Russian Lawyer secured Trump tower meeting by promising dirt on Hillary Clinton

this shows to me, that the Trump campaign, was WILLING to break election LAW, even if they did not succeed in this particular case.

So basically you are saying they did not break the law. OK, glad to see you agree with the Trump supporters. Willing and doing are two different things.

It's election Law, passed in 2002.... you can't take anything of value from a foreign gov't or national.... damaging information about Hillary was of value....it could have helped Trump win...

Don Jr says they did not receive anything of value on Hillary, so he ended the meeting.... this shows to me, that the Trump campaign, was WILLING to break election LAW, even if they did not succeed in this particular case.

What election law? If someone has dirt on the other guy......where is the law that says you can't listen to what they have? Please....give us detail, we will wait patiently.....
Sorry, campaigns can't work with or coordinate with a foreign nation or foreign national and receive something of value from them...money, quid pro quo, or dirt on your competitor is all of value....

Make sure you warm up before you contort your positions like that....you can hurt yourself.

Bait and switch

"I really don't have any dirt on Hillary, but I really would like your support for these poor orphans in Russia"
which involves govt sanctions on Russia...

and...

did he help her?

Or did he end the conversation?
He ended the conversation because she changed the subject of dirt on Hillary to the sanctions Russia put on adoption after the sanctions the west put on Russia....

He was there, to break the law...he was there to get something of value from the Russians with Hillary dirt they allegedly had....and ended the meeting because she had nothing of value to give him.

Right...

because getting dirt on an opponent has never happened before..

Like the file that mysteriously showed up about Trump getting pissed on.

Like Bush and his DUIs.

Like Clinton and his pot smoking.

keep blubbering
Hey, I didn't write the law, Congress Critters did....in 2002....oddly enough, the law was written and passed due to what Congress Critters felt Bill Clinton had wrongly done, with the Chinese.

Clinton got bags of cash from the Chinese.....big difference....

If we are going to talk foreign collusion why don't we discuss Saudi ownership of Twitter and Mexican ownership of NY Times!

Russia investigation lawyers:
Trump:
Kasowitz
Sekulow
Dowd

Kushner:
Gorelick
Lowell

Pence:
Cullen

Sessions:
Cooper

Don Jr.:
Futerfas

half the lawyers are Jews...

Sessions committed perjury
Comey broke Hatch Act
Price broke STOCK Act
Conway broke Ethics rule
Trump broke Emoluments clause
Don Jr. conspiracy to defraud US
Kushner committed perjury
Flynn illegally took foreign payments

lock them up! (except Donald Trump, i like him)

we knew all along the Russian lawyer didn't have dirt on Hillary. The fact that she (he?) was still breathing was a give away

That anyone believes what Junior says is AMAZING!!!

And that lawyer? Dead. :biggrin:

upload_2017-7-10_14-47-59.png

LOL How far the GOP has fallen. What we have here are a lot of Republicans defending treason to the nation by top admin officials. Not only was that meeting illegal, but we have yet to get a full story on it. We need to find out the names of all that attended it, and interrogate them extensively.

It's election Law, passed in 2002.... you can't take anything of value from a foreign gov't or national.... damaging information about Hillary was of value....it could have helped Trump win...

Don Jr says they did not receive anything of value on Hillary, so he ended the meeting.... this shows to me, that the Trump campaign, was WILLING to break election LAW, even if they did not succeed in this particular case.

And.....as sitting Secretary of State...did hilary break any laws in handing over 20% of our Uranium...when putin energy companies gave her private charity 140 million dollars?
How much of this uranium has been sent overseas I wonder?

A Russian lawyer with connections to the Kremlin met with members of President Trump’s family and his presidential campaign last June after promising to provide damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

Trump Jr. and Kushner acknowledged on Saturday that the meeting took place. But in his first statement on the matter, Trump Jr. did not mention that Veselnitskaya promised information about Clinton.

Report: Russian Lawyer Secured Trump Tower Meeting By Promising Dirt On Hillary Clinton
-------------------------------------------------------

Oh no what shall we ever do . Liberals will go rabid.
Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr.: I didn't have Clinton info they wanted

Bait and switch

"I really don't have any dirt on Hillary, but I really would like your support for these poor orphans in Russia"
which involves govt sanctions on Russia...

and...

did he help her?

Or did he end the conversation?
He ended the conversation because she changed the subject of dirt on Hillary to the sanctions Russia put on adoption after the sanctions the west put on Russia....

He was there, to break the law...he was there to get something of value from the Russians with Hillary dirt they allegedly had....and ended the meeting because she had nothing of value to give him.
Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr.: I didn't have Clinton info they wanted

Sessions committed perjury
Comey broke Hatch Act
Price broke STOCK Act
Conway broke Ethics rule
Trump broke Emoluments clause
Don Jr. conspiracy to defraud US
Kushner committed perjury
Flynn illegally took foreign payments

lock them up! (except Donald Trump, i like him)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now THAT was FUNNY comrade! :D :lol::lol: Oh My Gosh! Good chuckle! TY!

And.....as sitting Secretary of State...did hilary break any laws in handing over 20% of our Uranium...when putin energy companies gave her private charity 140 million dollars?
How much of this uranium has been sent overseas I wonder?
ZERO ZIP NONE

None went in to Russia.... or Russian hands

By law, all the uranium of this Russian mine acquisition, stays in the USA....sigh...but that does not fit the right wing talking points... :rolleyes:

Russia investigation lawyers:
Trump:
Kasowitz
Sekulow
Dowd

Kushner:
Gorelick
Lowell

Pence:
Cullen

Sessions:
Cooper

Don Jr.:
Futerfas

half the lawyers are Jews...
They are very very good defense attorneys... in general....

And if I were in big trouble, and I could afford it, I would want a good Jewish lawyer representing me! :D

Forum List

Back