"Russian" fighter jet shot down in Syria's Idlib province

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Turkey did it AGAIN, and this time Punia can not retaliate even with the tomatoes,
icon_lol.gif
. Look like "Syria" got a new front - Iran/Muscovy vs. Turkey . Comments?

"A Russian Sukhoi-25 fighter jet has been shot down in a rebel-held area in Syria's north-western province of Idlib."
Russian fighter jet shot down in Syria's Idlib province - BBC News

I like turkey sandwiches. Sometimes I eat the turkey cold. I’m yet to figure out how cold turkey is suppose to help people stop smoking. Anyway, since I never started smoking, maybe it’s because I like cold turkey.

Remove all our military from Turkey.

Boot Turkey out of NATO.
AP_18021584724310-_1_-pic905-895x505-38843.jpg

""
Who shot down the Su-25

In the Syrian province of Idlib, which fell into the zone of influence of the Turkish army, Russia bears yet another loss
... the offensive of the Syrian government army in the province of Idlib On January 9, the ambassadors of Russia and Iran were summoned to the Turkish Foreign Ministry, where they were presented with notes of protest. Turkey insisted that the territory is controlled by "moderate opposition" ....
Although from the province of Idlib, from the area controlled by the "moderate opposition",
in early January, an attack was carried out by UAV's drones ... "It was in the province of Idlib about a week ago that a Turkish military convoy of about 100 tanks, armored vehicles and combat infantry vehicles ... ""

Кто сбил Су-25

Last edited:

Forum List

Back