Russian artillery destroys American M777 Howitzers.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022
There goes yet another batch of US equipment sent to Ukraine. If i was a taxpayer in the US, i would be mad at my government for wasting my taxes on a war that is already lost.

If i was a taxpayer in the US, i would be mad at my government for wasting my taxes on a war that is already lost.

Really? When did Ukraine give up and stop fighting?

_124765253_ukraine_russian_control_areas_map-nc.jpg

Does not look much like they have "already lost" to me.

Really? When did Ukraine give up and stop fighting?

_124765253_ukraine_russian_control_areas_map-nc.jpg

Does not look much like they have "already lost" to me.

Look at the Azov fighters in Mariupol ,ther surrender has broken the morale of the ones in Donbas, who are retreating as far as they can.

Look at the Azov fighters in Mariupol ,ther surrender has broken the morale of the ones in Donbas, who are retreating as far as they can.

You don't get it do you, boris. Ukraine has already won. The only question is how much damage is done.

You incompetent twits couldn't get victory in the month you had. After that you are toast.

You don't get it do you, boris. Ukraine has already won. The only question is how much damage is done.

You incompetent twits couldn't get victory in the month you had. After that you are toast.
Oh please, just pay attention to the actual fighting there and dont read your propaganda media.

Oh please, just pay attention to the actual fighting there and dont read your propaganda media.

I have friends on both sides, boris. Russia has lost the war. Years of neglect and treating the soldiers like dogs will do that to an army.

You are just too stupid to figure it out.

A wide miss with a small loitering munition, crews pack up and move down into the woods under cover.

Russian artillery hits where they were, they call it destroying the American howitzers, lol.

Notice the Ukrainians had 3 trucks and 2 guns. They could lose a truck without abandoning a gun.

I have friends on both sides, boris. Russia has lost the war. Years of neglect and treating the soldiers like dogs will do that to an army.

You are just too stupid to figure it out.
Says the country who lets their veterans live in the streets.
Russia is far from loosing the war, so spare yourself the mental gymnastics. Ukraines defenses have cracked and they are retreating to the cities as Russian forces gain new ground. They already lost their most heavily fortified position in the Donbas.
1653074266568.png

Says the country who lets their veterans live in the streets.
Russia is far from loosing the war, so spare yourself the mental gymnastics. Ukraines defenses have cracked and they are retreating to the cities as Russian forces gain new ground. They already lost their most heavily fortified position in the Donbas.
View attachment 647376

Poor boris, life sucks for you propagandists. We know.

BTW, are you related to this guy?

katyburns-cmforum-092020-ph02

Poor boris, life sucks for you propagandists. We know.

BTW, are you related to this guy?

katyburns-cmforum-092020-ph02

You keep wasting your money and resources on a lost cause while your people are impoverished. Gas in Russia costs less than 1 dollar, in Kherson, prices were reduced to Russian standard, while in your liberla shitholes, a gallon costs over 5 dollars.

You keep wasting your money and resources on a lost cause while your people are impoverished. Gas in Russia costs less than 1 dollar, in Kherson, prices were reduced to Russian standard, while in your liberla shitholes, a gallon costs over 5 dollars.
The median Russian yearly salary is $5,760.00, the median US salary is $92,800.00. gasoline is far more affordable here.

The median Russian yearly salary is $5,760.00, the median US salary is $92,800.00. gasoline is far more affordable here.
Now tell that the minimum wage workers who are pushing carts at Walmart for little money. Im sure they will appreciate your Governments policies of wasting their taxes for nothing.

Forum List

Back