Russian artillery destroys American M777 Howitzers.

You keep wasting your money and resources on a lost cause while your people are impoverished. Gas in Russia costs less than 1 dollar, in Kherson, prices were reduced to Russian standard, while in your liberla shitholes, a gallon costs over 5 dollars.
Hi CrapstainRusski. The next time you’re persuasive will be the first. Now get back down on Putin’s cancer-ridden little red dick! Move it! He’s waiting.

Putin —> :suck: <—CrapstainRusski

Now tell that the minimum wage workers who are pushing carts at Walmart for little money. Im sure they will appreciate your Governments policies of wasting their taxes for nothing.
One, minimum wage workers don’t pay a dime in income taxes, in fact they get money back from the government as the Earned Income Credit. Two, they are making about FOUR TIMES the Russian median wage.

Last edited:
The median US salary is $25,000.00
If you were to say to me in person we can afford $10/gal gas, it would take a surgon to remove my foot from your ass, commie.
No, I just looked it up it’s $41,535.00. What I posted was the median household income. My bad.

No, I just looked it up it’s $41,535.00. What I posted was the median household income. My bad.
Since Biden took over....what we earn needs to be adjusted to inflation.

2 years ago the average was $35,000 but Biden has erased $10,000 of our income because the value of our money isn't worth what it was before he took office.

Says the country who lets their veterans live in the streets.
Russia is far from loosing the war, so spare yourself the mental gymnastics. Ukraines defenses have cracked and they are retreating to the cities as Russian forces gain new ground. They already lost their most heavily fortified position in the Donbas.
View attachment 647376
It doesn’t excuse a horrible situation, but only a tiny fraction of a percentage of veterans live on the streets. All of them have subsistence abuse or psychological problems. That needs to be fixed. On the other hand, they are free to chose to live on the streets, we can’t lock them up in asylums against their will like the Russian government can. I think our veterans deserve far better than they ever have after wars. However, it’s not a problem restricted to the USA. Read some Kipling sometimes, it seems to be a universal problem throughout history.

Says the country who lets their veterans live in the streets.
Russia is far from loosing the war, so spare yourself the mental gymnastics. Ukraines defenses have cracked and they are retreating to the cities as Russian forces gain new ground. They already lost their most heavily fortified position in the Donbas.
View attachment 647376
Loosing? Learn English, dipshit!

It doesn’t excuse a horrible situation, but only a tiny fraction of a percentage of veterans live on the streets. All of them have subsistence abuse or psychological problems. That needs to be fixed. On the other hand, they are free to chose to live on the streets, we can’t lock them up in asylums against their will like the Russian government can. I think our veterans deserve far better than they ever have after wars. However, it’s not a problem restricted to the USA. Read some Kipling sometimes, it seems to be a universal problem throughout history.
My grandfather also had Bi-polar after WW2, would see and hear things that weren't there, even talk to people that were long dead, even kept mumbling to himself being sorry about something, yet we didnt kick him to the streets. My mom took care of him until he died.

But yeah, sometimes, when veterans are too mentally unstable, they need to be locked up for her safety and of those around them.

My grandfather also had Bi-polar after WW2, would see and hear things that weren't there, even talk to people that were long dead, even kept mumbling to himself being sorry about something, yet we didnt kick him to the streets. My mom took care of him until he died.

But yeah, sometimes, when veterans are too mentally unstable, they need to be locked up for her safety and of those around them.
You don't get bi-polar from a war. How stupid are you?

You don't get bi-polar from a war. How stupid are you?
He was diagnosed afterwards. Back then, it didnt matter whether you were mentally ill or not. If you had all 4 limbs and basic intelligence, you had to go fight, whether you liked it or not. Besides, the Nazis murdered most of his family, save his Grandmother and 6 Granduncles/aunts, so he got nothing to loose.

He was diagnosed afterwards. Back then, it didnt matter whether you were mentally ill or not. If you had all 4 limbs and basic intelligence, you had to go fight, whether you liked it or not. Besides, the Nazis murdered most of his family, save his Grandmother and 6 Granduncles/aunts, so he got nothing to loose.
... and your point is what?

... and your point is what?
My Grandfather was not sent to fester on Moscows streets while your "veterans" are living in filthy conditions.
No wonder a growing number of Americans have no desire to fight in those senseless wars in the Middle east or Ukraine anymore.

My Grandfather was not sent to fester on Moscows streets while your "veterans" are living in filthy conditions.
No wonder a growing number of Americans have no desire to fight in those senseless wars in the Middle east or Ukraine anymore.

My father was a World War II veteran. I am a Gulf War veteran. My son is an Afghanistan veteran. My daughter is a an Iraq veteran. We all did just fine, dumbass!

My father was a World War II veteran. I am a Gulf War veteran. My son is an Afghanistan veteran. My daughter is a an Iraq veteran. We all did just fine, dumbass!
Now tell that the ones who are on the streets surviving on their own.

The US spends half a trillion dollars into their army and they someone these people are homeless.

The veterans living on American streets are a tiny percentage of the veteran population. Your grandfather dealt with HIS PTSD by becoming an alcoholic like most Russian veterans were. The only reason he didn't live on the street was that the state gave him and all Russians free housing.

Forum List

Back