Russian and Chinese Shows of Force Confront Biden Administration

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Russian and Chinese Shows of Force Confront Biden Administration
21 Apr 2021 ~~ By Austin Bay

The author Austin Bay forgot to mention Iran in the mix regarding Chyna Joey Xi and his foreign policy. They haven’t gone anywhere and they see opportunities too.
Forgot to mention Iran. They haven’t gone anywhere and they see opportunities too.
Imagine Europe, Asia and the Middle East all exploding at the same time.
That’s what weakness invites.
Meanwhile the Chinese own President Biden as long as Hunter Biden stays on their payroll and is not credibly prosecuted for his crimes of selling out America for millions of dollars.
Each of the belligerents, China, Russia and Iran have evaluated Joey Xi correctly as a weakling and an appeaser. They know they can push him around with no significant pushback. I can’t blame them for taking advantage of the weakling.

It really is unbelieveable that this pathetic old worm was able to become our chief executive thanks to voter fraud. We're a first rate banana republic if we can not clean these leftist scumbags out in the next 2 elections.

It would be one thing if it was a political whore that the media managed to make a "rock star" out of, like they did with the meat puppet faggot. In this case we just ended up with a rock and a whore.

I really don't think Old Joe knows what is happening and I'm sure he won't get any useful advice from Harris. We're being run by undercover communists.

Let's face it...China called it when they came to the USA after Xiden took office, the USA is now in no position of strength. The world knows it. China, Iran, Putin...the Cartels...

Forum List

Back