Has anyone been arrested or resigned yet?

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
I thought this memo was the final nail in the coffin if the deep state and the DNC.

I turned on Fox today expecting to see a line of people being arrested, yet there was none.

I thought this memo was the final nail in the coffin if the deep state and the DNC.

I turned on Fox today expecting to see a line of people being arrested, yet there was none.

It's not the final, it's the tip of the iceberg.

Next we need the House Judiciary committee to investigate every FISA warrant, every FISA warrant request, and every unmasking during the Obama administration.

Next we need the House Judiciary committee to investigate every FISA warrant, every FISA warrant request, and every unmasking during the Obama administration.

Do not hold your breath waiting for that to happen

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That's not what fox promised. They promised heads would roll, and people would be in handcuffs. You mean fox lied? Say it ain't soooooo.

Seeing how the Country has not been turned into the Banana Republic that the left wants, why don't we let the Patriots like General Flynn and Carter Page start proceedings in clearing their names and acquiring financial compensation for groundless accusations brought by the soon to be defunct Democratic Party...

And you gatorbreath I suggest you pop some corn, take your balls out and clean them and watch Rachel madcow...

Seems like that’s where the Russian connection is, nonexistent

That's not what fox promised. They promised heads would roll, and people would be in handcuffs. You mean fox lied? Say it ain't soooooo.

I am actually a little worried about all the zealots on here that had so much riding on the memo, I hope they do not do anything rash

Seems like that’s where the Russian connection is, nonexistent

As far as Trump and the Russians colluding, that I agree with you 100%.

Seeing how the Country has not been turned into the Banana Republic that the left wants, why don't we let the Patriots like General Flynn and Carter Page start proceedings in clearing their names and acquiring financial compensation for groundless accusations brought by the soon to be defunct Democratic Party...

And you gatorbreath I suggest you pop some corn, take your balls out and clean them and watch Rachel madcow...
Maybe he does not have the affections for Rachel Maddow like you obviously do.
It’s really hard to get any uglier than Rachel Maddow...

If they are truly innocent I can only assume they will do so. If they choose not to, then I will assume the opposite.

Maybe he does not have the affections for Rachel Maddow like you obviously do.
It’s really hard to get much more uglier than Rachel Maddow...

Yeah, cannot say I am a fan at all. But I do not watch any TV news except for when something like this memo leaks, I love switching between CNN and Fox and hearing the two different ways is is being spun!

Patience. All good things take time.

That is what they told us about the memo and then it as just a bunch of crap we already knew. Even you have to admit the memo was overhyped more than the Super Bowl.

Patience. All good things take time.

That is what they told us about the memo and then it as just a bunch of crap we already knew. Even you have to admit the memo was overhyped more than the Super Bowl.

Glad you admit the corruption on the left is old news…

mmm.jpg

devin nunes just ordered new crayons for the next memo.

More fool you. This memo is only the very beginning. Get ready for an interesting ride dude, your whole BS meme is going to come crashing down around your ears.

Forum List

Back