close to the dmz. The tensions were high then 20 plus years ago. I can't imagine how high they are now.

I think the difference between North Korea and almost any other nation with regard to nukes, is their likelihood or intentions of actually using one in an act of aggression. I think that level is much higher in North Korea than it is in Russia, India, etc.

Desperate attention whores do desperate things.

I wish I were more confident in our ability to shoot them all out of the air 24/7 any day of the year. However, I am not.

Forum List

Back