Should Ryan and Nunes have a bit of a chat with Gowdy?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
With all the SPIN about the DUD that is Nunes' memo.......Not everyone in the right wing roster got the word about "party unity of purpose"

Here's Gowdy's tweet (a bit embarrassing to Nunes' efforts)

Trey Gowdy

✔@TGowdySC

As I have said repeatedly, I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not - in any way - discredit his investigation.

11:34 AM - Feb 2, 2018

When it finally hit Gowdy that he was going to be tied to that stupid memo, he decided to drop out of the next election. I don't blame him. I would want to get away from that stupid stunt too.

• Banned
When it finally hit Gowdy that he was going to be tied to that stupid memo, he decided to drop out of the next election. I don't blame him. I would want to get away from that stupid stunt too.

I think that i count FORTY republicans currently in congress who are dropping out from a reelection run. That Trump is surely "amazing" [in demoralizing even his OWN party.]

With all the SPIN about the DUD that is Nunes' memo.......Not everyone in the right wing roster got the word about "party unity of purpose"

Trey Gowdy

✔@TGowdySC

As I have said repeatedly, I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not - in any way - discredit his investigation.

see, you're losing sleep over nothing, if this memo has gone the way of the rest of the investigation then trump getting under your skin and in your head costing you valuable sleep is all your fault...let it go, you are getting paranoid

Trey Gowdy

✔@TGowdySC

The "dud" meme isn't working, dumbass. If it was a dud, then why are the fake news outlets all talking about it?

This argy-bargy will continue, until the Mid-term elections, when the Republicans will learn just how damaging their President is, to the Party.

This argy-bargy will continue, until the Mid-term elections, when the Republicans will learn just how damaging their President is, to the Party.
he has already done everything I wanted on election night 2016 [you remember, it was the last time you counted your chickens before they hatched and why he gets under your skin now] most mid-term elections swing to the party not in the white house, it is odd when they do not...but what is it you think is going to happen if the left recapture one or both houses? trump has already taken away the lefts funding with the tax cuts, that was all they [the right] really wanted from him anyway, now he is just looking to add gravy to the meal

he has already done everything I wanted on election night 2016 [you remember, it was the last time you counted your chickens before they hatched and why he gets under your skin now] most mid-term elections swing to the party not in the white house, it is odd when they do not...but what is it you think is going to happen if the left recapture one or both houses? trump has already taken away the lefts funding with the tax cuts, that was all they [the right] really wanted from him anyway, now he is just looking to add gravy to the meal

Doesn't matter if you don't know what would happen to Trump-0 if congress changed hands. He knows, and he's scared.

Trey Gowdy

✔@TGowdySC

wahaat? gowdy was supposed to replace mad mewler as speshial consul (sic) after the valentine's day massacre.

he was so great at harrassing hillary.

The "dud" meme isn't working, dumbass. If it was a dud, then why are the fake news outlets all talking about it?

Lots of people showed up for Marie Antoinette beheading.....lol

Forum List

Back